Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Re: Peace in Israel-Palestine

When somebody isn't 'bothered' replying during a discussion, it's because they can't think of anything to say.
Go ahead, ad hominem away. You clearly have no argument or anything to say.
You are arguing upon the platform of "my country, right or wrong." There is no room for argument with you. Come back with the attitude that not all Israelis are evil and are trying to subvert justice and that not all the Palestinians are loving, friendly pacifists.

Suggestions like "Hamas don't use human shields," when you know that they do are idiotic. I'm not saying that suggestions Israel is always right aren't, but you're not arguing that.

BJJ and others are sensibly telling me to ignore you. However in the face of such idiocy, one cannot remain silent, so I have no choice. I joked about blocking you before. No, more. I just pray that you keep arguing as you do so you get banned already. All I have to say to you, you desensitized, manipulating and brainwashed pig, is that you are well and truly a lost cause. Babye!

Jeee

Banned
HSC

You are arguing upon the platform of "my country, right or wrong." There is no room for argument with you. Come back with the attitude that not all Israelis are evil and are trying to subvert justice and that not all the Palestinians are loving, friendly pacifists.

Suggestions like "Hamas don't use human shields," when you know that they do are idiotic. I'm not saying that suggestions Israel is always right aren't, but you're not arguing that.

BJJ and others are sensibly telling me to ignore you. However in the face of such idiocy, one cannot remain silent, so I have no choice. I joked about blocking you before. No, more. I just pray that you keep arguing as you do so you get banned already. All I have to say to you, you desensitized, manipulating and brainwashed pig, is that you are well and truly a lost cause. Babye!
Firstly, I never said all Israelis are evil. I am against Zionism and Zionists - whether they are Israeli, American, Egyptian etc.
I also never stated that everything Hamas did was correct - I was simply stating that you cannot keep scrutinising Hamas and leave the actions of Israel untouched.
I do not care about your thoughts or opinions - I don't value and will never value Zionists like yourself.
There is immense irony in what you say. You criticise my attitude, yet you seem blinded to what impression you've given. I don't see how people stand to be around you - smug, ignorant dipshit.

Viva Falastin.

Sprangler

HSC

Firstly, spell propaganda correctly.
Secondly, civilians used as shields is Zionist propaganda. The same propaganda that was used to justify the bombing of the UN school during the recent attacks on Gaza. Why would Hamas need to use Palestinian death as propaganda? Doesn't it speak for itself?
Maxwell Gaylord, the UN humanitarian coordinator in Jerusalem - "The UN would like to clarify that the shelling and all of the fatalities took place outside and not inside the school."
There were militants firing from locations outside the school, get your shit straight.

Those history books have been picked up and read. State your facts, and put them forward instead of demanding us to read nameless history books - unless you were referring to Israel's Global Language Project? Insightful historical detail. Ha.
Well - the majority of recognized and credible books written by reputable historians tell the same truthful story. Two good examples, 'A History of Modern Israel' by Colin Shindler, which for the good majority is a political history, and 'Israel: A History' by Martin Gilbert.

The Diaspora across the Middle East occurred due to the invasion of Israel - haven't you heard? Palestinians fled or were expelled from their homes by the Jewish/Israeli forces, during the creation of the state of Israel.
The refugee crisis was directly created by the attempted Arab invasion. Sure, some were forced to leave, no one's disputing that, but they also fled because they were convinced by Arab leaders to leave, so they would not accidentally get caught up in the fighting, and when the Jews were finally wiped out they could come back to their homes.

"The Arab National Committee in Jerusalem, following the March 8, 1948, instructions of the Arab Higher Committee, ordered women, children and the elderly in various parts of Jerusalem to leave their homes: "Any opposition to this order...is an obstacle to the holy war...and will hamper the operations of the fighters in these districts."
- Benny Morris, Middle Eastern Studies (January 1986), p. 16.]

"Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homes. But we ourselves are the ones who encouraged them to leave. Only a few months separated our call to them to leave and our appeal to the United Nations to resolve on their return".
- Haled al Azm - Prime Minister of Syria 1948-49 (The Memoirs of Haled al Azm Part 1, p. 386-387)

It's weird that after such great assistance the surrounding Arab states gave, they were unwilling to accept the refugees that had been created from their failed war.

"The Arab states, which had encouraged the Palestinian Arabs to leave their homes temporarily in order to be out of the way of the Arab invasion armies have failed to keep their promise to help these refugees."
- The Jordanian daily paper Falastin, Feb 19th, 1949

And still to this day!

To add the 1948 onwards Palestinian exodus Diaspora, many Palestinians migrated to Lebanon because of the Black September massacre in Jordan and the expulsion of the Palestinians and PLO. Due to the sectarian political division in Lebanon, with the Maronites positioned as head of state, the Palestinians were forbidden normal living conditions, and this is partly due to the 1982 Sabra and Shatila massacre where the Phalangists were allied with Israel, hence there is still a subtle alliance existing between the two. The core of the problem stems from Israel. Watch Ari Folman's documentary 'Waltz with Bashir.'
So the PLO continued their terrorist activities in Jordan then moved to Lebanon.

Palestinian death is not used as propaganda.
Yes, it is. It works for them and they know it, and use it.

Like I said, a death speaks for itself. The attacks on Palestine is powerful rhetoric alone. During the 08/09 attacks on Gaza, the information about the recent attacks on Gaza could not have been manipulated by Palestinians, but only by the Zionists since who underexaggerated the situation
Yeah, there is no such thing as biased anti-Israel media</sarcasm>

attempted to justify one of the infinite war crimes they had evidently committed - the use of white phosphorous - by claiming 'it was not illegal.' It is quite frivolous that you continually refer to Hamas as the terrorists - are you still not quite sure what Israel and the entire Zionist regime is responsible for? It's about time they were indicted.
Well, there's not been any real evidence to 100% suggest that the use of white phosphorus by Israel has been illegal.

The situation will never change until Israel pulls out and end their fascist Zionist regime. I’m not appealing for any emotion. As words and rhetoric are used to express fact, so are images.
Images are much more effective emotion evoking tools than pure text, and you know this. Images have no context, no background. To someone ignorant of the conflict that tells them "Oh look, Israel is killing all these kids, why are they doing this?". A common and effective propaganda technique.
To someone who knows what they're talking about it says "Oh look, Hamas are attacking Israeli civilians, from their own high density civilian areas, why are they doing this? They only end up getting their own civilians killed, because Israel, a sovereign nation - has to respond; as it is in their rights to do so!"

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Germany wasn't given back to the Third Reich and it was divided for years and years. The nationalist movement in Palestine is still strong and it is therefore not comparable.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC

International humanitarian law prohibits [an] occupying power [from transferring] citizens from its own territory to the occupied territory (Fourth Geneva Convention, article 49)

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

Germany wasn't given back to the Third Reich and it was divided for years and years. The nationalist movement in Palestine is still strong and it is therefore not comparable.
nah not really. the mindset in Palestine isn't about defending against the Jews anymore, it's about gaining revenge for their murderous tactics.

now go back to NS yr not welcome here

fombrothers

The Anti-Mason Society
HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

Look guyz, face the fact israel (LOWER CAPS FOR DISREPECT) a nation i dont think so, it was all just a group of jewish politicans from America, who had the idea in causing chaoes and anarchy in the middle east by settleing people who have been kicked out from many countries, people who had no life, so pathetic , who just talk about the getting revenage from the arabs about taking Jerusalem, but what for? it was the romans who destroyed their temples and their ownership.

israel is just nothinggggggggggggggggggggg
it should never have had territory
as u all follow news they forced their way in by establishing wars, killing innocent civilians, such as children babies for god sakes. they have no heart man they got their children signing on their missiles.

Last edited:

B_B_J

Banned
HSC

Look guyz, face the fact israel (LOWER CAPS FOR DISREPECT) a nation i dont think so, it was all just a group of jewish politicans from America, who had the idea in causing chaoes and anarchy in the middle east by settleing people who have been kicked out from many countries, people who had no life, so pathetic , who just talk about the getting revenage from the arabs about taking Jerusalem, but what for? it was the romans who destroyed their temples and their ownership.

as u all follow news they forced their way in by establishing wars, killing innocent civilians, such as children babies for god sakes. they have no heart man they got their children signing on their missiles.
kthanksbye

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

neg repping you eased my headache.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

I'm beginning to think that supporters of fascist apartheid Israel on BoS are being paid to propagate Zionist propaganda.
ei: Internet users paid to spread Israeli propaganda
Small projects like that will not act as motivation when compared to the mindset many zionists around the world take.

Generally there are two sorts of zionists; a) Jewish supporters of Israel living in the west yet believing due to their ethnicity they are entitled to at their discretion occupy land in Israel. b) Fundamentalist Christians who believe that the bible promises Israel to the Jews and so in supporting that cause they will gain entry into heaven.

The incentive is already there throwing in some money will not act as more than that which already exists.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

AND I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR FREE?!?!

I feel used.

Last edited:

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

Generally there are two sorts of zionists; a) Jewish supporters of Israel living in the west yet believing due to their ethnicity they are entitled to at their discretion occupy land in Israel. b) Fundamentalist Christians who believe that the bible promises Israel to the Jews and so in supporting that cause they will gain entry into heaven.
I have a few friends who define themselves as "Zionists" and yet they fit into neither of the above two definitions.

Many of the Zionists in Australia actively support a two state solution and many of these people actually support one that is more or less along the lines of the Palestinian requested pre1967 borders (the opinion generally splits only when it comes to Jerusalem).

Don't know how the negative stereotypes got steeped so far in, perhaps due to paid agents of Iran? :p

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Many of the Zionists in Australia actively support a two state solution and many of these people actually support one that is more or less along the lines of the Palestinian requested pre1967 borders
It appears one of us has mistaken the definition of Zionism. Zionism is not the foundation and maintenance of a Jewish state in conjuction with Palestine, but rather the foundation of a Jewish state in Palestine. That is to say that the inhabitants of Palestine would have to be removed either forcibly or of their own free will to accomodate for the Jewish settlement of the land.

If actively supporting a two state settlement based on the pre-1967 UN borders makes you a zionist, then I'm a zionist. The UN are zionists. The World Court are zionists. The PLC and Yasser Arafat were zionists, etc.

However supporting a two-state solution based on the 1948 partition plan is not zionism. That is being in accordance with international law and resolution 242 of the UN. Zionism is in the belief of the historic or biblical land of Israel is promised to the Jews by god which is claimed extends as far as the Nile to the Euphrates (most of modern that Lebanon, Syria and parts of Egypt and Iraq included). Of course this position is utterly unsustainable considering the original Zionists were in fact atheists.

Daft_Punk

Banned
HSC
N/A

Yet another reason why Jeee is a sped. Basically everyone on Bos supports the 2 state solution based on pre1967 borders. Yet we are all Zionists.

Lentern

HSC

Yet another reason why Jeee is a sped. Basically everyone on Bos supports the 2 state solution based on pre1967 borders. Yet we are all Zionists.
I think a fair view around here may actually support a blended solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)