Israelis attack Arabic man for driving (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Animals said:
I'm gonna piss on you! Take that bitch!
No seriously, you're all morons.

You'll sit here and rave on about hating Israelis, and the Jews will rave on about hating Arabs, but seeing as how none of you numbskulls actually live there, how about you all get a life and stop trying to live vicariously through other peoples issues.

Fucksticks, honestly.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
katie tully said:

You'll sit here and rave on about hating Israelis, and the Jews will rave on about hating Arabs, but seeing as how none of you numbskulls actually live there, how about you all get a life and stop trying to live vicariously through other peoples issues.

Fucksticks, honestly.
I agree, Katie. Why involve yourself in an issue that probably has nothing to do with you? Every time I see something like this, sure, its somewhat depressing, but I'm not going to go around talking about it like its my problem.

People need to get lives. Honestly.

Edit: Nebuchanezzar seems to have started an anti-Israel movement... I'll give him credit for determination (or serious trolling. One or the other)

Last edited:

Zingy

HSC
katie tully said:

Fucksticks, honestly.
Settle down ho it's called trolling.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Zingy said:
Settle down ho it's called trolling.
No, trolling is when you make jokes about all Arabs being dirty paedophile rapists, which is true btw

Trolling is when you make holocaust jokes.

This shit is just stupid.

Animals

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
No, trolling is when you make jokes about all Arabs being dirty paedophile rapists, which is true btw

Trolling is when you make holocaust jokes.

This shit is just stupid.
I think we've a Jew in the house! Neb! I need some help!

Animals

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
I'm in your school bag, stealing ur lunch moneyz
How do you feel knowing that your breed is responsible for the death of the dinosaurs? Does that sadden you?

Animals

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
Dinosaurs were not a profitable meat.
You're a disgusting money hungry Jew.

BRING BACK THE HOLOCAUST! WE'LL MAKE SOAP OF THIS ONE!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Animals said:
You're a disgusting money hungry Jew.

BRING BACK THE HOLOCAUST! WE'LL MAKE SOAP OF THIS ONE!
You fags couldn't organise a shit fight in a sewerage tank, let alone another holocaust.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
squeenie said:
I agree, Katie. Why involve yourself in an issue that probably has nothing to do with you?
Because I care? wtf? What stupid kind of suggestion is that? I involve myself with the issues that I deem important, not just the issues that have proximity to me, ffs. And yes it is your problem. One world, my dear. We should surely focus on the important issues, rather than just the convinient ones.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Because I care? wtf? What stupid kind of suggestion is that? I involve myself with the issues that I deem important, not just the issues that have proximity to me, ffs. And yes it is your problem. One world, my dear. We should surely focus on the important issues, rather than just the convinient ones.
It's common knowledge that communists don't believe in anything, they have no souls.

They like to eat babies. Didn't you see the propaganda?

Go eat another baby, commie.

Animals

Banned
HSC
Agreed Neb! Hey Squeenie: Fuck the Africans! They have no importance to us because they're on the other side of the world. We don't need to help them because what's it to do with us. Right?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Animals said:
Agreed Neb! Hey Squeenie: Fuck the Africans! They have no importance to us because they're on the other side of the world. We don't need to help them because what's it to do with us. Right?
Pretty much man, haven't you seen The Onion segment?

Nobody wants to trade oil for sticks.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
katie tully said:
It's common knowledge that communists don't believe in anything, they have no souls.

They like to eat babies. Didn't you see the propaganda?

Go eat another baby, commie.
Ohh the communisim is too much to handle. I think I need a glass of Leninade to calm me down...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)