its not fair (1 Viewer)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Captain Crunch said:
But I asked her out again and I stopped until she said yes.
She obviously wasn't attracted to you the first time you asked her out. It's hard to get that attraction going if it's not really there initially. Sympathy dates are there for a chick to end the nagging, and to tell you that she gave you a chance but it wasn't right.

Captain Crunch said:
I even sang and danced for her..
Wow, you sound tottally pussy-whipped. Be more of a man next time. That just sounds lame, especially on the first date. FFS.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
This is such trolling. Noone is THAT stupid.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
bahaha ... ahh so bored, cant believe i read all this. i really dont no what went rong man, im sure the singing and dancing shud have sealed the deal ;)

(i hope he is joking, for the sake of humanity)
... ta, jumb.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Purp|e said:
(i hope he is joking, for that sake of humanity)
I hope you dont normally type that bad, for the sake of humanity.

Captain Crunch

HSC
I thought she was going to be my girlfriend. Then, all I wanted was to kiss her a lot. I think that's fair on a first date when two people love each other. But she was just greedy and wanted a free meal. I know she said no alot first but if you don't suceed try again. I though i could talk her into it.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
what the fuck are you still doing alive ^ you should've listened to me and killed yourself
That's terrible! Don't listen to him, Captain Crunch!

Captain Crunch

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
he wants her back for some angry rough sex...coz like she owed him that for his money...wats it called when u give a woman money or something they want that is brought with your money and expecting something in return like rough rough sex....prostitution...so you think shes some sort of prostitute...why would u ask a prostitute out in the first place?
This isn't what I wanted and it's wrong. I wanted to make her love me and marry me, but she ruined it. But it doesn't matter. I know another girl I like and I will get even later. I'll ignor her at school and if she ever screws up, I'll tell the teacher on her and get her fired. You don't mess with "Big Dawg!"

neuro_logik

HSC
Captain Crunch said:
This isn't what I wanted and it's wrong. I wanted to make her love me and marry me, but she ruined it. But it doesn't matter. I know another girl I like and I will get even later. I'll ignor her at school and if she ever screws up, I'll tell the teacher on her and get her fired. You don't mess with "Big Dawg!"
I think your one of those dudes who would beat up a chick if you didn't get your way.

HSC
Captain Crunch said:
i hope your joking otherwise your a real fucking loser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)