ITT: FML I hate uni. (2 Viewers)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Those 2 x 4hr gaps on Mondays and Wednesdays *grumble*
8am lecture on Wednesday, too.
How about my whole Wednesday timetable *kills*

And everything is just so full on. I hope I get on top of it soon (like, this weekend)

bazrah

HSC
but like, the one in the room today had a on/off switch with no off function. i mean, you could switch it off, but the button keep going back to on
Yeah I know what you mean that's the same for us. We just had heaps of new buildings put in and in all of them you can turn if off for like five minutes but it just comes back on again eventually.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
UNI is relaxing, coz I know I can sleep in lectures. :)
relaxing? when this girl tried to leave halfway through the history lecture, the lecturer was like "where are you going? you bored already?''
near the end, this other girl left; i think she sprinted out the lecture with her hands over her heads to avoid detection :D

lychnobity

HSC
Management (mgmt1001)

fml

Crap tutors

The messed up algebra

lychnobity

HSC
my tute seriously reminds me of a primary school classroom.
this too. I also hate hate hate the over-emphasis on discussion. Do they realise the person next to us probably doesn't have a clue either?!

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
the fact that subway always smells *so* good. and makes me instantly hungry, even if i've just stuffed myself. oh and the line is always RIDICULOUSLY long.

Gmac_0

HSC
agreed, management = death.
my tute seriously reminds me of a primary school classroom.
It really is, management is the only tute where I get this feeling like I'm still in school, having to hand in some stupid piss easy questions or get kicked out of the damn class, wasting time on stupid definitions and rephrasing...

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i hate all my subjects except psych. fml.

dawdlex3

HSC
They expect us to complete tutorial assignments every week that add up to a full-on essay every week. Literally 'surviving' uni is an achievement indeed.

boxhunter91

HSC
Stop complaining about UNI. I travel 4 hours everyday to go to ourimbah in newcastle for Oral health. Yesterday i came home at 11 at night. So quit complaining and get your head in the books.

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
if your degree is already shit in itself such as political science then dont complain about it

stupid online mechanics questions, dodgy questions/diagrams are annoying, even more so when i lose 1/3 of a mark because i got the question wrong on first attempt because of some tiny thing in the diagram which is supposed to represent a break in the bridge

:rage:
haha fuck.
phd students who made that thing must have a little to much to drink.
but yeah you are not the only one who had problems with that experimental online quiz.

Lydia_88

HSC
Another thing yest in the computers in library -unsw -

I Literally had to switch computers twice coz ONE - The bloody computer kept crashing and TWO some of the keys on the keyboard was not working. Was gonna complain about it, but i forgot it..dw i'll do it soon..........:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:...

humid weather on tuesday..literally sweating

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Losing 4 marks on quiz because stupid rounding off system for stats. FUUUUU

spazamataz

HSC
Second year law students assigning me more work in our group because I apparently have more time then them.

Meanwhile they brag about doing law.
I will end up using my ATAR and defending myself if it calls for it.

William kamel

HSC
relaxing? when this girl tried to leave halfway through the history lecture, the lecturer was like "where are you going? you bored already?''
near the end, this other girl left; i think she sprinted out the lecture with her hands over her heads to avoid detection :D
That's why u sleep at the back, or don't go to lectures and get a friend to mark ur name off. :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Second year law students assigning me more work in our group because I apparently have more time then them.

Meanwhile they brag about doing law.
I will end up using my ATAR and defending myself if it calls for it.
PLEASE DO THIS. hahahahah PLEASEEE they'll get so OWNED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)