ITT: FML I hate uni. (2 Viewers)

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Stop complaining about UNI. I travel 4 hours everyday to go to ourimbah in newcastle for Oral health. Yesterday i came home at 11 at night. So quit complaining and get your head in the books.
1. unless this is each way stfu. thats nothing.
2. pretty sure you mean newcatle uni ourimbah campus here lol.

my list:
1. horrible infs1602 course with quizzes in lectures, vague arse questions and a tutor that always glares at me :S
2. ALL subject this sem have hw checks. gayyyy.
3. trains that brake down for 40 mins in the middle of the bush causing the awkward walking into lectures late.
4. the freaking readings. i want to gouge my eyes out.

all in all, an annoying week.

HSC
1. those stupid onlinee quizzes
2. chairs that squeak in lecture theatres
3. tables that dont even stayy up wen writing so you have to keep holding onto them for 1 hour :|
4. expensive foooood which doesnt even taste nice
The luxuries you get since 'U Went Shit'.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I have this one lecturer (who, unfortunately, is also my tutor for the same subject) who is really hard to understand when he speaks, because the volume of his voice fluctuates. Example:

"OKAY, so if there is ONE thing you should take away from this lecture, it's that mumblemumblemumblemumble. See you next week."

beyaz

HSC
Being told that my homework is being marked on the basis of presentation, which means I get a shit mark even though my answers were right !

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
:O that's horrible! tutes I get. LECTURES?! ARGH NO!!!! Also yeah lol at the prac :S and yowch hope this doesn't happen to me... And it's only 80% isn't it? that's what it is with tutes. Also has that happened with any other faculties?
Depends on the faculty, Arts I'm fairly certain is 80% of tutes and you can go to zero lectures if you so please because they don't record it, not sure on any others but yeah Education is fairly strict on it being 90% including lecture attendance (which usually means you can miss one class without documentation but any abscence after that and you have to get your ass to a doctor).

I get why they're so uptight about it because I suppose this end of the degree is where you do most of the shit that actually qualifies you to teach so fair enough you have to turn up and do it. And when it's new and engaging you usually want to turn up anyway.

However this becomes shit when the content of the lecture re-hashes stuff we've been over oh, I don't know, 3 semesters in a row ("here is what the HSC English Paper 1 exam looks like; oh look the board of studies has a website let's click through it for an hour; etc).

dawdlex3

HSC
I have this one lecturer (who, unfortunately, is also my tutor for the same subject) who is really hard to understand when he speaks, because the volume of his voice fluctuates. Example:

"OKAY, so if there is ONE thing you should take away from this lecture, it's that mumblemumblemumblemumble. See you next week."
Oh gosh I hate that.

Raix

HSC
The one person I have to sit with for one of my units completely rejected me despite acknowledging i was sitting in an empty row, and saving seats for him and his friends. =='

HSC
Yeah I got a few lecturers I cant understand because of their strong accents. I don't know why I waste my time, pretending I know what they're saying.

There was this asian guy I had who sounded like he was saying 'shit' instead of sheet.

"Now take your shit, this shit is very important.... as you can see on the shit..." etc lol.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
There was this asian guy I had who sounded like he was saying 'shit' instead of sheet.

"Now take your shit, this shit is very important.... as you can see on the shit..." etc lol.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I cant wait to get into uni for this "shit"

LOL

dawdlex3

HSC
my group member for an assignment due in 2 weeks just told me she's withdrawing :(
I had this happen to me last year, except it was just 2 days before the assignment was due. WTF FML at that time.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I had a group member who didn't show up for the entire duration of the assingment, apart from the day we got it, and the day it was due. He failed the course.

HSC
fuckk why am i always so far over the word limit. i know exactly how to answer the question (i think) but not how to do it within a tiny tiny word count.

assignment due in 2 hours six minutes. eek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)