ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
em_516 said:
Ohhh of course. You're a central coast guy hey. Suck it up bitch, you're in Newcastle now :p
You can take the man from the Central Coast, but you can't take the Central Coast out of the man.

Sheesh, I thought you knew that. Switching from "the beloved" to "the jets" is simply not an option I have ever entertained. Praise the lord.

blue_chameleon

HSC
YO! said:
I'd love to cancel it and be able to lead the team on this 'Meet' but sorry, the plans are set and there's no getting out of them.

Maybe another time?
It's a "meat" you dumb fucking clown, not a meet.

It's ok. Just get him to use plenty of KY and some amyl nitrate, and put on some slow jazzy music for you. You should go ok champ.

blue_chameleon

HSC
The_highwayman said:
central coast is pretty crap though.
all sand and retirees.
the castle is all sand, and...........coal mines and dilapidated factories?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
T_h said:
central coast is pretty crap though.
all sand and retirees.
Haha it is. They do have a good team though, and stadium. I will concede that, gah.
And Matt, who the fuck were you talking to re: T_h? You thought of that yourself hey.. :p

blue_chameleon said:
Sheesh, I thought you knew that. Switching from "the beloved" to "the jets" is simply not an option I have ever entertained. Praise the lord.
Amen. Beloved my ass but I'm glad it's just a home-town pride shit thing. Hate all the 'ZOMG IT'S FOOTBALL, YOU AREN'T A TRUE FAN' shit. I'm only learning!! Haha

YO!

Banned
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
It's a "meat" you dumb fucking clown, not a meet.

It's ok. Just get him to use plenty of KY and some amyl nitrate, and put on some slow jazzy music for you. You should go ok champ.
I don't get it. Wouldn't the word 'Meet' be more suitable?

I thought 'Meat' was a type of food.

And BTW, I know you're trying to get me banned by replying to me and allowing me to continue my spamming.

Gotta admit, pretty good, very conniving.

blue_chameleon

HSC
YO! said:
I don't get it. Wouldn't the word 'Meet' be more suitable?

I thought 'Meat' was a type of food.

And BTW, I know you're trying to get me banned by replying to me and allowing me to continue my spamming.

Gotta admit, pretty good, very conniving.
I thought you were my friend. :(

YO!

Banned
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
I thought you were my friend. :(
Well, I AM your friend, except you're a little bit of a wanker with your whole 'I'm above you and you're below me' stance you've got going. Maybe if you loosen that stance a little, I'll grant you entry into my friendship circle?

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
YO! said:
Well, I AM your friend, except you're a little bit of a wanker with your whole 'I'm above you and you're below me' stance you've got going. Maybe if you loosen that stance a little, I'll let you in to my friendship circle?
As above, soooooo belowww.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm going to the football this weekend. I usually drink enough to not remember anything after the last 20 minutes of the game.

Be there.

YO! said:
Can I come to the MEAT? I'm 17 years old.
Only if you bring women.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Football is for homos. Or something. Come to Jets games and piss off Chris.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
Football is for homos. Or something. Come to Jets games and piss off Chris.
Oh, I'll go to those. I'm getting a season pass this year. We were talking about getting one for the rugby, ended up not doing it and I seriously think we've only missed maybe two games.

YO!

Banned
HSC
jumb said:
I'm going to the football this weekend. I usually drink enough to not remember anything after the last 20 minutes of the game.

Be there.

Only if you bring women.
Jail-bait for everyone!!

You guys will probably end up in jail by the end of the night if I were to bring bitches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)