ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Nah, Wellington. He had a few rough last couple of games, including almost costing one of the finals.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
no sporrrrrrrrrt :(
Come onnnnnnnnn.
If not, MEAT WITHOUT MATT *cough* whut?

Edit: Cept everyone has to buy B grade tickets because that's prolly where I'll get my season pass for lol.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
jumb said:
Nah, Wellington. He had a few rough last couple of games, including almost costing one of the finals.
Wellington? Fuck me, thats a bit of a jip.

True he did make a couple of mistakes I can remember. He was a bit unpredictible. He'd put in a solid effort in defence in one game, and then have a shocker the next. Good luck to him I guess.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Wellington? Fuck me, thats a bit of a jip.

True he did make a couple of mistakes I can remember. He was a bit unpredictible. He'd put in a solid effort in defence in one game, and then have a shocker the next. Good luck to him I guess.
I actually met him once. He bought me a drink. Nice guy.

blue_chameleon

HSC
jumb said:
I actually met him once. He bought me a drink. Nice guy.
Where'd you meet him?

I went to school with him and his sister. His sister was in my year, and he was the year below me. Wow, Wellington. What's the contract length?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Where'd you meet him?

I went to school with him and his sister. His sister was in my year, and he was the year below me. Wow, Wellington. What's the contract length?
At the Exchange. I also met some of the knights at the Exchange too, weird.

My (practically) brother in law went to school with him in Tamworth, and we were at the exchange and he went over and talked to Troy. Troy came over and asked him if he wanted a drink and I was all "buy me one!" so he did.

I also got kicked out of the Exchange the other week. Exciting stuff always happens there for some reason.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Agreed. Make a Diggers Appreciation thread or something.
Wtf are we doing guys?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Why are you so anti-Jets idea? :( Not that anyone else expressed any enthusiasm *cough*

blue_chameleon

HSC
jumb said:
I also got kicked out of the Exchange the other week. Exciting stuff always happens there for some reason.
Ahhh, the exchange.

Yep. I learnt why not to go there after an interesting night, and a very quickly-sobering next morning.

HINT: I DID NOT bed any moms/grandma's if that's the assumption you're making. Much more interesting.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Ahhh, the exchange.

Yep. I learnt why not to go there after an interesting night, and a very quickly-sobering next morning.

HINT: I DID NOT bed any moms/grandma's if that's the assumption you're making. Much more interesting.
u found urself teasing a bunch of bikies, calling them girls and fleeing from the consequences?

blue_chameleon

HSC
The_highwayman said:
u found urself teasing a bunch of bikies, calling them girls and fleeing from the consequences?
Um, on the right track..........but not quite.

Girls, bunch of bikies (assumedly), and dodging punches, followed by eventual removal from premises were all involved in said saga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)