ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
The_highwayman said:
Blue_chameleon's patented hangover cure:
A swift knock to the head.
Yo Matt, have a name dude.

Um, no. Didn't get beat up. The old codger didn't even land one. I pulled like a matrix style stunt on him. Surprised he didn't break his hip tbh.

I'd explain, but i'd rather not assume the role of cyph.

Will explain, later.

blue_chameleon

HSC
The_highwayman said:
sorry man, but it feels weird calling u chris considering i only know u through bos.
it's the same reason i call jumb, jumb.
Yeah, I understand hey, it's cool.

em_516 said:
Omg, do it nowwww haha. Did you START the fight? :S
Ok ok, well here it is:

Me and a friend went to meet one of his friends. Turns out she is like 30 odd years old, and has friends with her. So im having beers with him, and there are two other middle-aged guys, and women around same age. Seemed to be like me and him were the odd one's out of the whole joint, there was that many old codgers there that night.

Aaaaanyway, we were all getting along really well. The guys seemed like pretty decent blokes, shouted Azz some beers bcos it was his birthday that day.
Well, was sitting on some kind of seat thing, texting on my phone, and it was a bit dark. No problems.

About 10 minutes later, after I finished texting and having a chat with Azz over some drinks, one of the guys comes up and is yelling and abusing me about something (he was well and truly incoherent), not sure what, so I told him to be careful or he'll break a hip. Well, that set him off.

Starts swinging some, and then the girls jump in to stop him from throwing them at me (god love em), and they tell me that it's best to go, cos "he's having a bad night". Moar like the guy is having a rough trot through menopause.

Our night pretty over, we decide to go home. It's not over though.

See, here's the thing. My mate left his car at one of the girls place, and so when we caught a cab there to drive it home, some old hag steams out of the house its parked out the front of, and yells and abuses us. Rah rah rah, something about her being on her rags or some shit.

No problem, I defuse the situation by grabbing Azz and directing him to the car. So, im driving cos I drank the least the night before. I get in, drive down the road a bit and do a three-point turn and notice the car was pulling massively to the left. So I pull over, and get out to see that yep BOTH the front and rear lefts had been let down. Problem.

So we call NRMA, and after about 50 minutes wait in the middle of the day on a summer day, they turn up. The guy has a look at the tyres, and after walking around the car, stops and looks at us and says "uh, you realise you have only 2-3 wheel nuts on all 4 wheels, right?"

Um, no, we didn't know that. I performed a three-point turn in a car with only 2-3 nuts on each wheel stopping the wheels from rolling off. Wtf? Who does that?

Anyway, a couple of days later, Azz gets a message from his friend saying that none of the other people ever want to see her again, and that she'll be "taken care of" if she ever tries to come to their house again.

Turns out, they were all fucked off their heads on ice.

Ahhh, memories. The end.

EDIT: Congratulations, you've finished the epic read.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
That is probably the weirdest story I've ever heard.
You're a dumbass though. As if you would actually say 'be careful or you'll break a hip'. Way to ask for it :p

I spent last years NYE with a bunch of 30 year olds and it was probably the best NYE I've ever had. They weren't on ice though haha.

blue_chameleon

HSC
em_516 said:
That is probably the weirdest story I've ever heard.
You're a dumbass though. As if you would actually say 'be careful or you'll break a hip'. Way to ask for it :p

I spent last years NYE with a bunch of 30 year olds and it was probably the best NYE I've ever had. They weren't on ice though haha.
Yeah,well I couldn't help myself. It was funny, at the time.

Good times. :)

bigtankaiscrap

HSC
Hi guys. I'm a 2nd year student at Newcastle, just looking to meet some new different people than the people i've known since high school and hang out with all the time, this seemed like a good place to start, so hey!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
bigtankaiscrap said:
Hi guys. I'm a 2nd year student at Newcastle, just looking to meet some new different people than the people i've known since high school and hang out with all the time, this seemed like a good place to start, so hey!
Industry Interests:
Healthcare/Medical, Pharmaceutical
r u a biomeddie too?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)