• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Normal suggestions? Aside from masquerade ball, conga line and twister, what have you suggested?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
You/me/James should hook up. I still haven't bought a season ticket..but if I got one for section B, I could still come see you guys if you were in GA hey? Actually do you (or James) know much about the season passes? I'm such a noob :(
I'm hoping the brother in law will work out the season pass stuff, he's more of a sports jock than I am. I'm guessing you just have to go to the pro-ticket places and buy them there, I'm not exactly sure.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh, I'm waiting for my mate to ask her bf coz he's a soccer nut and had a pass last season. I have no idea how the seating works, like if I get a pass in Section B, I dunno if my mate buying a ticket on the night can sit with me? No clue whatsoever and it makes me feel dumb(er) haha. The website doesn't reveal much. Should probably get off my ass and call.

I was just gonna d/l the application and mail it.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
The_highwayman said:
clearly there isnt a lot of interest in a meet.
I'd totally come to any sort of meat that involves drinking, even given I don't really know any of you guys. especially if more random dudes like zrap, gh3y and ~untitled~ would rock up.

~untitled~

HSC
Zrap said:
Let's go to Nobby's beach for a picnic
Thats actually a pretty good idea.

Graney said:
I'd totally come to any sort of meat that involves drinking, even given I don't really know any of you guys. especially if more random dudes like zrap, gh3y and ~untitled~ would rock up.
Ill come if im welcome, ill do anything to get out of this house.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Of course you are man! Anyone (who talks in the Newie forum anyway..) is lol (except Matt :().
Not sure I'm a huge fan of the picnic idea, bit gay :p, but then that also knocks out Graney coz we can't drink in a public place (unless we wanna risk it *naughty*).

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Nah, I think some of us are going anyway (well I certainly am).
You have to join in too Matt, we'll think of something, eventually :p

Edit: Highwayman Matt.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
A lot of the suggestions just feel like a bit of a big jump for first-time meatings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)