• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (1 Viewer)

~untitled~

HSC
Lol, i think its already a bit too late for stopping from getting fat :p. I feel like potato bake :p.

T

Troy2287

~untitled~ said:
Lol, i think its already a bit too late for stopping from getting fat :p. I feel like potato bake :p.
Omg...I am so craving that right now...:jaw:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I always think "bake-off" has something to do with pot.

Great last game for knights at home tonight.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
And what does that mean? We still suck though?

Who's up for a half-time meet at the Jets vs. Sydney FC (boooo) game on Sept 13? We can all hate on Sydney together, yay! A (ridiculously specific) meeting place must be determined prior to alcohol consumption. That is all.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Did you see the jets game this weekend? 0-5, they're certainly in for a good season.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I know. And two draws :(
Still, I dunno why but I feel like we could beat Sydney. It is probably just hope but eh. We've done it before! Lol.

Patar are you from Newcastle?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Don't get me wrong, I'll still follow them and watch every game this season.

The other team I'm following this season is Wellington cause of Troy. The sucky thing is that last night I think they lost 0-3 :(

I'm in for a sad season.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Where are you watching the games? When they're not home games I feel really out of the loop. I only thought to look at the scores of the other two games today coz my dad was talking about how we got smashed but he didn't know the details lol.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Actually, it was a big coincidence I saw those two games.

Friday night I went to a friends place, we had a break at the pub across the road (the jezzo) and it was on there.

On saturday I went to the Knights game, afterwards we went to the tav to watch the St. George game, and the Wellington game was on one of the little tv's.

If I went out of my way to watch them, it'd probably be at the Tav or my sister's place cause they have foxtel.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Patar said:
Nah, I'm from Gosford; still in high school. Newcastle's an option, but I've heard mixed opinions about it.
You should still come here. It's not a bad uni and it'd be nice and close to your home.

Although it depends on what you do, you should pick a uni only for the lifestyle it gives you.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
Thinking of doing IT; but I have to admit I'm looking primarily for scholarships so I'm not too cash-depleted (know that sounds bad!).

And yeah, it would be nice and close to home

which Campus do you go to guys?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Most of us (including myself) are at Callaghan.

Being a poor uni student is what it's all about. Although I'm not poor cause I'm bumming off the government/parents, but still.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
Ah I know the uni student life is all a part of the experience but I find it very difficult to get jobs :p

My friends and teachers tell me I'm set for great marks (despite a bit of a breakdown which inconviently came before our trials!) so I'm hopefully going to use that as much as I can to try and get a scholarship

Although, I am looking forward to meeting new people and living the uni life I would like to do this as financially well as I can :)

I'd probs get a train to Callaghan or bus to Ourimbah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)