ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
You might be better off with Callaghan. The majority of subjects and resources are there. That said, I've hardly looked into Ourimbah, you might be lucky to get what you want there.

Edit: If not an academic scholarship, you might at least be able to get one of those ones where they give you money because you've moved away from home <- can you tell I know shitloads about scholarships? Yes.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
em_516 said:
You might be better off with Callaghan. The majority of subjects and resources are there. That said, I've hardly looked into Ourimbah, you might be lucky to get what you want there.

Edit: If not an academic scholarship, you might at least be able to get one of those ones where they give you money because you've moved away from home <- can you tell I know shitloads about scholarships? Yes.
That's okay, I could listen all day to what people know about Uni and scholarships, I'm trying to get as much information as possible.

Do tell lol, Newcastle-specifically I guess, but I'm not picky.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Sorry dude, was being sarcastic actually haha.

Would anyone consider forming a table of 12 (or less) for a trivia night? I doubt we'd get 12 from here, but anyone can come if you're happy explaining that you hang out with dorks on the net :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Just come you fuck. It's not sport. Though there may be a sport section, eh? Eh, guys?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'd be there, but signs are pointing to no for numbers :(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hokay, not happening anymore unless you want to create a whole new table.

In other news, less bos-meaty.. there's a charity ball on Nov 8 in the Brennan Room. Tickets are $100 which I know is a bit scary haha, but you get a meal and 'free' alcohol (as much as you can drink - go!) out of that, and money goes towards some orphans somewhere or something. But mostly it's about getting dressed up and acting like a total douche :D

If you're interested and want a ticket, ask me coz my mate is selling them and I dunno.. I think the person who sells the most gets a prize or a pat on the back or something :p

James said the Rugby League World Cup is on the same night though so I understand if you'd rather do that than spend too much money on a ball haha.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
An excuse to wear a suit and an open bar are always good in my book. However, I also like watching rugby and drinking nasty, expensive beer in shorts and thongs.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Booyah! Anyone who's interested in seeing James in short-shorts should head down to Energy Australia Stadium on Nov 8. :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Talk to me when you get back on msn :)
Didn't see this till now sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)