ITT we help examine to get 85 in his Maths extension 1 yearlies so he can do 4 unit (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
Re: ITT we help examine to get 85 in his Maths extension 1 yearlies so he can do 4 un

So I'm currently doing past papers from other schools and doing a "if I don't know how to answer the question just go back to the part where it goes through the concept in the textbook and do some workbook questions then go back and try answer that question again" approach.

Is this ok or no?

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Re: ITT we help examine to get 85 in his Maths extension 1 yearlies so he can do 4 un

So I'm currently doing past papers from other schools and doing a "if I don't know how to answer the question just go back to the part where it goes through the concept in the textbook and do some workbook questions then go back and try answer that question again" approach.

Is this ok or no?
Personally I prefer learning all the concepts first and then going through past papers. If I come across a question I have no clue on how to answer I still give it a try and then check the answers after to see where I went wrong. You will be surprised how close sometimes you get to the answer for the question you thought you had no idea about.

Examine

same
HSC

Girraween's papers seem to be quite easy.

Baulkham Hills ones are pretty hard.

Some questions from Sydney Tech's tests are challenging.

That's what I've gathered anyway.

Atar Hater

hardout gangsta
HSC

Girraween's papers seem to be quite easy.

Baulkham Hills ones are pretty hard.

Some questions from Sydney Tech's tests are challenging.

That's what I've gathered anyway.
The commercial papers are the best for a well-rounded scope of the possible questions asked. (wait, are there commercial papers for prelim?)

Examine

same
HSC

I'm not too sure, I'm just going through any test paper I have (no commercials).

Atar Hater

hardout gangsta
HSC

I'm not too sure, I'm just going through any test paper I have (no commercials).
Tbh it's better being selective. Like when i cbs i do really easy papers lol. Then when i try harder papers i get smashed. It's a pretty bad habit

Atar Hater

hardout gangsta
HSC

Generally: SBHS (esp. those by choi), Grammar and Ruse papers are the hardest. When you feel confident definitely consider doing them.

such_such

HSC

If you want, Examine, I can give you hard/interesting/unexpected questions from my previous prelim assessments! Just PM me because I'll probably forget :L

Examine

same
HSC

Find the locus of the point P(x,y) which moves so that its distance from the point A(4,0) is always twice the distance from B(1,0)

I have reached the answer y^2+(x-5)^2=4

except the answer says y^2+x^2=4

Which one is right?

Examine

same
HSC

(probably not me)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

Find the locus of the point P(x,y) which moves so that its distance from the point A(4,0) is always twice the distance from B(1,0)

I have reached the answer y^2+(x-5)^2=4

except the answer says y^2+x^2=4

Which one is right?

Examine

same
HSC

Wait, let me scan my working in.

Examine

same
HSC

Why are both of these wrong? :(

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

m8

It's PA = 2PB.

Not 2PA = PB.

Examine

same
HSC

w0t

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

I wish I had your writing.

Examine

same
HSC

oh but it all makes sense now.

Examine

same
HSC

Thanks Matt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)