Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (2 Viewers)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
umm we're paying $70 for our jerseys as well..

getting this wednesday hopefully!

angelsoda

HSC
Hey

I dunno what to get on my jerseys either.
See i have a few little nicknames but u kno how they may go after a lil while. So it's kinda making it hard to decide.

And the designs for a jerseys are being decided.
I think we should have then sooner rather than later. Cos u dont wanna get them at the end of this year. Rather have more wear during the year.

vg_woz_here

HSC
im stuck on deciding what nickname to put on..

how did you guys manage to find a nickname without sounding tacky or stupid?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The market price for jerseys is about $70-80, anything more would obviously be overpriced. Still waiting for ours to arrive, I'm starting to get impatient already.

xx__savannah

HSC
vg_woz_here said:
how did you guys manage to find a nickname without sounding tacky or stupid?
Isn't that the point of most nicknames? Most likely, unless ou simply use your real name, it'll serve as a reminder of highschool, it just depends if you are the type to cringe at how stupid you were back then, or the type to laugh at it.
I'm the type whose boyfriend will comment/laugh at 'Savvy' on my jersey and will eventually make me regret getting that. Problem solved for me.

Bookie said:
get some friends. get a nickname. not that hard.
QFT

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol.

TOKEN is on mine.
also got jerseys today! w00t.
so cool. i took off my school bus. shirt and put it on. ^0^

[trent]

HSC
Jerseys and Hoodies

When's everyone getting their school jerseys/hoodies, does your school restrict what you can say on them and how much are they...

our jerseys are looking to be $70 and hoodies $75 (don't ask me why the hoodies are more expensive, i think they've usually been about $30 cheaper :p), and we hope to have them halfway through next term...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Re: Jerseys and Hoodies

[trent] said:
When's everyone getting their school jerseys/hoodies, does your school restrict what you can say on them and how much are they...

our jerseys are looking to be $70 and hoodies $75 (don't ask me why the hoodies are more expensive, i think they've usually been about $30 cheaper :p), and we hope to have them halfway through next term...
yeah were only allowed our last names.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damn it. Our order has been delayed, we probably won't get ours till next term, which is kind of frustrating, since we had already been trying to organise an order to send to canterbury late last year.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My year hasn't even been notified that we are having a jersey, but if the trends follow we wont be getting it till at least mid winter like last year.

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
Eggghh... Jerseys. That's a big issue in our year this year, because they've banned nicknames on the back AND front- and CONSIDERING small text with our last names on the front, so our jerseys will basically be blank except for an '06' on the back and the school logo.

AND... yr 12's don't get their jersey until 3 weeks before the end of school, so its really a waste of $80. I'm going to get it anyway just to get it signed by everyone.

AND... right now we're choosing our jersey from 3 designs, and apparently the winner will probably be the one that looks like a green and white convict outfit, or a candy cane- whichever you prefer.

YOU'VE OPENED A CAN OF WORMS, MY FRIEND. :mad1:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
adrenaline rush said:
Eggghh... Jerseys. That's a big issue in our year this year, because they've banned nicknames on the back AND front- and CONSIDERING small text with our last names on the front, so our jerseys will basically be blank except for an '06' on the back and the school logo.

AND... yr 12's don't get their jersey until 3 weeks before the end of school, so its really a waste of $80. I'm going to get it anyway just to get it signed by everyone.

AND... right now we're choosing our jersey from 3 designs, and apparently the winner will probably be the one that looks like a green and white convict outfit, or a candy cane- whichever you prefer.

YOU'VE OPENED A CAN OF WORMS, MY FRIEND. :mad1:
lol damn. that really sucks. haha

what school you go to?
the design we have looks sweeeet as!! ^o^
i mite get some fotos of me and friends in our jerseys. ^O^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)