• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
We can have anything on the back as long as its not offensive and we can wear it any time. Should be getting them early next term.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damn, our school's really behind most of the other schools, we've only just handed in all our cheques ($80).

HSC
One good thing about my school - they are paying for our jerseys. Thing is, I'm not sure if that means "we will put them on ur bill for you" or if they actually pay

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
black_cherry said:
One good thing about my school - they are paying for our jerseys. Thing is, I'm not sure if that means "we will put them on ur bill for you" or if they actually pay
...there's always a catch.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
black_cherry said:
bullshit theyll pay for you. otherwise, ill go there so i can a free jersey. i like to be referred to as "she", i can get in right?

HSC
Bookie said:
bullshit theyll pay for you. otherwise, ill go there so i can a free jersey. i like to be referred to as "she", i can get in right?

they might pay for it - they paid for our yr 10 formal tickets. Sure you can get in - i mean with your sexy man avatar and your silky smooth waxed arms... you would fit right in

vg_woz_here

HSC
Riviet said:
Damn, our school's really behind most of the other schools, we've only just handed in all our cheques ($80).
ur skool behind! we havent even started paying the money yet!

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Riviet said:
hey don't complain. At my school last year, we only got our jerseys in the last 2 wks of school, and we weren't allowed to wear them at school. Stupid ass private schools.

xx__savannah

HSC
Riviet said:

My school hasn't even started organising them -- every SRC member I ask passes the buck to someone else, then says it's not their area -.-
I should just organise it, I'll just take all the 05's ideas and sketches, but I don't cope well with people complaining about how I do things -- already happening on one committee I'm on. I would already have picked a company because for orders of 100 or more, they donate money to your formal, but we don't have 100 people.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Hehe, I wasn't expecting myself to be quoted three times in a row, but I do feel much better that my school's not the slowest. :p But I guess there's always someone behind or ahead of you.

taki999

HSC
So schools only allow you to wear it on somedays too.....as for me im getting a jacket insted of the traditional jersey.

katy-g

HSC
We got our jerseys week five of this term. We ordered them last year.

Only catch was we're not allowed to put any nick names or anything on the back. We're allowed our name embrodied on the front and that is it.

Our principal is a tight arse and thinks the jerseys act as a 'billboard' for our school and doesnt think having names on the back is appropriate....

I think he's a dickhead.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Our design is crap. It's basically yellow with blue stripes, and white collar, would have preferred a white or blue base colour.

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

We got ours last week on friday, looks alright, better than the previous year 12 jerseys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)