Just another Gang Rape Case in Sydney (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

then why do you continue to accuse ppl of saying she deserved it when they werent saying that.
I would like you to quote me where I accused people of saying she deserved it. Please, post my specific quote. If you're referring to the post I made a minute ago where I said people have posted comments like that, please indicate who I was accusing.

You can't because I didn't.

Youre both jumping on me like monkeys, accusing me of something I didn't post.
1. I didn't tell anybody they were wrong
2. I didn't say there was no distinction between deserve and increased risk
2. I didn't accuse anybody of anything

Fuck me, grow a brain.

K

katie_tully

lolz, Tulipa in your honest opinion, was the post I made in anyway derogatory towards anybody elses opinion?

L

LaraB

Tulipa said:
Actually, that's a different matter. Screaming "die american pigs" is done with the intent to provoke. Getting drunk and hanging out with your friends is not provoking sexual assualt.
Who's to say it is?

If we're going based on the basic, socially accepted, moral principle that you shouldn't be violent towards someone except in self defence and the like, then no it's not deserved.

You are putting yourself in a position to get hurt, but you don't "deserve" it.

sthcross.dude

HSC
katie_tully said:
i dont give a fuck how drunk you are or how much of a slurry you act like, nobody deserves to be violated like that
case closed
implication is that someone said she did deserve it. if that was not ur intention then the post is so obvious and pointless it did not deserve to be posted. either way its terrible.

K

katie_tully

implication is that someone said she did deserve it. if that was not ur intention then the post is so obvious and pointless it did not deserve to be posted. either way its terrible.
And somebody said she did. Would you like me to trawl through the posts and find it for you? Would that help you sleep at night?

Don't try and reword your accusation. You blatantly said I had accused people of something, when I didn't. Now that you cannot substantiate your claim, like the dweeb you are, you're backing out of it.

Either way, you're a moron.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
LaraB said:
Who's to say it is?

If we're going based on the basic, socially accepted, moral principle that you shouldn't be violent towards someone except in self defence and the like, then no it's not deserved.

You are putting yourself in a position to get hurt, but you don't "deserve" it.
If you're talking about "putting yourself in a position of danger" then perhaps they're similar.

However, if you're talking how the assault is similar, they're not. One is done with intent to provoke, the other is meaningless. Also, you could say that expressing that opinion as a sane rational person is the equivalent of "asking for it" but is getting drunk or dressing a certain way the same?

Katie: No, people get overly sensitive on this board. It was evident that your post was your personal opinion and not in reference to anyone else.

K

katie_tully

I personally think saying she put herself in that situation is a way to absolve the perpetrators from some of the responsibility of what they've done.
You can go out at night, you can wear what you want and I still don't think you're putting yourself out to be hurt. It's just sad that predators use this as an opportune moment to pounce.

sthcross.dude

HSC
katie_tully said:
And somebody said she did. Would you like me to trawl through the posts and find it for you? Would that help you sleep at night?
yes. trawl through and find it.

katie_tully said:
Don't try and reword your accusation. You blatantly said I had accused people of something, when I didn't. Now that you cannot substantiate your claim, like the dweeb you are, you're backing out of it.
dont try and reword your initial claim. you've reworded what you first said and are now accusing me of it first to make me look as though i am the one constantly changing my story when that is exactly what you are doing and i have been perfectly consistent.

katie_tully said:
no im not. im sure ur not either. :)

K

katie_tully

dont try and reword you initial claim. you've reworded what you first said and are now accusing me of it first to make me look as though i am the one constantly changing my story when that is exactly what you are doing and i have been perfectly consisted.
I don't have to reword my initial claim, because there was no initial claim. What there was was an opinion I posted, irrespective of what else had been posted and like the clowns you and Lara are, you somehow both tried to make it into something it never was.
You are constantly changing your story because you've realised you're accusing me of something I never posted.

i dont give a fuck how drunk you are or how much of a slurry you act like, nobody deserves to be violated like that
case closed
That was my initial post. What I am waiting for from atleast one of you is specifics on where I said 'you're wrong', 'i dont know the distinction between deserve' and where I abused anybody.

Clearly I didn't.

no im not. im sure ur not either
No, I am pretty sure you are.

K

katie_tully

If you are convinced you understand but you evince that you do not, there is no point because you will do nothing but continue to say i/we are wrong.
I am still waiting for you to tell me where I said anybody else was wrong. If you can somehow draw that from the comment I posted, which had nothing to do with your post, then you're fucking magical and should be off blowing rainbows from your arse instead of dribbling on here.

L

LaraB

katie_tully said:
How fucking dumb are you?

Fuck me, grow a brain.

... like the dweeb you are...

ike the clowns you and Lara are

No, I am pretty sure you are (a moron)

then you're fucking magical and should be off blowing rainbows from your arse instead of dribbling on here.

:rolleyes:

At least others who disagree have managed to keep it above a 5 year old level.

bye.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
LaraB said:
:rolleyes:

At least others who disagree have managed to keep it above a 5 year old level.

bye.
You're actually being overly sensitive here and Katie is right, you two accused her first after she stated her own opinion.

I mean, if you were mature, you'd at least admit that right?

I like being an impatial observer :)

K

katie_tully

I don't mind being told I am juvenille. I can handle that. It's 100% true. What I don't like and what I will defend to the end, is being accused of something I didn't do.
And lolz @ me not understanding the distinction between 'deserve' and 'put yourself in a position' :(

L

LaraB

Tulipa said:
You're actually being overly sensitive here and Katie is right, you two accused her first after she stated her own opinion.

I mean, if you were mature, you'd at least admit that right?

I like being an impatial observer :)
"impartial observor's" don't tell other what they should and shouldn't say .... that = partial observer :p

Like i said, regardless of the discussion, there is only one person being rude and insulting.

I'm not being "overly sensitive" - i'm not snapping and sending fuck this and fuck that to other people.

I'll say goodnight to you too :p :wave: since you appear to view disagreeing with a post as "immature" in a context where the person being disagreed with resolves the discussion with essentially fuck you all. :rolleyes:

K

katie_tully

In other words, you were wrong but you're not going to admit.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
I didn't tell you what to say, I said if you were mature that'd be the normal course of action.

Oh and Katie is being immature. Absolutely. No where did I say that she wasn't, merely that you two had overreacting in misinterpreting her post.

Which you seem to be doing again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)