Last FULL week of school for anyone else? (1 Viewer)

teeah

HSC
lol i think i might be the minority here - western sydney girl, but i dont hate my school. the students are great too! :)

Laughable

HSC
2166 eshayz ladz.
Eh I dunno the full force of it hasn't hit me yet but I guess it's creeping up on me... I'm going to miss the atmosphere and routine more than anything, don't care for about a majority of my year group.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i think i might be the minority here - western sydney girl, but i dont hate my school. the students are great too! :)
Weatern Sydney boy :) . I think everyone will miss their old school in one way or another.

CcYann

HSC
I don't really wanna leave :( I don't have much friends tho
we may probably not able to see each other again after grad :''(

mirinbrah1

HSC
Hard to believe I have approached the last week of school, I have no idea how I feel right now.

pt1

HSC
last day of formal lessons were yesterday but i couldnt attend cause school suspended the grade for being in their sports uniform <---- lol wtf. we had to go home to get changed to come back but cbf. /some students trashed school prior/waterguns and balloons/distrubing the neighbours

epicFAILx

HSC
my schooling finished yesterday :)

well..other than tutorials.. and the hsc

NO CLASSES! YEAR 12 2012!

2xL

HSC
Last week starts now. Yesssssss, over soon.

RishBonjour

HSC
a bit late, but it just hit me today. faaa. had a haircut and the guy was saying how highschool was the best time of his life

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
My last "formal" day tomorrow.

I can't believe that's the end. I'm so used to waiting for the Period 8 end bell, the uniforms, the classes, the teachers...it's all as familiar as the back of my hand. But now we are moving onto the next chapter.

I'm so sentimental, today my grade really banded together to make an event happen today :)

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
My last "formal" day tomorrow.

I can't believe that's the end. I'm so used to waiting for the Period 8 end bell, the uniforms, the classes, the teachers...it's all as familiar as the back of my hand. But now we are moving onto the next chapter.

I'm so sentimental, today my grade really banded together to make an event happen today :)
Just graduated today - was very very bittersweet.

Painful but just have to move on :p

mirinbrah1

HSC
Starting to feel sad that school is coming to an end and am trying to rationalise why Im feeling this way.

Will I miss the people? No, everyone lives around the area and I will see them around often.

Will I miss studying, doing school work and having to follow strict school code? Nope.

Maybe I fear change or just the fact that school has been a part of my life as far as I can remember back, maybe because it is the last link to my childhood? I don't know.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Starting to feel sad that school is coming to an end and am trying to rationalise why Im feeling this way.

Will I miss the people? No, everyone lives around the area and I will see them around often.

Will I miss studying, doing school work and having to follow strict school code? Nope.

Maybe I fear change or just the fact that school has been a part of my life as far as I can remember back, maybe because it is the last link to my childhood? I don't know.
I'm guessing it's the last one. I suppose we've been at it for 13 years, which is over two thirds of our life.

Yeah definitely not miss the work.

You're lucky, people split so much around here almost instantaneously cause we're rural.

enoilgam

HSC
I'm guessing it's the last one. I suppose we've been at it for 13 years, which is over two thirds of our life.

Yeah definitely not miss the work.

You're lucky, people split so much around here almost instantaneously cause we're rural.
To be honest I actually miss the work. Also, I found that when you leave high school, even if you live close you hardly see your friends that much anyway (I have been friends with one guy since year 2 and I have only seen him 3 or 4 times since year 12).

So, question for all, will tears be shed on the final day? I didnt (namely because it was an all guys school and because I am usually pretty stoic), but I did have John Kelly NYPD Blue style moment at the front gate when leaving for the final time.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
To be honest I actually miss the work. Also, I found that when you leave high school, even if you live close you hardly see your friends that much anyway (I have been friends with one guy since year 2 and I have only seen him 3 or 4 times since year 12).

So, question for all, will tears be shed on the final day? I didnt (namely because it was an all guys school and because I am usually pretty stoic), but I did have John Kelly NYPD Blue style moment at the front gate when leaving for the final time.
Yeah, that's why I didn't want to leave. Even people who live less than 10 mins away from I'll barely see anymore in a sense.

I didn't shed tears today but came close because of how sweet our whole year and all the teachers were!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)