• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lecture notes and tutorials (1 Viewer)

honsaw

HSC
N/A
Will they go through the answers or provide you with the answers? for subjects like Business Stats, economics and IBP?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
That is the aim of the tutorials, you do it before hand and then work on a couple during the tute (the ones which you may have issues with).

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends, it's either some answers in the tute and then the rest posted online a week later, etc... idk depends subject to subject. I've only done 4 business subjects so far, I'm not fully aware with everything either :p

m-j24

HSC
Uni Grad
Last year in Economics they posted the answers online weekly, but only after all classes for the subject had finished on both campuses.

Barely anyone in my tute did their questions beforehand, but I'd strongly advise attempting them & not just be hoping to be spoonfed the answers. There really isn't enough time to get through them all in the tute, and then you hit a laziness cycle of having half done homework every week (plus how will you learn the content) - friends did this and they struggled in the final exam & ended up failing.

honsaw

HSC
N/A
Where can i get answers to the "Problems and Applications" questions from the "Economics book by Mcarggart" at the end of each chapter?

Last edited:

nada83

HSC
N/A
It comes with the textbook. It's completely optional to use. It's just some multiple choice online quizzes. I used it once or twice, but didn't find it helpful for my study so I just ditched it and studied in other ways.
Hi, Do you still have myeconlab account? Could you sell it to me? I just need to practice those multiple choices. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)