lolin so hard at that kid who had that insane party (1 Viewer)

flappinghippo

HSC
Bad strategic decision by CA; they looked to beat him down as a fool on camera but all that happened was he brought them down to his level. Winner; the kid.

I truly find this guy repulsive yet the way the interview went makes me respect him for his balls. But honestly, he's served his time here on Earth, it's time he was grounded. Into the Earth's core.

Muz4PM

HSC
That guy would have to be in the running for the Biggest Douche '08 Award.

Anna Coren would have done a better job than Leila!

I cannot wait to see the Chasers do something about this.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Muz4PM said:
I cannot wait to see the Chasers do something about this.
Yeah, I'm sure they'll have an 'incredibly' 'hilarious' stunt.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
My username used to be my real name but then since my dad posted on the same forums he found my account and my posts.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23054390-2,00.html
Party boy Corey, 16, has been offered the chance of making up to $20,000 as a promoter after his wild and boozy party grabbed the attention of global media.

Party promoter Tim Sabre, of Raw Entertainment, has offered 16-year-old Corey a job with his events company as a party promoter.

Mr Sabre told media outlets today that Corey had done "a great job in the wrong place" and tipped he could be successful promoting underage events.

"A promoter who can organise a party for 500 people can make anywhere from $2000 to $10,000," he sad.

"If he can pull 500 to the street, he could easily fill up a club."

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Everyone I've spoken to (inc me) has been like "what a dickhead" UNTIL they see the ACA interview and then it becomes "what a champion, legend, can we get a carton of piss delivered to his house??"

Collin

HSC
N/A
I've seen the ACA interview and I still think he's a douche bag.

Russdog

russell
HSC
parties with police helicopters are the fucking bomb. when you're fucking eshed towards the end of the nite and suddenly there's a fucking helicopter hovering just above you shining lights everywhere and everyone legs it.. good times.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Apparently I heard (through a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend-of-a-infinite in Melbourne) that his punishment is not getting a Lancer.

lol

banco55

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
How would they make him pay for the damage caused by other people? He isn't directly responsible.

Negligence would be difficult because the behaviour of the partygoers has broken the chain of causation. Anyone know of any other cause of action that could be applied?
If the government wanted to get them they could just force them to spend lots on legal fees by taking them to court even if they knew they were going to lose. Although probably wouldnt' be in line with their model litigant obligations. Once it's off the front pages the government will quietly forget about its threats. Nixon is just playing for the cameras.

K

katie_tully

Gosh, of course he is liable. Havent you gays watched Judge Judy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)