lolin so hard at that kid who had that insane party (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
katie_tully said:
Gosh, of course he is liable. Havent you gays watched Judge Judy?
oh my fucking god i love that show i'll literally die if i miss an episode. she has taught me how to be a nuisance to other people but still be within the law <3

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Even if he gets fined the money he'll be able to get from interviews/advertising deals will easily pay it off and a substantial amount left over to boot.

HalcyonSky

HSC
ok channel nine we're over it, stop doing stories about it

K

katie_tully

uhhh from that pic with his friends, disgusts me...wtf is it with his friends and him having acne all over their mouth?
I'm assuming their balls only dropped a month ago.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I vote he starts another party to create an even bigger shitstorm and piss off even more people. Love pissing off moralfags.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/01/16/2139975.htm
A teenager has been charged and bailed over a party in the Melbourne suburb of Narre Warren on Saturday night.

One 16-year-old has been charged and bailed. A 17-year-old will be charged on summons.

Police will not specify what the charges are, but have confirmed they are in relation to the party.

The pair will face the Children's Court at a later date.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
somehow i read that as "Victoria Police has threatened to kill the boy's family" :lol:
ahaha so did i

he's such a little turd, i hope he gets a fucking painful reality check. there are feral kids just like him in my neighborhood, i wanna get them all together and take them to a dog groomer or something and just wash all the derelict bogan off them. yuck.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
the amount of attention hes receiving is starting to remind me of the Paris-Hilton-goes-to-jail affair. i really think the media is just fueling whatever fame he has since he never really seems that much of a confident speaker in any interviews.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
some marketing agent reckons that boy can get $60k to have a party because of his 'immense people pulling power'. that is absolutely fked. where have our morals gone? is there a line where we say 'that is wrong, we shouldn't be encouraging this kind of behaviour'?

this boy is the epitome of the lack of parenting in our society, too much of the laid back attitude from the parents when it comes to educating their children. yes, i am pointing the finger squarely at the parents, make no mistake about it. had they brought him up with the way responsible parents would, there is no way a 16 yr old boy would even think about chucking a party for 500 and then run away, leaving the parents the neighbours behind to clean up the mess.

what's worse, some commercial firms would actually encourage these sort of behaviour and pay a working man's annual wage for that boy to keep up his way of life. they really ought to take a long hard look at themselves.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
wuddie said:
some marketing agent reckons that boy can get $60k to have a party because of his 'immense people pulling power'. that is absolutely fked. where have our morals gone? is there a line where we say 'that is wrong, we shouldn't be encouraging this kind of behaviour'?

this boy is the epitome of the lack of parenting in our society, too much of the laid back attitude from the parents when it comes to educating their children. yes, i am pointing the finger squarely at the parents, make no mistake about it. had they brought him up with the way responsible parents would, there is no way a 16 yr old boy would even think about chucking a party for 500 and then run away, leaving the parents the neighbours behind to clean up the mess.

what's worse, some commercial firms would actually encourage these sort of behaviour and pay a working man's annual wage for that boy to keep up his way of life. they really ought to take a long hard look at themselves.
yeah i agree. his parents have got to shoulder some of the blame for this. there does come a point where it's not up to your parents anymore to tell you whats right and wrong, but ffs any kid that thinks they can get away with pulling this kind of shit was probably never taught in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)