Long Distance (1 Viewer)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
I have had a long distance r'ship before... and now I have come to terms that they're hard to keep up with, because its not necessary that both people can deal with this distance, because they mite need u to be physically there for u... and also,... long distance creates misunderstandings, due to lack of communication...or at least this is wat i learnt =\

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
laurel18 said:
Communication is the key...and also sending heaps of surprises...if theres enough strength and trust within the relationship, it can work.
yep very true... need to have faith in a long distance relationship for it to work!!...

K

katie_tully

I live an hour away from my boyfriend, so we only really see each other on weekends with the occasional phone call during the week..

olchik

HSC
If you already have taken the decision, why do you need other people's opinions? Listen to your heart but not what others tell you.

Glenn198718

Muaddib said:
Ok, recently I got into a relationship with a girl who then left and went back to her home in Europe.
Now this is someone who I have very very strong feelings for and whom returns those feelings for me. We have already agreed to meet up when I finish school.
Should I a) forget about her and move onto someone else
b) put my feelings for her on hold, go out with other people and meet up after school
or c) stay true to her and keep out of the game for a year while exams go on

Advice people?- ive already made my decision- but i'd be interested in other opinions.
well whats your decision shouldnt matter what anyone else says ok. if you want my opinion i wouldnt know what to do because i have never been in that kind of a situation so your on your own sorry mate

IcEy

HSC
Long distance relationships never work. You do drift apart and then there's the whole trust issue. I live like a whole 45 mins drive away from my "gf" and I've found it damn hard. Probably cause I'm a paranoid immature freak. But I have my reasons...

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol icey, i live bout an hour n a half away from my bf and i find it damn hard... but that's mainly cause i'm sexualy frustrated having a bf but not being able to be with him more then once a week

IcEy

HSC
I know exactly what you mean. We're on a "break" now, which means, I think, she can shag whoever else she wants until she gets bored, then she'll come back to me....

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
lol icey, i live bout an hour n a half away from my bf and i find it damn hard... but that's mainly cause i'm sexualy frustrated having a bf but not being able to be with him more then once a week
haha, I'll actually be happy if it was 1 1/2 hours away...but I'm 4 1/2 hours away from his place...then if I have to be home the same day, it's 9 hours to and fro. Yes, travelling is so tiring and expensive. But those moments you spend with them can't be replaced. Distance does get in the way with all the physical contact and stuff but it does make you a stronger person and not so dependent on your significant other.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah laurel, that is a good point. But I still can't wait to see him tomorrow :D

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
alby said:
why drive all the way from the top of nsw to vic? not easier to get a flight from say coolangatta or something?
This made me laugh.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
yeah laurel, that is a good point. But I still can't wait to see him tomorrow :D
I'm seeing him on sunday yay! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)