• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Market City (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its full of asians...should get the alarm bells ringing :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If we ever have a terrorist threat, it'd have to be in there, wipe out azns AND terrorists could the world get any better?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
market city isnt very good, although sometimes you come across something good, i found the seduce dress that i was going to wear to my formal in yr 10 early the next year for about 1/4 of the price.

also, it has come upmarket, with bracewell, lonsdale and cK.

essentially, though, it is last season or before's stock. i think youd be better off going to burkinhead pt or brandsmart. or markets.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I agree.. the Galaxy in MC isn't that great but I think people prefer it because it's more indoorsy and there's no smokers and stuff... *shrugs* It feels safer I suppose? I prefer the George St galaxy.. the DDR machines there are better maintained.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
seremify007 said:
I agree.. the Galaxy in MC isn't that great but I think people prefer it because it's more indoorsy and there's no smokers and stuff... *shrugs* It feels safer I suppose? I prefer the George St galaxy.. the DDR machines there are better maintained.
Yeah and the DDR machines at George St give you more value for money...
but I find it feels nicer in Marketcity because it's indoors I guess, like not so exposed. And it's closer in proximity to the places my friends and I go to eat than George Street.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh yeh DDR in George St is 4 songs per $1?... but I'm soo sure there's something wrong with the machine in Market City.. it feels smaller and it's as if.. the thing isn't flat o_O I fell over (and no I'm not THAT unco).. it's as if it's leaning inwards on a tilt... *shrugs*

BUT I guess Market City is probably safer than George St galaxy~

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
i don't know about you guys, but i cant seem to buy anything at market city. the stocks are pretty limited, but you can get the odd bargain every now and then

7th Sign

HSC
Market city at chinatown is alright,

Theirs just your usuall stores you would find at westfield

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)