Marketing (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
lol this thread is going to turn awesome. Though Staz i might lay off, he is after all a manager at greater union, you wouldn't want him to put in a few calls and get you fired.

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
then don't look. it's in the section that it's most likely to be. look at the table of contents. fuck, there's even a search function on the page. you're as good at searching through annual reports, as you are at fabricating the salaries of area managers.
RD Entwistle​
(k)

315 332

Our managing director in 2007.

michael1990

HSC
Also their pays are not set in stone. It depends how much the company makes.
Whereas the Area/Regional/NSW managers may be in fact be set in stone.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
$200k = the chairman of th eboard

No, the managing director of the entire entertainment group, not 'your managing director'. The entertainment group includes GU, as well as other cinemas nationally and internationally.

RD Entwistle:
Fixed Salary: $285,000

The rest is in leave entitlements, super and shareholder option plans. So, his actual salary including bonuses is $285,000 not $315,000. Again, do you expect me to believe that even though Entwistle is in a much much much higher up position than your area manager, and was likely poached from another company, so they'd need to offer a higher salary to get him, he is only earning $85k more than the area manager>?

How old is your area manager? How long has he been with GU?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
michael1990 said:
Maybe you should have another read.
another read of what?

michael1990 said:
Also their pays are not set in stone. It depends how much the company makes.
Whereas the Area/Regional/NSW managers may be in fact be set in stone.
no, only 3.6% of Entwistle's salary is performance based. That means Entwistle's base salary is $275,000. I would guess that there would also be some bonuses on top of the $200k salary that area managers apparently make, to increase the motivation for them to perform better.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
michael1990 has proved to be on countless occasions more then just shit. I wouldn't even believe anything he says

BUT NO LISTEN TO HIM. HE IS A TRAINEE MANAGER FOR HIS LOCAL FRANCHISE. HE WOULD KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
another read of what?

no, only 3.6% of Entwistle's salary is performance based. That means Entwistle's base salary is $275,000. I would guess that there would also be some bonuses on top of the $200k salary that area managers apparently make, to increase the motivation for them to perform better.
I don't know that he gets more on top of that. Or if it was a one year salary including his bonues.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
blakegman said:
michael1990 has proved to be on countless occasions more then just shit. I wouldn't even believe anything he says

BUT NO LISTEN TO HIM. HE IS A TRAINEE MANAGER FOR HIS LOCAL FRANCHISE. HE WOULD KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE KNOWS WHAT PEOPLE EARN, MAYBE HIS AUNT REALLY WORKS FOR THE ATO.

michael1990

HSC
blakegman said:

Is it your job to bore people?
You get paid by BOS to do this don't you?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
considering bonuses would be variable, i doubt that the salary on the computer would include bonuses.

regardless, even if you look at it as:
International Group Managing Director for Greater Union, Birch Carroll & Coyle and Cinestar (the last of those operates in Germany, Holland and the Middle East!): $285,000 salary including bonuses

Area Manager for Western Suburbs of Sydney (or whatever) Greater Unions: $200,000 salary including bonuses

Don't you see the stupidity of your claims? You even infer that there's another 3 positions between area manager and Managing Director. In reality, there's even more: national managers, group managers, associate directors, group associate directors, etc. Are you implying that you get like a $5,000 increase as you get promoted to higher positions, but a $200,000 increase as you get promoted from manager to area manager? :p

Seriously. Rationalise this.

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
$200k = the chairman of th eboard

No, the managing director of the entire entertainment group, not 'your managing director'. The entertainment group includes GU, as well as other cinemas nationally and internationally.

RD Entwistle:
Fixed Salary: $285,000

The rest is in leave entitlements, super and shareholder option plans. So, his actual salary including bonuses is $285,000 not $315,000. Again, do you expect me to believe that even though Entwistle is in a much much much higher up position than your area manager, and was likely poached from another company, so they'd need to offer a higher salary to get him, he is only earning $85k more than the area manager>?

How old is your area manager? How long has he been with GU?
Not sure how old he is.
Aren't we talking about his salary?
Wouldn't it be classed as the 300 and something?

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
considering bonuses would be variable, i doubt that the salary on the computer would include bonuses.

regardless, even if you look at it as:
International Group Managing Director for Greater Union, Birch Carroll & Coyle and Cinestar (the last of those operates in Germany, Holland and the Middle East!): $285,000 salary including bonuses

Area Manager for Western Suburbs of Sydney (or whatever) Greater Unions: $200,000 salary including bonuses

Don't you see the stupidity of your claims? You even infer that there's another 3 positions between area manager and Managing Director. In reality, there's even more: national managers, group managers, associate directors, group associate directors, etc. Are you implying that you get like a $5,000 increase as you get promoted to higher positions, but a $200,000 increase as you get promoted two levels up :p
I would have no idea how high the pay can get. I mean it would be counted on a lot of things. An area manager could still be paid $200k a year. All depends on what their individual contract is.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
i was earning ~100k a year at myer as a casual

so im sure a manager of greater union can easily earn 200k

stop being such pretentious wankers and give michael1990 a break guys

stazi

Nightman
HSC
michael1990 said:
Not sure how old he is.
Aren't we talking about his salary?
Wouldn't it be classed as the 300 and something?

Base salary = gross salary as per your contract
Superannuation: not a component of base salary
Accrued leave entitlements: not components of base salary
Shareholding options: not components of base salary

michael1990

HSC
uhawww said:
i was earning ~100k a week at myer as a casual

so im sure a manager of greater union can easily earn 200k

stop being such pretentious wankers and give michael1990 a break guys
huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)