Marketing (1 Viewer)

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
I would assume that there are maybe 20 area managers in each state. Probably about 100 nation-wide. Do you really think that $20 million would go towards just those guys, when your parent company only took in about $45 mil in profit last year from all the cinemas they own.

Furthermore, the company's highest-paid non-executive Director earns less than $200,000 you fool (197,000)! Why would an area manager get more than a director??? It's also extremely unlikely that those trainee login details give you access to everyone's salaries. Salaries are kept private in companies: if they were widely known to everyone including management trainees, then there'd be bitch fights over salaries, and HR would have too many conflicts.
Where is your source for this information?

Profit is after all expenses by the way. Payroll would be an expense.

As a trainee manager you're training to be a business manager which in turn will give you access to such information.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm getting that information from their annual report. The annual report not for greater union, but for their parent group. You would assume that a director of a portfolio of brands would get more than an area manager for only one of their brands.

Why would you need access to that information as a business manager. Unless the business manager also does payroll, which would make their position even more lolworthy, when HR should really be handling that. Furthermore, shouldn't you only have access to your franchise's data, rather than what others working for the HQ get?

I'm really finding it difficult to believe you, especially when you outline:
Duty Managers
Assistant Managers,
Business Managers: $65,000
Area Manager: $200,000
Regional Manager,
NSW manager
National Manager?
Director: $200,000

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
michael1990 said:
Where is your source for this information?

Profit is after all expenses by the way. Payroll would be an expense.

As a trainee manager you're training to be a business manager which in turn will give you access to such information.
And that still doesn't answer why they get more than the director.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
well, i think the managing director would get more (i couldn't find his salary) and the figure i provided was a non-executive directors. however, even out of executive directors (from memory) the salary range was from about $185k to 400k, with the average being about 250k.

Considering there are still a few steps above area manager, it's highly unlikely that you would go from business manager at $65k to area manager at $200k, to each of the other positions at very tiny increments until you reach director :p

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
I'm getting that information from their annual report. The annual report not for greater union, but for their parent group. You would assume that a director of a portfolio of brands would get more than an area manager for only one of their brands.

Why would you need access to that information as a business manager. Unless the business manager also does payroll, which would make their position even more lolworthy, when HR should really be handling that. Furthermore, shouldn't you only have access to your franchise's data, rather than what others working for the HQ get?

I'm really finding it difficult to believe you, especially when you outline:
Duty Managers
Assistant Managers,
Business Managers: $65,000
Regional Manager,
NSW manager
National Manager?
Link me.

Duty Managers
Assistant Managers, $65,000
Business Managers: All different
Regional Manager,
NSW manager
National Manager?

I am not sure where your getting your information. But you're wrong.

No payroll officer does payroll. Business Manager has to access it to know what people are being paid. (sometimes we have to double check it).

michael1990

HSC
Azamakumar said:
And that still doesn't answer why they get more than the director.
Wow you're a bright kid.

I don't know about the Director.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol the managing director of your entire entertainment group (including all the other cinema franchises, not just greater union, including international franchises) is on a fixed salary of $285,000. Imagine how many more years of experience that would require :p

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
http://ahl07.designate.com.au/index.php

and ok. i guess i am wrong :( the company's annual report is completely fabricated. area managers really do get the same as the fucking chairman of the board.
No lets argue seriously.

AHL Financial report said:
The Group achieved a normalised result, being profit before individually significant items and income tax, of $81,914,000 (2006: $73,693,000) being 11.2% above the prior year result.
This increase in normalised earnings was the result of increased earnings from Cinema Exhibition International, Thredbo Alpine Resort and property.
Where did you find the salaries?

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Greater union is shit. Why would they train up a shit 17 year old o be a business manager who time and time again proves himself to be a border line retard.

michael1990

HSC
blakegman said:
Greater union is shit. Why would they train up a shit 17 year old o be a business manager who time and time again proves himself to be a border line retard.
Must see it much different to you.
Which must make them a lot smarter.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:
Must see it much different to you.
Which must make them a lot smarter.
Yeah that's why they work for greater union as managers.

Fucking moron.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
michael1990 said:
No lets argue seriously.The Group achieved a normalised result, being profit before individually significant items and income tax, of $81,914,000 (2006: $73,693,000) being 11.2% above the prior year result.
This increase in normalised earnings was the result of increased earnings from Cinema Exhibition International, Thredbo Alpine Resort and property.
Why did you bold cinema exhibition international?

Where did you find the salaries?
I found them in the annual report that i linked you to. Learn to read annual reports: it'll be a good skill for you

michael1990

HSC
stazi said:
Why did you bold cinema exhibition international?

I found them in the annual report that i linked you to. Learn to read annual reports: it'll be a good skill for you
LOL

Just tell me, i couldn't be bothered looking.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
michael1990 said:
LOL

Just tell me, i couldn't be bothered looking.
then don't look. it's in the section that it's most likely to be. look at the table of contents. fuck, there's even a search function on the page. you're as good at searching through annual reports, as you are at fabricating the salaries of area managers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)