Mathematics (1 Viewer)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
m0ofin said:
How about those imaginary numbers those 4 unit kids talk about?
How does that contradict things you know? It just tells you that there are more than you previously assumed :p

(Even for those quadratics where the discriminant is less than zero, we've always written "no real solutions", instead of "no solutions" :p)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Just asking...
Ok, well the rest of me is Lebanese but I didn't think I'd get such a great reception if I had the Lebanese flag as my avatar..

IceOnFire

HSC
Martyno1 said:
Ok, well the rest of me is Lebanese but I didn't think I'd get such a great reception if I had the Lebanese flag as my avatar..
I really don't care whether you are Lebanese or French, so welcome to BOS anyways. :)

Back to topic, Mathematical induction is giving me a headache, too much writing for my liking. :mad1:

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
no more maths for me :D finishing maths off is a beauty.

damn dun even get me started on the ext 1 induction question. i thought i was gonna get an easy induction :( so love induction. oh wells. happy to be done with maths.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
airie said:
How does that contradict things you know? It just tells you that there are more than you previously assumed :p

(Even for those quadratics where the discriminant is less than zero, we've always written "no real solutions", instead of "no solutions" :p)
Heh, dunno. I've always written "no solutions" though :eek:

Lucky Nesty, good on you :)

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
nah i should enjoy my maths-less school life now. :D

i always wrote no solutions too. the unreal roots just never crossed my mind

Riviet

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
I saw the first part in the Excel textbook, the second part fucked me up :(
Did you get the induction eventually? :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
From what I remember during the exam, rearranging the result in part (i) helped with the proof step in the induction. ;)

P

pLuvia

The induction was lengthy but it eventually came out even if you didn't prove that first part and just used the result. I for one just gave up on the first bit and just used the result :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)