Med or Dent (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Reply-By-Number to the rescue!
Originally posted by CHUDYMASTER
I also think his nack for attempting to correct me is a testament to his insecurity about the status quo and self-loathing.
1) I didn't attempt to correct you. I just said you were wrong. Look up the symptoms. I will however correct your spelling. It's "knack". :p
2) Insecurity about the status quo? I'd love to see you define that in your own words. I don't need to be insecure about the status quo, because I am very careful with any information that may damage my stature, ensuring that I don't advise people without sufficient knowledge or information. My place is secure.
3) Please, endear me by giving some evidence of this apparent self-loathing. I do fail to recall any such behaviour characteristic of one who loathes himself.

Be careful who you spar with...

(and learn to make sense)

:D

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Ahh, threats issit Lex? I'm sparring in the friendliest possible manner. So much so that I'm not even being serious. The fact that you thought I was is a testament to your insecurity and paranoia.

I have a knack for these things, don't worry a counsellor should be of good use. :D

inasero

Reborn
HSC
k il shall solve this dispute- shut up both of you!!:p

hmm and alvin, you shoulda been there, was quite fun ehehe....
yewon didnt know u changed to the dark side....thought u were still doing dentistry hehe

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by CHUDYMASTER
Ahh, threats issit Lex? I'm sparring in the friendliest possible manner. So much so that I'm not even being serious. The fact that you thought I was is a testament to your insecurity and paranoia.

I have a knack for these things, don't worry a counsellor should be of good use. :D
I wasn't threatening you. The statement at the end was just telling you not to bite off more than you can chew. :) Anyway, I wasn't taking you seriously. I just decided to reply in an effective manner. I have a knack for making my points well. ;)

Wilson, you shut up n00bmod!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Originally posted by inasero
k il shall solve this dispute- shut up both of you!!:p

hmm and alvin, you shoulda been there, was quite fun ehehe....
yewon didnt know u changed to the dark side....thought u were still doing dentistry hehe
yer lexi and chudy should have a dual!!!!!! *slaps both with gloves*

umm i sent that to her in the SMS.. UAi=100 and she still couldnt read a sms from a drunk.. pfft wat is the education system pumping out.. :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You'd have no chance with swords. I don't know about pistols though. Sorry if I seemed to serious, the last 48 hours have NOT been a good time to toy with me. Especially you, Chudy. I didn't expect any of that to come from you.

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
You'd have no chance with swords. I don't know about pistols though. Sorry if I seemed to serious, the last 48 hours have NOT been a good time to toy with me. Especially you, Chudy. I didn't expect any of that to come from you.
*hugs lexicographer in a platonic, brotherly fashion*

*then punches him in the balls and runs off* :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
:rolleyes:

Take your phyrric victory. I have moved on. I am above it.

And I'm just pissed off. (not at this, something else)

So yeah, I don't care.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
so gmraso, what course are you doing in university?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
monash, unbonded
i wish all the best for you...specially as i know how enthusiastic you are about pharmacy~

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
yere which ones? and what are you studying and where?
just look at my sig. for what i'm studying- but ur the one who wanted to speak abt. drugs- so do it...i don't have to say anything else! :p

btw, i did hear, that if ur a pharmacist u can make extra cash making (illegal) drugs. ;)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
hehe or if ur affiliated with an outlaw bikie gang running labs out of the back shed

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
and the rest!
Sit down!
your kidding right, there's not even any time some times to eat lunch!
well i don't know what ur talking abt.- everytime i walk past my local chemist- he's alway sitting down, reading the newspaper or something. LoL

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, all they do is sit on a chair inside their shop, and give out the medicine to the ppl. who have got a prescriptions! :D
I agree. I have some friends going into pharmacy. That's what they were saying and I put that to the test and sure enough, I walked into a local pharmacy to buy some gum and the pharamacist is in the back drinking some coffee.

EDIT: I forgot to mention he was seated down. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)