Med or Dent (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
suck shit you mother fkr. your head strong ways in NS have dethroned you. suck shit you fag!!!
:rolleyes: One day was enough to see why nobody wants NS. Seriously, the only reason Flyin' and Anti have been around so long is that they barely do anything with it. If they were in there every day they'd quit too.

Ask Cyph, he knows all about it.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
personally I wanted the BT gone but no one listened and then it gathered support and then you thought you would get rid of it like that!
you should have deleted no notice and then see what happens
You must be joking... just unsticking it got them all pissing fire. Deleting it would have had me banned. It did cross my mind though. :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by CHUDYMASTER
I agree. I have some friends going into pharmacy. That's what they were saying and I put that to the test and sure enough, I walked into a local pharmacy to buy some gum and the pharamacist is in the back drinking some coffee.

EDIT: I forgot to mention he was seated down. :D
yeah, exactly- all that studying to just sit down and drink coffee- LoL!

it depends, some are not that busy and at some points they would get an oppotunity to do that. But the ones I've been in the pharms haven't had an oppotunity to eat lunch let alone drink coffee and read the paper.
well that guy prolly wanted to act busy in front of u. ;) :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
personally I wanted the BT gone but no one listened and then it gathered support and then you thought you would get rid of it like that!
you should have deleted no notice and then see what happens
what are you talking abt. :confused:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
you should have done it! fk it and plead the case to the admins if they demanded it of you
No. That's way too political a move. Even Minai wouldn't have got away with something like that. Better to let them have their thread than poison the whole forum. I still think sticking it was going too far though, hence the unsticking. If by sacrificing myself I won this battle then it was still a victory. :)

Ok I may have to pull all this down sooner or later, so please don't quote any of my messages on the topic of NS and don't ask me any more questions. I just can't discuss more.

Last edited:

Matthew_152

Personally...i would choose a career out of interest, rather than how hard or how much hours u have to work.

crackerj

HSC
N/A
If you really want to be a maxillofacial surgeon, you have to do BOTH.... otherwise you won't be able to get residency training...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)