Moderate muslims? (2 Viewers)

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Coming from? The average white Australian IQ is NOTHING to be proud of.
What on earth are you talking about? We rank equal 9th in the world! It's 16 points higher than the Indian average!

Also, give me evidence to base that the average IQ of near 2 billion people is half a standard deviation below the 'rest of us', or did you just pull it out of your arse, dickhead?
Unlike muslims, I actually have empirical evidence to back up my claims.

Go ahead, call it biased or racist or whatever other pathetic excuse you people typically use to rationalize being wrong.

It shouldn't really be a surprise at all that this is the case when one considers the sorry state of the average muslim country. They hardly seem to be the product of great minds.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
SylviaB aka Durrrrr,

It's obvious you made this thread to take another jab at Islam. Let's be honest with this you don't really care. You don't really care if everyone kills each other off. You don't care about who's right or wrong, who oppresses or who doesn't. You don't mind sitting back, sipping vodka in the bigoted amusement park of your mind, watching the whole world ablaze.
I'm taking a jab at muslims, because they are vile, backward people who are causing harm to non-muslims.

If muslims just stayed in their own countries killing each other, hanging homosexuals, mutilating their daughers' gentials and all of those other things that comprise muslim culture then I would mind my own business and leave them be, but they dont stay in their own countries at all.

You keep ignoring this point, but I'll mention it again: According to people like you, saying mean stuff about muslims is worse than muslims actually persecuting millions of christians around the world.

HSC
I'm taking a jab at muslims, because they are vile, backward people who are causing harm to non-muslims.

If muslims just stayed in their own countries killing each other, hanging homosexuals, mutilating their daughers' gentials and all of those other things that comprise muslim culture then I would mind my own business and leave them be, but they dont stay in their own countries at all.

You keep ignoring this point, but I'll mention it again: According to people like you, saying mean stuff about muslims is worse than muslims actually persecuting millions of christians around the world.
Muslims don't kill each other, they don't hang homosexuals and neither do they mutiliate their daughter's genitals,and if people in 'muslim' countries did that,how does it link to their religion in any way? Why are you making illiterate statements about islam without having any knowledge? ISIS does not represent Islam or the 1.6 billions around the world, don't label or stereotype anyone. The ISIS want the non-muslims to hate muslims and kick them out of the western countries because the ISIS think that when the muslims have no where to go to they will come to ISIS and join them. ISIS wants world war 3 with muslims against the nonmuslims. I am a muslim myself and I am disgusted by this thought. I am more disgusted at the fact that nonmuslims are supporting ISIS by hating on muslims. If you didnt know, ISIS have been causing havoc and destruction in muslim countries more than any other country in the world. Syria,Palestine,Pakistan are only some to be mentioned. ISIS wants to create hatred in the hearts towards muslims so World war 3 can begin. I am sure you don't want that do you?

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
You're probably too thick to change your opinion on islam but why are you taking a jab on this forum when there's only like a handful of muslims?

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
You're probably too thick to change your opinion on islam
My opinions on islam are the way they are precisely because im not an ignorant moron. Muslims are the thick ones.

but why are you taking a jab on this forum when there's only like a handful of muslims?
Every time I post about muslim I get a large number of angry muslims responding to me, making death threats etc. so it seems like this place is as good as any to post about it.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Muslims don't kill each other, they don't hang homosexuals and neither do they mutiliate their daughter's genitals
Your claims are more ridiculous than believing in unicorns.

and if people in 'muslim' countries did that,how does it link to their religion in any way?
Homosexuality is illegal in 30/50 muslim countries and Islamic scripture is ardently anti-homosexual. But it has nothing to do with religion? You're living in fantasy land.

Why are you making illiterate statements about islam without having any knowledge?
You call me illiterate but apparently can't read because I was clearly talking about muslims, not islam.

ISIS does not represent Islam or the 1.6 billions around the world, don't label or stereotype anyone. The ISIS want the non-muslims to hate muslims and kick them out of the western countries because the ISIS think that when the muslims have no where to go to they will come to ISIS and join them. ISIS wants world war 3 with muslims against the nonmuslims.
I didn't mention ISIS, but if you want to go down that road: I don't give a shit if muslims join Islamic state, as logn as they aren't in western countries.

The idea that muslims join islamic state because of mistreatment by the west is utter horseshit. Sweden is the most pro-immigrant, pro-islam country in the west and yet its a breeding ground for islamic state.

I am a muslim myself and I am disgusted by this thought. I am more disgusted at the fact that nonmuslims are supporting ISIS by hating on muslims.
A muslim who thinks being anti-muslim is worse than actual terrorism. Fuckign typical.

If you didnt know, ISIS have been causing havoc and destruction in muslim countries more than any other country in the world. Syria,Palestine,Pakistan are only some to be mentioned. ISIS wants to create hatred in the hearts towards muslims so World war 3 can begin. I am sure you don't want that do you?
ISIS wants islam to rule the world, and mass islamic immigration to the west furthers that goal enormously.

Letting muslims immigrate to the west doesn't stop them from becoming terrorists at all, so they should be kept out.

Muslims should be staying in their countries and fighting islamic state instead of being cowards who run away and force women to fight for themselves.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
My opinions on islam are the way they are precisely because im not an ignorant moron. Muslims are the thick ones.
Yet you have no knowledge of Islam whatsoever. I haven't seen you give any evidence from the Qur'an because you obviously have not read it. The only thing you can do is regurgitate islamophobic images and websites and think you're on top of everything.

Every time I post about muslim I get a large number of angry muslims responding to me, making death threats etc. so it seems like this place is as good as any to post about it.
I doubt you've received death threats lol, but now I know it's pointless arguing with you when all you want is reactions.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't believe any death threats have been made on this thread at all.

Drsoccerball

HSC
They conquered Constantinople and stole the knowledge of the greeks. They didn't develop it by themselves.

Which is precisely why muslims had a spike in intellectual output early on but overall their accomplishments are tiny compared to Europeans who have been consistently the best at intellectual acheivement for almost 2000 years and still are today, compared to the average muslim:

Maybe you can use your great intelligence to learn what the word 'average' means.
Can one of the admins just block SylviaB's ip address?

Let me start with the accusation of knowledge stealing... The Muslim's would observe the Greek manuscripts and add onto it and expand further on it. You're insinuating also that the Greek's were 100% right with all their information. They made mistakes as well since they were humans. The Greek's were using trigonometry so the Muslim's such as Al-Biruni calculated the diameter of the Earth using trigonometry. Also who invented algebra? The Greek's? No. It was a Muslim named Al-Khwarizmi. Why was it Muslim's who discovered and made these rather than non-muslims who according to you have higher IQ's?

Now to the sheikh's... In the religion of Islam it is compulsory to learn. Do not attribute these "scientific" claims to the Quran and Hadith as no where does it mention these. These scholors who said this are stuck in a time of ignorance having thoughts that they should only know Quran and Hadith and not about the Universe so they make guesses about the universe... In fact many scholors such as Ustadh Said Nursi elucidate that it is in fact compulsory to learn from the book of the Universe ( Also known as science...) this is mentioned in the 19th "word" if you want a reference. Some sheikh's are thus not learning the importance of science as it hasn't been taught to them by their teachers to be of any importance...

The 1st one he is attempting to find an excuse for not allowing woman to drive by themselves which is clearly wrong. He is making a false claim to get his point across.

The 2nd one the sheikh is still stuck in old times and thus makes wrong statements or thoughts "Well the prophet(sas) didnt have DNA tests so we can't have DNA tests..." It's illogical and many people still are stuck with this ideology.

The 3rd picture he misunderstood the word "dahaha" which either means spread out or ostrich egg. He thought spread out means flattening but no where does it say that...In fact if we take the word dahaha to mean ostrich egg it insinuates that the Earth is round and shaped a bit like an ostrich egg.

The 4th one he makes that accusation as God doesn't like it when people are lead astray and thus can punish via earthquakes.

And as we have emphasised many times, by no means does Saudi represent Islam or the Quran or Muslims. To further express this we can look at an example of Saudi in the 90's where there was a purely female school. There was a fire in the school and the guards didn't allow the woman to escape since they didn't have their hijab on so they all died... How does this in any way represent what Islam teaches...

Science without religion leads to atheism, while religion without science leads to bigotry.

And I most likely will not reply to anymore that you say since you're going to be ignorant regardless of what I say and are not looking to understand but to have an argument. So I will follow what the Quran says about people such as you

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," 29:63

So may God guide you to whatever path is best for you :)

Last edited:

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Can one of the admins just block SylviaB's ip address?
Typical bigoted muslims

Let me start with the accusation of knowledge stealing... The Muslim's would observe the Greek manuscripts and add onto it and expand further on it.
Muslims would not have made their mathemtical discoveries if they had not conquered greece, greeks would have.

You're insinuating also that the Greek's were 100% right with all their information. They made mistakes as well since they were humans. The Greek's were using trigonometry so the Muslim's such as Al-Biruni calculated the diameter of the Earth using trigonometry. Also who invented algebra? The Greek's? No. It was a Muslim named Al-Khwarizmi. Why was it Muslim's who discovered and made these rather than non-muslims who according to you have higher IQ's?
I already said, because of islamic imperialism.

Now to the sheikh's... In the religion of Islam it is compulsory to learn. Do not attribute these "scientific" claims to the Quran and Hadith as no where does it mention these.
Wtf? we were talking about the intelligence of muslims and now youre bringing up the quran? Does the quran say anything about trigonometry?

These scholors who said this are stuck in a time of ignorance having thoughts that they should only know Quran and Hadith and not about the Universe so they make guesses about the universe... In fact many scholors such as Ustadh Said Nursi elucidate that it is in fact compulsory to learn from the book of the Universe ( Also known as science...) this is mentioned in the 19th "word" if you want a reference. Some sheikh's are thus not learning the importance of science as it hasn't been taught to them by their teachers to be of any importance...
Islam is utterly incompatible with science

The 1st one he is attempting to find an excuse for not allowing woman to drive by themselves which is clearly wrong. He is making a false claim to get his point across.

The 2nd one the sheikh is still stuck in old times and thus makes wrong statements or thoughts "Well the prophet(sas) didnt have DNA tests so we can't have DNA tests..." It's illogical and many people still are stuck with this ideology.
So muslims are dumb/misogynistic. Got it.

The 3rd picture he misunderstood the word "dahaha" which either means spread out or ostrich egg. He thought spread out means flattening but no where does it say that...In fact if we take the word dahaha to mean ostrich egg it insinuates that the Earth is round and shaped a bit like an ostrich egg.
Well then I guess that is another falsehood in islam, because the earth is not ostrich-egg shaped. It's a sphere with a slight bulge around the equator.

The 4th one he makes that accusation as God doesn't like it when people are lead astray and thus can punish via earthquakes.
Which is typical of idiotic islamic belief.

And as we have emphasised many times, by no means does Saudi represent Islam or the Quran or Muslims. To further express this we can look at an example of Saudi in the 90's where there was a purely female school. There was a fire in the school and the guards didn't allow the woman to escape since they didn't have their hijab on so they all died... How does this in any way represent what Islam teaches...
it is typical of muslim misogyny.

And I most likely will not reply to anymore that you say since you're going to be ignorant regardless of what I say and are not looking to understand but to have an argument. So I will follow what the Quran says about people such as you
I'm not ignorant. I proved my claim that muslims have lower IQs and you ignored it (making you ignorant).

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Yet you have no knowledge of Islam whatsoever. I haven't seen you give any evidence from the Qur'an because you obviously have not read it. The only thing you can do is regurgitate islamophobic images and websites and think you're on top of everything.
Evidence from teh quaran for what? I'm talking about muslims and their beliefs/intelligence, not islam.

The fact that you call images which depict reality in a way that upsets you 'islamophobic' shows that you're not interested in an honest debate.

Is it islamophobic to point out the FACT that muslims are meaninglessly less intelligent than non-muslims?

I doubt you've received death threats lol, but now I know it's pointless arguing with you when all you want is reactions.
I have, by speed6. Everybody saw it.

Why should it be surprising though? People can't even draw a picture of muhammad without muslims trying to murder them.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
This thread is way out of hand (well at least it can there)
=======
But consider this, there are about 1.57 billion Muslims in the world.
Raw data suggests about 15-20% of these are "radicalised".
That amounts to 270,000 to 300,000 million (rounded down figures) is the number of people radicalised. That is still a lot of people. (Depending on who you actually talk to (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg), the figures are higher, but I have chosen a more lower figure so the sake of a more peaceful discussion)

But irrespective, that is irrelevant; whether there are moderate Muslims, whether you reading it are, or whether they are the perpetrators* or "victims"** (*debateable, **which they aren't) of such crimes. The question we have to ask what is being done about the incident in France, the similar incidents that have occurred in other Western countries.

Last edited:

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Evidence from teh quaran for what? I'm talking about muslims and their beliefs/intelligence, not islam.

The fact that you call images which depict reality in a way that upsets you 'islamophobic' shows that you're not interested in an honest debate.

Is it islamophobic to point out the FACT that muslims are meaninglessly less intelligent than non-muslims?

I have, by speed6. Everybody saw it.

Why should it be surprising though? People can't even draw a picture of muhammad without muslims trying to murder them.
Sylvia B 2.0
There is no difference between one's beliefs*/Islam in theory. But in practice...
*if they are Muslim

Drsoccerball

HSC
Typical bigoted muslims
Not really... If you were making the claims about Christianity, Judaism or any other religion I would say the same thing.

Muslims would not have made their mathemtical discoveries if they had not conquered greece, greeks would have.
You do not know this.

I already said, because of islamic imperialism.
If they had IQ as low as you say then even if they did have knowledge to build on they wouldn't be able to...

Wtf? we were talking about the intelligence of muslims and now youre bringing up the quran? Does the quran say anything about trigonometry?
No and it also doesn't say anything about woman driving so why are you bringing it up ?

Islam is utterly incompatible with science
Big claim...

So muslims are dumb/misogynistic. Got it.
Attributing the whole religion/ people who follow it to one or two people who don't represent everyone yeah well done...

Well then I guess that is another falsehood in islam, because the earth is not ostrich-egg shaped. It's a sphere with a slight bulge around the equator.

modernmap_med.jpg
key-ingredient-007_magnum.jpg
Which is typical of idiotic islamic belief.
What's wrong with thinking that something causes other things? It would be idiotic not to believe that...

it is typical of muslim misogyny.
Of course it is... Because you just didn't listen to anything I just said where Saudi Arabia doesn't represent what Islam encourages...

I'm not ignorant. I proved my claim that muslims have lower IQs and you ignored it (making you ignorant).
It was a false claim... And also I don't call people ignorant but when you refuse to understand something that is the pinnacle of ignorance...

Drsoccerball

HSC
This thread is way out of hand (well at least it can there)
=======
But consider this, there are about 1.57 billion Muslims in the world.
Raw data suggests about 15-20% of these are "radicalised".
That amounts to 270,000 to 300,000 million (rounded down figures) is the number of people radicalised. That is still a lot of people. (Depending on who you actually talk to (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg), the figures are higher, but I have chosen a more lower figure so the sake of a more peaceful discussion)

But irrespective, that is irrelevant; whether there are moderate Muslims, whether you reading it are, or whether they are the perpetrators* or "victims"** (*debateable, **which they aren't) of such crimes. The question we have to ask what is being done about the incident in France, the similar incidents that have occurred in other Western countries.
Define what you mean by radicalization because the non practising Muslim's consider the practising one's to be radicalised while practising Muslim's identify people who take things out of context radicalised.

We need to teach people. As Che Guevara says "The terrible thing about people is that they need to be educated." The so called Muslims going to these countries don't even practise the right religion... A guy in Australia wanted to join ISIS and got caught and it turned out he didn't even know Fatiha which is recited at least 40 times a day and even children know and most Muslims know.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)