Moderate muslims? (1 Viewer)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Can one of the admins just block SylviaB's ip address?
Science without religion leads to atheism, while religion without science leads to bigotry.
correction:
Science without religion leads to scientism/naturalism, while religion without science leads to bigotry i.e. no-one would believes you or irrelevance.

N.B> Liberals, not necessary you, use the word "bigotry" too loosely, so though to clarify
N.B 2> One can be non-religious and spiritual i.e. non-atheistic

Drsoccerball

HSC
correction:
Science without religion leads to scientism/naturalism, while religion without science leads to bigotry i.e. no-one would believes you or irrelevance.

N.B> Liberals, not necessary you, use the word "bigotry" too loosely, so though to clarify
N.B 2> One can be non-religious and spiritual i.e. non-atheistic
I guess but it was a quote I think so Im pretty sure I quoted what it said ? Also I edited my post.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
You do not know this.
Yes, I do.

If they had IQ as low as you say then even if they did have knowledge to build on they wouldn't be able to...
Perhaps you can use your great maethmatical intelligence to learn what 'average' means.

No and it also doesn't say anything about woman driving so why are you bringing it up ?
I'm calling muslims dumb, and you brought up the quaran for some reason.

Big claim...
Tell me how riding to heaven on a horse or splitting the moon in two are compatible at all with our scientific knowledge of the universe

Attributing the whole religion/ people who follow it to one or two people who don't represent everyone yeah well done...
these are islamic leaders/scholars. If this is what they believe then the rank and file are going to be worse.

oh my fucking god do you actually think thats the shape of the earth?

What's wrong with thinking that something causes other things? It would be idiotic not to believe that...
"What is wrong with believing that god causes earthquakes to punish people?"

Of course it is... Because you just didn't listen to anything I just said where Saudi Arabia doesn't represent what Islam encourages...
Muslim countries are some of the most oppressive in the world for women, even outside of saudi arabia.

It was a false claim... And also I don't call people ignorant but when you refuse to understand something that is the pinnacle of ignorance...

How is it a false claim. I provided evidence for it. The burden is on you to either disprove my evidence or shut up.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC

Drsoccerball

HSC
Yes, I do.
You must know everything then ?

Perhaps you can use your great maethmatical intelligence to learn what 'average' means.
How can believing in an ideology reduce your IQ LOL?

I did so that I can show you that you can't attribute it to people who follow the Quran...

Tell me how riding to heaven on a horse or splitting the moon in two are compatible at all with our scientific knowledge of the universe
Here's another example of you not willing to understand I've clearly explained this to you before... The people of the time asked for a miracle and a miracle is one that defies logic... What would the effect of this be "The prophet split an orange in half with a knife" who would believe... When they themselves see the moon being split just by a slight action that is when it amazes them as it defies logic and thus cannot be done without a higher power assisting same with the "Buraq" that you keep referring to. I guarantee you if this makes sense to you, you will rule it out and then ask the same question later like you did before...

these are islamic leaders/scholars. If this is what they believe then the rank and file are going to be worse.
Im Muslim and these guys are saying (or said) the Earth is flat do I agree? Which verse in the Quran did I break? They Do not represent Islam for the 50th time!! Saudi sheikh's (some) are stuck in the previous times which is clearly wrong.

That's exactly what you said... It's just a tiny bit of an emphasis...

??

Muslim countries are some of the most oppressive in the world for women, even outside of saudi arabia.
Muslim countries? Like what ? Also how can you claim that they represent Islam ? "I never said that!!" Well what's your point they're people?

How is it a false claim. I provided evidence for it. The burden is on you to either disprove my evidence or shut up.
No you did not prove this. You just made statements without evidence.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Sylvia B 2.0
There is no difference between one's beliefs*/Islam in theory. But in practice...
*if they are Muslim
Lol that is sylviaB. No life so he comes around targetting high school muslims.

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
Yes, I do.

good thread friendao, keep fighting the good fight, we really all appreciate the time and effort you take to shitpost on a high school forum :^)

Drsoccerball

HSC
good thread friendao, keep fighting the good fight, we really all appreciate the time and effort you take to shitpost on a high school forum :^)
tbh I don't mind, I like it when people criticize my religion it allows me not to believe blindly :)

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
How can believing in an ideology reduce your IQ LOL?
1. It is objectively true that muslims have a lower IQ.

2. Did you perhaps consider, using you great intelligence, that perhaps you've got it backwards? That perhaps, the reason why they became muslim is because of their low IQ, while the rest of us saw the foolishness of such outdated and backward beliefs?

I did so that I can show you that you can't attribute it to people who follow the Quran...
Muslims are dumb regardless of what the quran says. That being said, there are an enormous number of scientific errors in the quran so if one believes what the quran teaches then they are going to have some very wrong beliefs.

What would the effect of this be "The prophet split an orange in half with a knife" who would believe

Splitting an orange with a knife does not break the laws of physics!

When they themselves see the moon being split just by a slight action that is when it amazes them as it defies logic and thus cannot be done without a higher power assisting same with the "Buraq" that you keep referring to. I guarantee you if this makes sense to you, you will rule it out and then ask the same question later like you did before...
Oh, so when you say that islam is compatible with science, you have a version of science in mind where 'god came done from heaven and suspended the laws of physics momentarily' is a valid explanation for something. Otherwise known as 'not science'.

Im Muslim and these guys are saying (or said) the Earth is flat do I agree? Which verse in the Quran did I break? They Do not represent Islam for the 50th time!! Saudi sheikh's (some) are stuck in the previous times which is clearly wrong.
This kind of ignorance is true of any number of muslim countries though.

That's exactly what you said... It's just a tiny bit of an emphasis...
You're an idiot. The image you post is a flattened out representation of the earth, which is spherical. I mean, what the fuck do you think is on the other side of the earth is all the continents are on one side?

What I said is not even remotely close to 'ostrich egg shaped; at all. The quaran is just flat-out wrong here.

The idea that god causes earthquakes is not supported by science AT ALL. If you believe this then your views are not compatible with science.

Muslim countries? Like what ? Also how can you claim that they represent Islam

No you did not prove this. You just made statements without evidence.
yes I did prove it. Open your eyes and read.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
part of the reason for muslims lower intelligence is their rampant inbreeding

Drsoccerball

HSC
1. It is objectively true that muslims have a lower IQ.

2. Did you perhaps consider, using you great intelligence, that perhaps you've got it backwards? That perhaps, the reason why they became muslim is because of their low IQ, while the rest of us saw the foolishness of such outdated and backward beliefs?
Everything makes sense its not a matter of who has a higher IQ Einstein couldn't tie his shoes doesn't mean he isnt a genius..,

Muslims are dumb regardless of what the quran says. That being said, there are an enormous number of scientific errors in the quran so if one believes what the quran teaches then they are going to have some very wrong beliefs.
I can explain these but time doesn't permit me to do so at the moment I will soon and I know even if I answer perfectly and it makes logical sense you will still deny it
Splitting an orange with a knife does not break the laws of physics!
WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY THAT WOULDN'T BE A MIRACLE... ~ 5th time saying that do you understand now ? Im starting to rethink your notion about IQ LOL...

Oh, so when you say that islam is compatible with science, you have a version of science in mind where 'god came done from heaven and suspended the laws of physics momentarily' is a valid explanation for something. Otherwise known as 'not science'.
No... miracles are in a totally different category...God created it and thus has control over it...But that is only with miracles. OTHERWISE IT WOULDN'T BE A MIRACLE RIGHT???
This kind of ignorance is true of any number of muslim countries though.
This is where I lose hope in you... I said literally 4 times that you can't attribute the religion to individuals/ people look at the book not the people.

You're an idiot. The image you post is a flattened out representation of the earth, which is spherical. I mean, what the fuck do you think is on the other side of the earth is all the continents are on one side?
You know you are bad at getting your point across when you have to swear all the time and resort to insults. I know perfectly well the worlds spherical am I supposed to send you a 3D image on a 2D screen ? At the end of the day the quran says that its shaped like an ostrich egg and ostrich shape is round and stretched via the middle which was your explanation of the shape of the Earth...

What I said is not even remotely close to 'ostrich egg shaped; at all. The quaran is just flat-out wrong here.
Of course it is......................................................................not. How can you not see the similarities...

The idea that god causes earthquakes is not supported by science AT ALL. If you believe this then your views are not compatible with science.
Then believing God controls the weather is also unscientific according to that?

Your ignorance again blind's you... Why doyou think they represent Islam?

"Compare Muslim countries vs non muslim countries" Australia is a non muslim country and Im Muslim also many others aswell who are well over the average...

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Everything makes sense its not a matter of who has a higher IQ Einstein couldn't tie his shoes doesn't mean he isnt a genius..,
It is a myth that einstein couldnt tie his shoes. IQ is an extremely strong predictor of intellectual ability and Einstein had an extremely high IQ.

I can explain these but time doesn't permit me to do so at the moment I will soon and I know even if I answer perfectly and it makes logical sense you will still deny it
No, you can't 'explain' these. The quran is unambiguously wrong.

No... miracles are in a totally different category...God created it and thus has control over it...But that is only with miracles. OTHERWISE IT WOULDN'T BE A MIRACLE RIGHT???
"Miracles" are not a part of science. Therefore, Islam is not compatible with science.

You know you are bad at getting your point across when you have to swear all the time and resort to insults. I know perfectly well the worlds spherical am I supposed to send you a 3D image on a 2D screen ? At the end of the day the quran says that its shaped like an ostrich egg and ostrich shape is round and stretched via the middle which was your explanation of the shape of the Earth...

The earth is not ostrich-egg shaped. it is spherical.

Nobody would look at earth and describe the shape as that of an ostrich egg.

Of course it is......................................................................not. How can you not see the similarities...
Ostrich-eggs are not spherical. End of story.

Then believing God controls the weather is also unscientific according to that?
Uhhhhhh.........yes? have you actually ever studied real science before?

Your ignorance again blind's you... Why doyou think they represent Islam?
LEARN TO READ. We are talking about the beliefs and behavior of muslims, not islam.

"Compare Muslim countries vs non muslim countries" Australia is a non muslim country and Im Muslim also many others aswell who are well over the average...
So what? The fact remains that the global muslim average IQ is well below non-muslims, and this likely explains why muslims believe stupid things and behave in stupid, vile ways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)