Money and relationships (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Between you and your significant other, who pays for when you go out?

Girls, do you prefer a guy who pays for you or are you more likely to tell him to get nicked? Guys, do you think it's your job to pay or do you just expect that expenses will be shared?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
depends who has more money?
where you go?
whos idea it is to go to that place?
i say splitting is the best way..

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
i kinda believe in the old fashioned "whoeva invites pays".......like if i invite a friend to got to the cinema with me or wateva ill pay.....coz like i invited them...that kinda sounds wierd in writing.....oh well.....

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
BreaKing said:
whatever happened to that show "money"?
that show was so shit.

but anyway.. do you have anything to add to this thread? besides the fact that money sucked.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i wonder if anyone believes cause they pay they r entitled to do whatever they want on the night- to a certain extent???

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
joujou_84 said:
i kinda believe in the old fashioned "whoeva invites pays".......like if i invite a friend to got to the cinema with me or wateva ill pay.....coz like i invited them...that kinda sounds wierd in writing.....oh well.....
yeah i get it
i just say my shout

i go with traditional wog ways..which sux sometimes coz i always end up paying and fighting over the bill or whatever
and sometimes im poor but i still feel bad and pay
and then when friends try to pay me back i wont accept
i dunno..

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i wonder if anyone believes cause they pay they r entitled to do whatever they want on the night- to a certain extent???
haha I was watching a chevy chase/dan ackroyd movie today and chase said something like.. I hate it when I pay for a chick and she doesn't put out at the end of the night...

pointless story, I know.. but I'm sure there are people some who think that paying = putting out.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
steph@nie said:
that show was so shit.

but anyway.. do you have anything to add to this thread? besides the fact that money sucked.
i didn't think money sucked! i enjoyed it!

[/nerdism]

anywayz if i invite a chick anywhere i would never expect her to pay
i always pay in those circumstances

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well yeah, but also the guy or the girl is allowed to dictate the events of the date (forget if she puts out).........i mean lets say she would rather go clubbing and u feel like going to a pub to see an act- i think its reasonable on the night whoever pays gets to do what they want

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
soha said:
yeah i get it
i just say my shout

i go with traditional wog ways..which sux sometimes coz i always end up paying and fighting over the bill or whatever
and sometimes im poor but i still feel bad and pay
and then when friends try to pay me back i wont accept
i dunno..
yeah i'm exactly like you, i have really weird ways of thinking when it comes to paying for stuff when i'm out with friends, like i hate dealing with fucking change and trying to split the bill 4 different ways and who ate what and how much did it cost...i'd rather just pay it all

and steph i still think a guy should pay for the girl when he's courting her, and then like after that its whatever goes (although i would still pay for the bigger things cos i'd feel bad making the girl pay)

i wonder who pays in a same sex relationship

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
Between you and your significant other, who pays for when you go out?

Girls, do you prefer a guy who pays for you or are you more likely to tell him to get nicked? Guys, do you think it's your job to pay or do you just expect that expenses will be shared?
I'm not with anyone at the moment though I don't really mind if a guy pays or not.
I'd also be happy to split the bill. Or he can pay for me onenight and Ill pay the next.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
BreaKing said:
oh so i'm not cool any more?!?
aw nah.. you are.. except for when you talk about how much you want paul clitheroe.

thejosiekiller said:
well yeah, but also the guy or the girl is allowed to dictate the events of the date (forget if she puts out).........i mean lets say she would rather go clubbing and u feel like going to a pub to see an act- i think its reasonable on the night whoever pays gets to do what they want
But girls are whingers and 9 times out of 10, they will win if they really don't want to do what the guy is doing.

Me, personally, I like to pay for things... and I don't really mind paying for him or paying for myself or whatever. He, on the other hand, wants to pay for everything (like tonight, he got cut when i tried to pay for my $1.50 icecream at maccas). Maybe he thinks that it's going to get him into my pants quicker or something..

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i don't mind who pays. probably split is best.

my friend's bf is in uni and she says he's rich. and when they go out, usually he pays. but then, she feels guilty for going out so much with him because he usually pays for her.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah ok steph- but then how many girls still expect guys to pay? and/or u dont mind but really like it if he does?

whenever i go out i offer to pay, but usualy just end up splitting it- but there is still those old manners in me somewhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)