Money and relationships (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I pay, I like to pay. I know its really traditional, but I think its a bit emasculating asking a chick for money to split the bill. And its just easier to go up to the counter and pull out whatever.. but if the cheque comes to the table, I guess its whoever can get their cash down first :p.. Wallets are quicker to get to than purses.

I like paying. But when we go to movies as mates (like 3 or more), we tend to pay for ourselves.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Argonaut said:
And I'm sure beer-themed superheros are irresitable to women.
OOOOOoooooooooohhhhh YEAH!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
steph@nie said:
Maybe he thinks that it's going to get him into my pants quicker or something..
wait... so your saying it WONT? maybe im just wasting my time...

anyways... what really shits me is if a chick was like... "arent you going to pay it"
like its an expectation... i mean sure ill pay it... but dont speak as if im forced to...
seriously... i mean moneys made to be spent...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
wait... so your saying it WONT? maybe im just wasting my time...

anyways... what really shits me is if a chick was like... "arent you going to pay it"
like its an expectation... i mean sure ill pay it... but dont speak as if im forced to...
seriously... i mean moneys made to be spent...
Yeah not really. Money doesn't buy you sex, unless its from the $2.50 hooker on the side of the highway.

suteki

lol.. i say he usually pays for things.. but.. i pitch in where its needed.. like just for small things.. like drinks and stuff
but like.. big things.. dinner n stuff.. he gets ^^

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
BreaKing said:
hahaha. tell me, do you have to go and find those quotes to stick em up or have they just scarred you that much, you just know them from memory?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
steph@nie said:
Yeah not really. Money doesn't buy you sex, unless its from the $2.50 hooker on the side of the highway.
hmm... money doesnt buy sex...
well im poor, how come i dont get sex? i mean ive been poor for all 32 years of my life, yet ive never been laid cept with that 2.50$ hooker...

and btw, why do you sell yourself for so cheap (to the hooker chick), im sure youll get the same amount of customers if you charge 3$

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i wouldn't expect it..it would be nice..but i wouldn't expect it..there's nothing wrong with splitting the bill and i definitely wouldn't be offended if the guy ask..i think i'd just do it anyway..

i don't like the whole door opening thing either, unless it's a case of him walking through first..but walking up to the door, opening and waiting for the chick to walk through is kinda weird/uncomfortable..and to slip..i think it's absolutely ok to unlock your door, get in, lean over and unlock hers..

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
guys paying?

was JuSt WonDerIn....

how do guys really feel about paying for girls....?

my bf always offers but i neva let him cos it feels slack...

....are we too far into the 21st century for guys to pay

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
lol, it's sooo slack for guys :p
i don't know why people ever thought guys should pay?
maybe it's because centuries ago, husbands were the ones who earned money while their wives depended on them? :confused:
but now, firstly, we get our money from either our parents or part-time jobs. secondly, most women do work, and as many girls work part time as guys. so why shouldn't girls be paying too, if they can?

but i don't have a job, so my boyfriend who works pays for everything :p
i feel bad, so whenever i can save up some money i buy him something.

K

katie_tully

Pete pays for everything, but I offer everytime. He should though, he's in his 20s with a well paying job...Lunch occasionally isn't going to hurt him.

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
yeh i dont work either and my bf does... im broke and he knows it... so he always wants to pay... .

... hmmm maybe i should let him..

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~SeXcSuM~ said:
was JuSt WonDerIn....

how do guys really feel about paying for girls....?

my bf always offers but i neva let him cos it feels slack...

....are we too far into the 21st century for guys to pay
I don't mind paying, but if she wants to pay, I wouldnt let her. It's good when they pay though, because I get a free meal and it creates an opening for me to flirt with them.

corro

HSC
i have no money, so i can barely afford paying for myself let alone a girl :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmmm, always happens, girls like u when they think u have money, n u dont (not saying thats all, but its just crap timing:p)...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)