Most ANNOYING things when Driving (2 Viewers)

calfair

Banned
HSC
People that don't indicate at all coming onto roundabouts, then turn.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
calfair said:
People that don't indicate at all coming onto roundabouts, then turn.
haha yeah or people that indicate that theyre turning but they then go straight

Sweety pie12

HSC
jemsta said:
haha yeah or people that indicate that theyre turning but they then go straight

yes i personally would like to ram all of them down :burn:
especially when you get told off for their mistakes

Legham

HSC
It's pretty annoying when your friends think its good for a laugh to stand in front of your car to try and make you stop in car parks or whatever.. I always just speed up and they get the shit scared out of them and run away. Had to do it the other day through the student car park cause there was a huge group of year 10ers walking through the car park and one of my friends from work stood right ahead of me, so i just went real fast through the pack of kids :) scared them real good.

liverpool3k

Banned
HSC
When people who indicate going straight. esp. in roundabouts, happened today... stupid critter nearly hit me :(

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Legham said:
It's pretty annoying when your friends think its good for a laugh to stand in front of your car to try and make you stop in car parks or whatever.. I always just speed up and they get the shit scared out of them and run away. Had to do it the other day through the student car park cause there was a huge group of year 10ers walking through the car park and one of my friends from work stood right ahead of me, so i just went real fast through the pack of kids :) scared them real good.
Hypothetical: What if they trip and you end up flattening them?

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
i cant stand it when:
-ppl speed
-pp do like 10 or more km/p infront of me when i cant get past them
-i get stuck behind trucks, buses or large transport
-burn outs
-sudden stoppimg infront of me (you know, when they just slam on the brakes for no real reason)
-ppl dont indicate
-old men dont see you and give you dirtys for almost hitting them when you had right of way
-and Shit music... if your goona play it loud play something GOOD!!!!

CieL

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
i cant stand it when:
-ppl speed
wtf? come again?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i can do 3-point turns but i can't do a normal turn into a street.. WHYYYYYYYY!!! i always go in the middle or completely on the other side.. =( boo

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
*BIRDIE* said:
i cant stand it when:

then why go past them? :O

CieL

HSC
^ Did you even understand what she said?
Because I dont..
Especially when she said she doesn't like people that speed [implying she doesn't speed herself] right before she said that 10kmh+ thing n overtaking something bulllshit non-english coerciveness weido speak talk shit..

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
OH oops.... soz guys... i dont even know what that says!
i think i was trying to say i hate it when ppl go 10km/h (or more) less than the speed limit, eg: doing 70km/h in a 80 or 9km/h zone. if this still doesnt make sense, sorry!

CieL

HSC
Oh I get you now.
Doing LESS than the speed limit.

I agree.

It's worse when there's 1-2 lanes, and both the cars are going side by side way under the limit.. forcing you to be boxed in.. I swear by the "keep left unless overtaking" rule.

jest3r

HSC
pedestrians who are oblivious to oncoming traffic i.e. people that cross the road really slowly or they walk in the middle of the road and kids that dash out from the side of the road, which happens a lot driving past my school bus bay on the way home. oh, and there are also those drivers who think that we were born with telopathic powers, and dont indicate their intentions on a roundabout. mostly happens with people that want to turn right and dont put on their indicator to turn right. i've had a few near misses.

CieL

HSC
I dislike fatties opening their doors really wide when they're parked on the side of the street and I'm approaching their car.. like dude, WAIT till I pass you so I dont have to swerve to miss your stupid ass door.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)