Movies that made you cry... (1 Viewer)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
porge said:
buffy is the absolute best ever, doesnt make me cry tho :O
the only thing i will ever admit/have ever admitted to crying during is the lion king when simbas dad dies in the stampede.
everytime without fail. i once watched it in a different laguage at school and i still cried
i think everyone cries at that part, i dont know why but it really is teary stuff

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hmm I'm racking my brain to remember a time I cried during a movie...I'm sure i must have once....It doesnt help that I don't watch many movies lol

I've been moved by a few movies but I don't think I've ever actually shed tears over a movie...strange.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I remember watching The Green Mile at home and being very teary at the end. I forgot about that one! And also ROTK. Poor Sam!

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
also in 'life is beautiful'
most amazing movie ever

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
life is beautiful, i am sam, the butterfly effect, thirteen (just a bit at the end), beaches, heaps more that i cant think of. But this is where ive actually fully cried not just had tears

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
porge said:
also in 'life is beautiful'
most amazing movie ever
Is that the one with the guy from the pink panther? Cos I fell asleep... i had a terrible headache that night and i couldnt stay awake and read all those subtitles, but i probably would have cried if i had stayed awake :p

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
A Walk To Remember made me cry heaps.. :'(
awww beautiful :):)
I love that movie

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
Is that the one with the guy from the pink panther? Cos I fell asleep... i had a terrible headache that night and i couldnt stay awake and read all those subtitles, but i probably would have cried if i had stayed awake :p
: o
u slept!?!?!?!

i dunno hoo the pik panther thing is but you should go rehire it
its so beautiful
what that father does for that little boy is the most selfless thing ive ever witnessed

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
porge said:
: o
u slept!?!?!?!

i dunno hoo the pik panther thing is but you should go rehire it
its so beautiful
what that father does for that little boy is the most selfless thing ive ever witnessed
haha yeah i slept, i had a headache :( and we were watching it at a sleepover. If i had stayed awake i would have been crying tears of pain from my aching head.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
super katie said:
Nooo.. it doesnt have the guy from the pink panther in it. The main character is Roberto Benigni and he's an italian actor/director. Its a gorgeous movie, I cried in it too.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Belle said:
I remember watching The Green Mile at home and being very teary at the end. I forgot about that one! And also ROTK. Poor Sam!
at least i wasnt the only one

.:b-me:.

memories consume
haha. i cry at any bloody movie.
most recently it was the prince and me....
oh dear....

Auto Wah

you are all a bunch of pussies, as if you'll cry watching a movie. It's okay if a girl cry at a movie but if a boy cry then there's something wrong with ya. Go get your head checked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Auto Wah: maybe there are some guys in this world that just aren't as de-sensitised as you??

And uhh...Seven Years in Tibet is one of the only movies I can recall making me cry. I think I used to quite a bit in movies when I was little but of the movies I've watched in recent years...it's one of the only ones, the violence, and then remembering that it all really happened, turns me into a complete wreck.

And on the note of Buffy, the episode where Buffy kills herself to save Dawn, I remember watching my sister cry during that one...hehehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)