MQ Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Still on track to graduate I hope?

Also most of my subjects aren't double pass this semester!

For an accounting student it feels like a miracle....

Still worried about ACCG308 though :(
I am indeed! :D

My classes are both technically double pass, but you only need to get 40% or more in the final exam. Even if I get exactly 40, I'll still have a passing grade overall :)

I think both my units next semester are the same!

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Hello hello!

How's the UTS life going? :)
Goooooood, I have two weeks off (this week and next) for exams.

Not looking forward to the next three trimesters lol. But looking forward to graduating

How've you been?

I can't wait for the mid year payrise #materialistic

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad

Not looking forward to the next three trimesters lol. But looking forward to graduating

How've you been?

Good luck for your exams! We're all in the same boat here.

I'm doing well! Surprisingly unstressed given I have two exams tomorrow and Friday and my parents just left to go overseas for 2 months. :lol:

Only working 2 days a week currently, so no payrises for me until I graduate sadly. :p

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Good luck for your exams! We're all in the same boat here.

I'm doing well! Surprisingly unstressed given I have two exams tomorrow and Friday and my parents just left to go overseas for 2 months. :lol:

Only working 2 days a week currently, so no payrises for me until I graduate sadly. :p
Lols, you're old enough to look after yourself right? I've been living with my sister for the last year and a half and thankfully within that time I have learned to cook (albeit a small assortment of different food).

I told the guys at work that I have four exams and they said they were surprised I hadn't died during the semester. I feel like I'm getting the hang of this uni thing, lel.

Hi-5 to single degrees and graduation! I'll actually get to graduate at a decent age of 22.

Still considering whether insolvency is for me but given I've been in it for 3 yrs... I'm beginning to just accept the fact that it might just end up being my life.

Omg, I actually made subject notes for my management accounting subject. I am soooooooo going to sell them after this semester ends :p

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Lols, you're old enough to look after yourself right? I've been living with my sister for the last year and a half and thankfully within that time I have learned to cook (albeit a small assortment of different food).

I told the guys at work that I have four exams and they said they were surprised I hadn't died during the semester. I feel like I'm getting the hang of this uni thing, lel.

Hi-5 to single degrees and graduation! I'll actually get to graduate at a decent age of 22.

Still considering whether insolvency is for me but given I've been in it for 3 yrs... I'm beginning to just accept the fact that it might just end up being my life.

Omg, I actually made subject notes for my management accounting subject. I am soooooooo going to sell them after this semester ends :p
Yeah yeah, my brother is older than me so we can survive. We've been left alone before too, but my mum and I are pretty close so it's hard not being able to talk to her constantly :p I'd like to think I'm a decent cook, so I usually withhold food from my brother in exchange for him doing other chores. :)

I'll be a graduate at 24, so congrats on beating me by 2 years.

IMO, insolvency seemed far more interesting the more you got into it. But you know, here I am not doing accounting anymore so who am I to talk :lol:

You'll be rich! RICH!

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Me: I really should study
Also Me: Watches "Dogs being jealous" videos

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

How've you been?

Meanwhile I can't wait till Tuesday night next week because I'll be finished with exams!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
One of my friends is complaining that they have barely done any study.... But they don't have an exam till weds next week and have a nicely positioned timetable with days to study between exams...

Plus they get a week for stuvac (this week) while lots of people I know including me have really bad time exam timetables! Makes me grhh

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
The bus queue for Macquarie was so bad today. I was near the front so I just managed to get on, but people used the back door to queue jump and it was so bad. I was preparing to run home to get my brother to drive me to uni :lol:

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Regarding acst101:
Blanked out about the reasons for underpricing today.
Said something like - profits are low so they're underpriced, but considered writing too risky - which is a valid reason
-2 marks rip.

Why was that question marked for 3 instead of two idk

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't worry, all the marks for my exam were strange as.

There was a few 5 mark questions that were intense effort (like min 30 mins of working through it) and then one that was list the 3 things.

Only needed 40 to pass and 30 to get a second go, so I made enough effort to get it done but not to stress out :lol:

TheMoney

HSC
Does it matter whether you get a distinction or a HD? As in Gpa wise cuz I'm trying for unsw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Are you referring to HD and D being the same on a 4.0 scale?

Because it changed to 7.0 for new students from this year.

Either way, aim as high as possible!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Are you referring to HD and D being the same on a 4.0 scale?

Because it changed to 7.0 for new students from this year.

Either way, aim as high as possible!
I'm glad I'm on the grandfathered scheme.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)