MQ Open Day 2005 (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
triple dot that surprises me mate... id thought you vote for computer labs...

glitter fairy: the bar is a bomb... its better than the lounge but its still pretty shitty...
people in lounge need fucken deoderant... *looks at triple dot*
rightio, E7B it is? Trees and clean air, what more could you want?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
youd think by now triple dot would be know... hes already internationally known on the microphone and a pool shark...

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
is this BOS MEETUP attempt #78 (or is it #79)?

If this actually works, i will personally run the entire route of train 1 and 2 (and perhaps the scenic train) totally nude. Or, alternatively, if it actually works i could always just attend the meeting (fully clothed of course- dont want to scare glitterfairy). :)
*laughs hysterically*

I'm fine with Thursday or Friday. I don't have any particular location preferences, although I recall some people had reservations about the bar... might make up a poll about it. Excuse me for a moment.

EDIT: No, no, I'm supposed to be studying! *kicks self* It's far too easy to procrastinate around here.

*hopeful*

HSC
i vote 4 the bar on friday....as in conception day....lolz now that'd b a funni meet up

HSC
N/A
Yeah, BOSers and half of MQ alike ;)

Unless there are multiple alcohol outlet sites on that day?

X

xeuyrawp

Cyan_phoeniX said:
the bar? weh, i cant drink anything because i'll be driving home.. shit shit shit shit etc. but yes, sounds like a good meet up.. *must remember not to drink.. must remember not to drink.*
If you're really into drinking, I'll drive you home. I don't like drinking enough to say that will drink and not drive.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Whats all this talk of going home afterwards?! Its conception day guys and girls! We should all just crash on the grass down by the lake, so we wake up with a beautiful view of the sunrise... and be surrounded by ducks.

Actually, Steve and I are going to the nekkid Russian Ballet, so we'll meet you at uni at midnight for sleeping time.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Yum James! Thanks for that!

Steve's dog has an ear infection that for some bizarre reason absolutely stinks, and so you can generally smell him before you can see him. Its disgusting. Luckily we dont have to smell it too often. But he is a lovely dog.

Maybe you should bring your farty dog? Just in case it gets cold, he can provide the heating!

Götterfunken

HSC
MaryJane said:
Yum James! Thanks for that!

Steve's dog has an ear infection that for some bizarre reason absolutely stinks, and so you can generally smell him before you can see him. Its disgusting. Luckily we dont have to smell it too often. But he is a lovely dog.

Maybe you should bring your farty dog? Just in case it gets cold, he can provide the heating!
I first read that as being "he can provide the eating!"

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
MaryJane said:
Whats all this talk of going home afterwards?! Its conception day guys and girls! We should all just crash on the grass down by the lake, so we wake up with a beautiful view of the sunrise... and be surrounded by ducks.
since the start of uni i have been trying to find someone who well let me crash at their place not only for conception day but also for the parties at the bar on thursdays. i have found such a person and have been allocated to a couch

may the drinking commence ... on friday!!! :D

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
since the start of uni i have been trying to find someone who well let me crash at their place not only for conception day but also for the parties at the bar on thursdays. i have found such a person and have been allocated to a couch

may the drinking commence ... on friday!!! :D
she didnt allocate you a couch. make do with the grass area surrounded by the ducks!!!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)