Multiple choice answers right here.. (1 Viewer)

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
14) is A

Terms of Trade refers to how many imports we can buy with a given level of exports. An improvement in the terms of trade comes from an appreciation of the australian dollar because we can buy more imports as we're getting mroe for our exports.

nova

HSC
Damn 17/20 :(

I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I got 17 in the trials and after practise I was consistently getting 19's.

I guess it was harder than last year so in effect should scale better..

Our head of social sciences said that a raw of ~86 should scrape you into band 6.

t.

HSC
Q17

People....for question 17 did anyone notice the "equity ABROAD" bit?? Cos I put b....but its A if abroad is what I think it means....and so has nothing do do with our liabilities increasing...or something like that...??? Hmmm...tricky and thoroughly frustrating...

ar5ena1

HSC
yes indeed 14 was rather confusing, no idea why i'd get something simple like that wrong except that i most likely rushed it.

meh can't complain with 19

Rorix

HSC
t. said:
People....for question 17 did anyone notice the "equity ABROAD" bit?? Cos I put b....but its A if abroad is what I think it means....and so has nothing do do with our liabilities increasing...or something like that...??? Hmmm...tricky and thoroughly frustrating...

foreign liabilities is increasing
we can make no assumptions about debt

all we known is foreign debt + foreign equity is increasing

however, equity/liabilities is clearly increasing

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
t. said:
thats the reason i put A, couldnt think how to explain it. but i think its still wrong, everyone here has proven me wrong. but you can still fight!

ar5ena1

HSC
how has equity abroad got anything to do with net debt? a is just wrong simple as.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
should be b....can't be a tat doesn't sound rite~~and c...no way...d...definitely no`

Rorix

HSC
equity investment abroad means Australian investment overseas, im fairly certain

the question should have been worded better, i think by net foreign debt you're supposed to think net foreign liabilities, which makes A definately wrong
but whatever, the point is A is possibly right
but B is definately right
and you're supposed to choose the best answer

lovelydebisme

HSC
N/A
How can u guys remember so much...

already forget about the questions, and answers i wrote! :vcross:

Where can we get the 2004 paper?

80percent

HSC
i got 18/20 ... yay... from 10/20 and 44% in whole exam in trial to 18/20 in MC in Hsc... yay... hope i go good in the other sections :s lol

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
lovelydebisme said:
already forget about the questions, and answers i wrote! :vcross:

Where can we get the 2004 paper?
You should have walked out with it ;) Hopefully someone with a spare moment will scan the parts we kept.

Archman

HSC
N/A
I put 17 as B
other than that the only mistake came from q1.. i put c, wat the f was i thinking...

ah well glad its over.

yms

HSC

q1 is definately D!!! I had a similar question in my trial. Can't believe i got it wrong again!! :vcross:
q 14 i can't believe how silly i am !!! :vcross: what an idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)