Music while studying? Distraction or Motivation...?!? What do you think.... (1 Viewer)

Music while studying? Distraction or Motivation...?!? What do you think....

• Total voters

planino

HSC
Baroque music is nice to listen to, but listening to that type of music (no offence intended at all, I love it!) for a while it starts to mess with your mind a little (at least for me) so that's why I prefer something very relaxing but still complex, like Chopin nocturnes but nothing too chordal. I'm really sounding sounding like a nerd here, but Tchaikovsky's D major violin concerto always fixes me into a jolly mood, and I seem to love studying then :)

jnney

lemon
HSC
do whatever you want that helps you, but don't listen to music when you're trying to do papers under exam conditions.

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
I agree with your parents. It's a BIG NO NO. I realised that I got very little work done when I was listening to music (even if it was soft, smooth instrumentals).

Dylanamali

HSC
get dem noise-cancelling beats on, get dem jack3d injected into da veins, and 99.95 atar here I come.

Aysce

HSC
get dem noise-cancelling beats on, get dem jack3d injected into da veins, and 99.95 atar here I come.
Where the hell have you been on BOS? Haha. Ma b3ats are working, 0% exterior noise (y)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'm anti-music when it comes to studying. :p

seanieg89

HSC
I used to study to metal through a sick pair of headphones. Find it too distracting these days though.

bustafkn

HSC
LISTEN TO SOME FUKEN HARDSTYLE THATS HOW YOU GET SOME FUCKEN WORK DONE YEAHHJHH WEEEOW

Annihilist

HSC
Your poll is broken.

Music for me helps me to chill out, relax and focus. It makes me feel like I'm not shut in a dark room with nothing but schoolwork. I can't focus in such an environment; music therefore makes the environment feel more relaxed and open.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)