Muslim extremist plans to build a huge complex in Sydney (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Groucho Marxist said:
Fuck off, the Moors conquered Spain and committed forced conversions upon Spaniards. It was an invasion, an overthrowing of the proper Spaniard rule, not a peaceful conquest of missionaries with the desire to spread the word of Islam.
I know it wasnt a conquest of missionaries with the desire to spread the word of Islam, it was the desire to expand the islamic empire, or something like that. How do u think the romans increased their empire, by force of course, but once the territory was theirs, they were tolerant of everyone and everyone's views of religion. Here is a non-wikipedia reference to moors in spain and morrocco: Moors in Spain

Im just trying to say, islam does not say to go against everyone who is not islamic, islam tolerates living in a society among non-muslims.
Its just extremists that dont tolerate this.

banco55

HSC
Omie Jay said:
reply to John Oliver:

ok maybe i said incorrectly, im on msn talkin to 2 ppl and theres music pumping from my speakers too, and i get distracted very easily.

Firstly, what i meant was that i dont like that islamic terrorists/extremists kill, rape, whatever, and say that its in their religion.
What i ALSO do not like, is when people assume that EVERYONE who follows islam (including me) will grow up to kill, rape, and suicide bomb people in the name of our god.

/quote]

I don't think anyone thinks that EVERY muslim is going to turn to violence I do think that on the available evidence a small minority will flirt with violence and a larger minority will actively hold views that are inimical to Western views. So the more muslims you have the bigger numerically speaking the number of nutters we'll end up having. The point is that we have no need to take in any more muslim immigrants we can just stick with the Chinese, Vietnamese, Hispanics and we will get far few nutters per 1000 then we'll get by taking in muslims.

HSC
Omie Jay said:
I know it wasnt a conquest of missionaries with the desire to spread the word of Islam, it was the desire to expand the islamic empire, or something like that. How do u think the romans increased their empire, by force of course, but once the territory was theirs, they were tolerant of everyone and everyone's views of religion. Here is a non-wikipedia reference to moors in spain and morrocco: Moors in Spain

Im just trying to say, islam does not say to go against everyone who is not islamic, islam tolerates living in a society among non-muslims.
Its just extremists that dont tolerate this.
They were tolerant of them after they forcefully converted them to Islam, you dumb fuck. Bringing up this example has just destroyed your argument.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Groucho Marxist said:
They were tolerant of them after they forcefully converted them to Islam, you dumb fuck. Bringing up this example has just destroyed your argument.
Froom Moors wikipedia page:

The initial rule of the Moors in the Iberian peninsula under this Caliphate of Córdoba is generally regarded as tolerant in its acceptance of Christians, Muslims and Jews living in the same territories. The Caliphate of Córdoba collapsed in 1031 and the Islamic territory in Iberia came to be ruled by the Almoravid dynasty. This second stage started an era of Moorish rulers guided by a version of Islam that left behind the tolerant practices of the past.

Plus: From Moorish Cordova To The Bah's Of Iran: Islamic Tolerance And Intolerance - by Boris Handal, tl;dr, but im pretty sure it supports my argument.

gonnafailhsc

Trilla
HSC
Groucho Marxist

you know shit about history, douchebag
it was the roman catholics who forced the muslims and the jews to convert when they took over spain,

The jews of spain were grateful when the berbers came as they were persecuted by the visigoths

fucken read up on your histort you ignorant cunt

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
didnt know u were trolling, my bad.

hang on..
YOU'RE GENERALISING, NOT ALL MUSLIMS BITE TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
maybe that hsc 08 dude did ancient history and wanted to apply his newly aquired knowledge to a real world situation..

(lol, jks)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
Mohammad was not, not, not a paedophile.

lmfao, hahahahahaha wata joke that guy i swear hahahahahahahahahaha, people dont know who Mohammad really was hahahahahahah, all i know is hes a fukin, whats the term an illeterate dilluded idiot of a paedophile who was no more then a camel driver who was possessed, the funny thing is hes considered a prophet and the prophets are supposed to be wise, hahaha thats the irony with him hahahaha:rofl:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Well then, I think all Muslims should rat out inhouse extremists, and we should ship them off to an Island or just kill them on the spot and be a bit proactive.

HSC
katie tully said:
Well then, I think all Muslims should rat out inhouse extremists, and we should ship them off to an Island or just kill them on the spot and be a bit proactive.
Do you know how much money that would cost?!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
katie tully said:
good idea, although the extremists in australia is probably only mr hilali, maybe keyser trad too, he is a bit weird, lol

wait why ship em to an island, kill em straight away i reckon.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Riet said:
ISLAM IS TOLERANT

The Jawa Report: American Hostage Jack Hensley Beheading Video Released
FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

From the article: "Kenneth Bigley executed in Iraq by Zarqawi terrorist organization."

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, OR ASSOCIATED WITH A TERRORIST ORGANISATION, FUCKHEAD.

Have you not been reading any of the latest posts?

georgefren

HSC
are you guys serious? come off the racism a little guys. I'd rather be friends with a (hopefully not extremist) muslim than a radically fundamentalist christian anyday. the religon shouldnt matter; the extreme position in the religon should. and for that matter there are probably the same amount of extremist jews or christians or whatnot as muslims, its just that the muslim extremists that get in the news. It's a logical fallacy here that members of a group are portrayed in the news as something then they are representative of the majority of the group.

banco55

HSC
georgefren said:
are you guys serious? come off the racism a little guys. I'd rather be friends with a (hopefully not extremist) muslim than a radically fundamentalist christian anyday. the religon shouldnt matter; the extreme position in the religon should. and for that matter there are probably the same amount of extremist jews or christians or whatnot as muslims, its just that the muslim extremists that get in the news. It's a logical fallacy here that members of a group are portrayed in the news as something then they are representative of the majority of the group.
LOL what bullshit. What sort of body count have extremist Christians racked up versus extremist Muslims over the past decade? Perhaps extremist muslims make the news because actions such as bombings etc. are more newsworthy then some fundy christian trying to ban a book.

georgefren

HSC
you know what i mean. and besides, the term racist no longer applies solely to race but nowadays can be used for religons as well (according to me). especially since race and religon are so commonly seen to be blurred.

what i was trying to express was the fact that i felt all this muslim bashing to be rather offensive. not only to the muslims but also to people like me who felt that tolerance in australia was a tenet of what we like to proclaim as a multicultural society.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)