Muslim extremist plans to build a huge complex in Sydney (1 Viewer)

HSC
georgefren said:
you know what i mean. and besides, the term racist no longer applies solely to race but nowadays can be used for religons as well (according to me). especially since race and religon are so commonly seen to be blurred.

what i was trying to express was the fact that i felt all this muslim bashing to be rather offensive. not only to the muslims but also to people like me who felt that tolerance in australia was a tenet of what we like to proclaim as a multicultural society.
Must be true then.

Get fucked.

banco55

HSC
georgefren said:
you know what i mean. and besides, the term racist no longer applies solely to race but nowadays can be used for religons as well (according to me). especially since race and religon are so commonly seen to be blurred.

what i was trying to express was the fact that i felt all this muslim bashing to be rather offensive. not only to the muslims but also to people like me who felt that tolerance in australia was a tenet of what we like to proclaim as a multicultural society.
In other words you were repeating vacuous slogans you learned from your lefty social studies teacher and in fact have no clue what you are talking about.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
georgefren said:

your beginning to sound like one of them...hahah im going make you eat your last kebab fool

georgefren

HSC
dude whatever. im not trying to get involved here, im just expressing my views that you are perhaps being a little offensive. no need to get personal.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
georgefren said:
dude whatever. im not trying to get involved here, im just expressing my views that you are perhaps being a little offensive. no need to get personal.

its not personal, and well maybe you are right, perhaps im getting offensive a little bit, but oh well, that's how it is, the truth hurts, and it will only hurt more if the truth is hidden and hasn't been said...now having said the truth i rest my case.. hahaha :lol:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Christian terrorist organisations:
Army of God - hate abortions. Are insane. Only target abortion centres, not buildings with 10,000 people in them.

Aryan Nations - hate black people. Who can blame them?

Christian Patriots - slightly more insane, credit Tim McVeigh as a follower. Tim McVeigh was shit.

IRA - bomb school buses. Are scum. Nobody is denying that they are scum. Haven't orchestrated a terrorist attack in quite some time.

There are more, but nobody cares about Ugandan Christian terrorist cells because Uganda is shit.
Muslim Terrorist Organisations:
Al-Qaeda
Hezbollah
Fatah al-Islam
Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
Hamas
Islamic Jihad
Armed Islamic Group
Lashkar-e-Toiba
Jaish-e-Mohammed
Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen
Taliban
Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin
Abu Sayyaf Group

4 September 1972 - Munich Olympic Massacre.
18 April 1983 - April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing in Beirut, Lebanon. 63 killed.
26 February 1993 - World Trade Center bombing, New York City. 6 killed.
13 March 1993 - 1993 Bombay bombings. Mumbai, India. The single-day attacks resulted in over 250 civilian fatalities and 700 injuries.
24 December 1994 - Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group and another terrorist. 7 killed including 4 hijackers.
25 June 1996 - Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
14 February 1998. The 1998 Coimbatore bombings occurred in the city of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. 46 people were killed and over 200 were injured in 13 bomb attacks within a 12 km radius.
7 August 1998 - 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead. 4000+ injured.
12 October 2000 - USS Cole bombing, 56 killed
11 September 2001 - September 11, 2001 attacks 4 planes hijacked and crashed into World Trade Center and The Pentagon by 19 hijackers. Nearly 3000 dead.[122]
13 December 2001 - Suicide attack on India's parliament in New Delhi. Aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. Allegedly done by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations, Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba.
3 March 2002 - Suicide bomb attack on a Passover Seder in a Hotel in Netanya, Israel. 29 dead, 133 injured
9 March 2002 - Café suicide bombing in Jerusalem; 11 killed, 54 injured.
7 May 2002 - Bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
24 September 2002 - Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured.[123][124]
12 October 2002 - Bombing in Bali nightclub. 202 killed, 300 injured.[125]
16 May 2004 - Casablanca Attacks - 4 simultaneous attacks in Casablanca killing 33 civilians (mostly Moroccans) carried by Salafaia Jihadia.
11 March 2004 - Multiple bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured. (alleged link to Al-Qaeda)
3 September 2004 Approximately 344 civilians including 186 children, are killed during the Beslan school hostage crisis.[126][127]
2 November 2004 - Ritual murder of Theo van Gogh (film director) by Amsterdam-born jihadist Mohammed Bouyeri.
4 February 2005 - Muslim militants attacked the Christian community in Demsa, Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people.
7 July 2005 - Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
23 July 2005 - Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
29 October 2005 - 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival.[128]
9 November 2005 - 2005 Amman bombings. Over 60 killed and 115 injured, in a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan.[129][130] Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved.[131]
7 March 2006 - 2006 Varanasi bombings. An attack attributed to Lashkar-e-Toiba by Uttar Pradesh government officials, over 28 killed and over 100 injured, in a series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station in the Hindu holy city of Varanasi.[132] Uttar Pradesh government officials.
11 July 2006. Mumbai, India. 11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings were a series of seven bomb blasts that took place over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai (formerly known as Bombay). 209 people lost their lives and over 700 were injured in the attacks.
26 July 2008. Ahmedabad, India. Islamic militants detonate at least 16 explosive devices in the heart of this industrial capital, leaving at least 49 dead and 160 injured. A Muslim group calling itself the Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility. Indian authorities believe that extremists with ties to Pakistan and/or Bangladesh are likely responsible and are intent on inciting communal violence[133]. Investigation by Indian police led to the eventual arrest of a number of militants suspected of carrying out the blasts, most of whom belong to a well-known terrorist group, The Students Islamic Movement of India[134].
26 November 2008. Mumbai, India. Muslim extremists kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in a serious of coordinated attacks on India's largest city and financial capital. A group calling itself the Deccan Mujaheddin claims responsibility, however, the government of India suspects Islamic militants based in Pakistan are responsible.[135][136]

fareezuh

HSC
asalamilykum (peace be upon you)

i believe that religion is what you wear in your heart not on your sleeve (as in going to an islamic school, wearing hijab e.t.c),
for me religion:
is a method that instantly awakens morality within me,
why? becasue it ignites my passion for humanity.
if i truly want for the message of islam -peace
to spread, why not spread it with love instead of hate
for if we eradicate hate, there will be no wars
no sadness, destruction
and the scars from previous marks of hate will be salved.

all in all don't count your chickens before they are hatched but i don't think that a center funded by extremeists should be built, as it's not in the best interest of the whole community and it would also create further tension between muslims and non muslims.
however if one was funded by a non-extremist branch would that be okay?

p.s: please don't bash me becasue i am a muslim

fareezuh

HSC
i am sorry if my opinion offended you. could you please tell me what exact part of my post was stupid.
although i agree there is no need for a extremist funded complex

bluemoon2

HSC
when im on trains home late at night with a girl friend alot of the time there are darker skinned guys leering at me. does this happen to anyone else? :confused: im dressed conservatively so i dont think i look that interesting

VanDAmme

HSC
N/A
bluemoon2 said:
when im on trains home late at night with a girl friend alot of the time there are darker skinned guys leering at me. does this happen to anyone else? :confused: im dressed conservatively so i dont think i look that interesting
at first i misread this as 'when i'm on trains at night with my girlfriend'

and i was thinking, boy you gotta grow yourself a scrotum

bluemoon2

HSC
fareezuh said:
i am sorry if my opinion offended you. could you please tell me what exact part of my post was stupid.
although i agree there is no need for a extremist funded complex
u sound nice :) which part of sydney r u from anyway?

bluemoon2

HSC
VanDAmme said:
at first i misread this as 'when i'm on trains at night with my girlfriend'

and i was thinking, boy you gotta grow yourself a scrotum
haha i left a space between girl and friend for that exact reason

VanDAmme

HSC
N/A
fareezuh said:
i believe that religion is what you wear in your heart not on your sleeve (as in going to an islamic school, wearing hijab e.t.c),
for me religion:
no sadness, destruction
that's all well and good, but despite the peace religion may bring you, no intellectually functioning person of any religion can possibly say that religion does not bring violence.

this isn't due to the nature of different religions, moreso that people interpret things in a distorted way.

VanDAmme

HSC
N/A
bluemoon2 said:
haha i left a space between girl and friend for that exact reason
haha the time-worn conundrum, how to refer to a friend of an opposite gender without implying you are in an affectionate relationship with them.

i like the term 'chick-mate'

bluemoon2

HSC
VanDAmme said:
haha the time-worn conundrum, how to refer to a friend of an opposite gender without implying you are in an affectionate relationship with them.

i like the term 'chick-mate'
hmm i never thought of that one. i will use that term from now on :) it makes me think of poulty tho.. and mate can mean breeding partner, so then again, it could be misconstrued as female-partner

VanDAmme

HSC
N/A
bluemoon2 said:
hmm i never thought of that one. i will use that term from now on :) it makes me think of poulty tho.. and mate can mean breeding partner, so then again, it could be misconstrued as female-partner

i don't think anyone thinks that far into it when i say it haha

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
fareezuh said:
asalamilykum (peace be upon you)

for me religion:
no sadness, destruction

all in all don't count your chickens before they are hatched but i don't think that a center funded by extremeists should be built, as it's not in the best interest of the whole community and it would also create further tension between muslims and non muslims.
however if one was funded by a non-extremist branch would that be okay?

p.s: please don't bash me becasue i am a muslim
wa Aleykum ASalaam Sister,

Do not bother with these kaffar. All they wish to do is insult Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala and Muhammad sallallahou alayhi wasallam.

Do not forget what al-Quran has to say about your relationship with these kaffar:
"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Surah 5 aya 51

"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."
Surah 5 aya 80

Ma’a salama

VanDAmme

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
wa Aleykum ASalaam Sister,

Do not bother with these kaffar. All they wish to do is insult Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala and Muhammad sallallahou alayhi wasallam.

Do not forget what al-Quran has to say about your relationship with these kaffar:
"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Surah 5 aya 51

"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."
Surah 5 aya 80

Ma’a salama
yeah.. ..same.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)