Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramadan (1 Viewer)

Sprangler

HSC
Re: Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramad

Toy helicopters did 9/11.

redmayne

HSC
Re: Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramad

I don't really see what point you're making, just that the media doesn't report every single time that some kids fight.

Oh and can we please stop equating religion with race?
Oh my god the "people should realise Muslims aren't a race" is such a bogus issue, always an attempt to turn the argument around.

It has become an issue of race. Because ignorance has dictated that people develop an animosity towards people from most, if not all, Middle Eastern countries.

"Muslims", "Arabs" and so on are just collective terms often used as derogatory terms.

It's racism, smart guy.

redmayne

HSC

did you just say your first hand experience counts for something

if this is the case i can easily say that 95% of all abos are drunk criminals because 95% of the ones i have ever met have been that.
Yeah well you would believe that, wouldn't you.

omgd.

HSC
N/A

just another thread to criticise islam.

Sprangler

HSC

Not exactly, but it may have been financed by it. [cite sources]Either that or they were just Jewish spies who quickly left fearing for their safety[cite sources]. The thing which makes no sense is how something like 2000 jews worked at the WTC[cite sources] and none were killed[cite sources].
Bring on the youtube videos with scary music!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

BBJ would you please stop posting anti-muslim stuff?

You seem to be Jewish or atleast Pro-Israel yourself, you seem to be quick to criticize Muslims but what can you say about the claims that Jewish people are infact responsible for 9/11 or that Israeli spies are selling "Seacret" cosmetics in shopping centres across Australia and the US?

The "Seacret" stuff and their sellers (Israeli "art students") seems much like the helicopter toys Jewish people were selling in US shopping centres before 9/11 who mysteriously dissapeared after 9/11?

EDIT: Just read in your profile you are anti-israel... Then maybe post anti israel stuff instead of this? Combined with your sig, avatar and these posts it makes you look like one of those Jews who hates Muslims. BTW if these are all your oppinions then you are presumably not anti-Israel or anti-Muslim, you are just a skinhead who finds reasons to hate any race.
hahahahaha

what a douche

BBJ is one of my most trusted comrades, and is as anti-Israel as they come. With his (along with Boxes) help I was able to create the AIL and let it rise up above all other online student organisations

The Nomad

HSC

Those children are not representatives of their race or their religion
They are the rotten eggs!
Every religion encourages peace, not violence
Those who "believe in violence" are misinterpreting their "religious books" to suit their slant
They do not represent the majority of their race/religion!
I'm quite sure Islam encourages killing all infidels. How is that peace?

Sprangler

HSC

Oh my god the "people should realise Muslims aren't a race" is such a bogus issue, always an attempt to turn the argument around.

It has become an issue of race. Because ignorance has dictated that people develop an animosity towards people from most, if not all, Middle Eastern countries.

"Muslims", "Arabs" and so on are just collective terms often used as derogatory terms.

It's racism, smart guy.
It hasn't become an issue of race as most of the beefs people have with the middle east are not about race but the cultural and religious beliefs and practices. They're not the same thing.

Hmm ok.

Jewish people were warned before the attack -
Odigo says workers were warned of attack - Haaretz - Israel News

The wikipedia entry has tons of sources:
9/11 conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The helicopters and spy connection:
Mossad still stalking malls near U.S. military bases

Plenty of dodgy sources and weird videos but i will not bother with them. If you need any more sources, i can try my best to find them.
The haaretz article details the warning that people got in the Israeli Odigo offices, not in the WTC. You also linked Wikipedia, and doesn't say anything about your retarded claim that 2000 Jewish people left the WTC before the attacks. I also don't see any connection with Mossad in that last article.

If he is anti-Israel then why is he also anti-muslim? Yes he may be anti-Israel but since he has negative views about other races/religions then he is more of a skin head or white supermacist.
The two don't cancel each other out, and he is Muslim, but pretending to be anti-Islam on the internet.

Last edited:

4theHSC

HSC

seriously, i hate hearing all the stupid shit that some people do!

i wish i lived there so i can personally give shit to those dumb assholes at punchbowl/wherever stupid wogs live.
Punchbowl is actually pretty mixed up... but come and say hi,, I'll make sure I stuff a pole up your ass! lol

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

In other news, fat white kid bullies other fat white kid
In other news, some useless skank with aspirations of becoming a hot woollies cashier bullies a girl so incessantly she necks herself.

Like come on, wah wah wah sum muslams bullied be coz i eated da meats on ramadam, muslimz r da worst

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

The two don't cancel each other out, and he is Muslim, but pretending to be anti-Islam on the internet.
Explain?

Kendall_Gilroy

cause i trust politicians
I slipped myself some pink Xanies; And danced arou
HSC

lol, ive had experiences with groups of wogs before, and.. they can just be so shit and dumb and stuff! i'll gladly tell it to their face.

someone needs make them aware that they are not madcunts.
hahha, no u woudlnt you small person

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

katie tully said:
In other news, some useless skank with aspirations of becoming a hot woollies cashier bullies a girl so incessantly she necks herself.
you got everything down except you're not hot and you haven't necked yourself yet.

omg hai katie tully!!!

^_^

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

lol if a Christian kid bashed up a Muslim kid in a Muslim country for eating meat on good Friday they would fuckin stone the cunt

JacquelineR

HSC

Children of all backgrounds will pick on other children about ANYTHING different, irrespective of whether that difference is religious, physical, cultural or otherwise. The children were not being 'Muslim' in their actions. They were being KIDS.

So, it turns out in this instance we just happen to have a case exactly the same as the hundreds of reported and unreported cases of the bullying of Muslim students by Christian students, just with the power-roles reversed. How shocking.

Without condoning bullying, cases such as this only becomes a issue of national concern when people blow a minor incident out of proportion as an excuse to create fear and hatred of the Australian Islamic community, thereby reassuring themselves of their own cultural and moral superiority.

If we have children picking on other children for being different, shouldn't our aim be to INCREASE cultural diversity, and welcome discussion and interaction between ethnic and religious groups, rather than use it as an oppurtunity to do a bit of bullying of a minority group ourselves? But then again (sigh), one should never waste an oppurtunity for some Islam-bashing... [sarcasm]

If a person does have issues with the Australian Islamic community, the correct way to deal with them is to visit a mosque and politely ask some questions of the imam with an attitude to understand, and to befriend Muslims of different cultural backgrounds, rather than merely promoting sensationalism. That way, one can be at the very least an educated Islamophobe rather than an ignorant one. (=

And,'The Nomad', for the record, Islam most certainly does NOT encourage 'killing all infidels'. Read the Q'uran and you will appreciate just how much respect for 'People of the Book', i.e, Jews and Christians, is EXTREMELY explicitly found within Islam. Seriously, do it.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

ok cool

i went to a high school with two indians with everyone else being white. neither of those indians was ever picked on. sure they smelled like BO and played a lot of cricket, but everyone loved them for it! we sure as hell didnt make fun of them because they ate curry

but moslems apparently do make fun, or should i say, mercilessly bully a kid who dares eat meat IN A COUNTRY THAT IS NOT MUSLIM.

---

i think you're missing the point: it's the white kids country, not the country of the muslims. if they want to bully australians for being australian (and thats what they did), they ought to be deported post haste.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

ok cool

i went to a high school with two indians with everyone else being white. neither of those indians was ever picked on. sure they smelled like BO and played a lot of cricket, but everyone loved them for it! we sure as hell didnt make fun of them because they ate curry

but moslems apparently do make fun, or should i say, mercilessly bully a kid who dares eat meat IN A COUNTRY THAT IS NOT MUSLIM.

---

i think you're missing the point: it's the white kids country, not the country of the muslims. if they want to bully australians for being australian (and thats what they did), they ought to be deported post haste.
I agree with you that the Muslim kids acted unacceptably but the incident took place in Punchbowl lol. That place is so Muslim the maccas and KFC are halal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)