Muslim leader wants elements of sharia in Australia - SMH 08MARCH2010 (1 Viewer)

HSC
exactly mate.

why do these sand coons come to this great white nation if they want to be brown? srsly, their should be mandatory skin bleaching before they come. dont ya think m8?
how could 'our' nation be so 'great' with racist trash like yourself?

HSC
Nice name there, bogans. It really proves that you are automatically ignorant, biased and racist, and you wear it with pride. You, sirs, shame Political Australia.
If you got out of your bogan holes, you'd realise that:
1. Australia is a multicultural country
2. Australia couldn't survive without immigrants. We did not just come here, but we got an invitation. Not for assimilation, but for integration. (and i just realised, that rhymed, wtf)

So i do live by "your" culture. the multicultural society. Or what culture? pauline hanson, with the IQ of a dung beetle? and your steak and chips and meat pies 365 days a year? Nice "culture".

^^^ bahaha made my day ty ;)

tizona

HSC
The Quran is the collected insane rantings of an epileptic who people took a bit too seriously.
So instead we should hear what your opinions of the world are? enlighten us with your rubbish.

tizona

HSC
You've taken it way too far right there

How dare you make the implication that Anglo-Celtic Australia has no legitimate culture - this is testament to your complete and utter ignorance

You cannot "integrate" into a culture which you refuse to recognise the existence (and prevalence) of - nor can you improve it/add to it but only seek to replace it

And while you hold this view, you cannot call yourself a true Australian - regardless of what the law says
Can you please tell us then what Australian culture is?

tizona

HSC
Equality of women. Why should the man get to decide over the women?
In Islam the woman has right to custody of the child, and its her decision when the couple gets divorced, not the mans

Bereie

HSC
Lol Bereie, No one is even talking about weather israel is better than arabs, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

JUDAISM = ISLAM = CHRISTIANITY = = = = = RELIGION. There all a religion, its whether or not u decide to follow one or not.'

And you are a mutated heap of horse shit.

Are you Israeli btw? I bet you are, too ashamed to admit it. Thats ok :)
I'm not, but if I was why would I be ashamed? It's a great nation. Especially compared to it's neighbors.

On your point about religion.. Islam is basically a plagiarism of Judaism. It was created by a pedophile, also. Muhammad fucked a nine year old girl.

I think all religions are retarded, but you know, just sayin'.

Last edited:

Durga

HSC
In Islam the woman has right to custody of the child, and its her decision when the couple gets divorced, not the mans
Did not hear Dr Matthews propose that. Regardless, it still breaks the value of equality. Why should a women be heard over a man in some cases, and a man heard over a women in others. It should be a mutual agreement both ways.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I dont wanna be stoned for inquiring if some women are walking letterboxes.

aussie-boy

HSC
Can you please tell us then what Australian culture is?
Short answer: No

But, that doesn't mean you can just declare that none exists.

It certainly does not mean that these so called "culture-less" people are in need of some good old Islamic values because you decide that their lives are incomplete

The 2006 census saw 37% of residents record their ancestry as 'Australian' (separate category for indigenous people) - how can you suppose that a third of our population lives with no social traditions/customs, no common values, even no common tastes/preferences as to consumption etc (this being what 'culture' means)...

...and at the same time manage to come together to campaign (rightly or wrongly) against the influence of foreign cultures

Consider when you walk into a white Australian's house, look at their pantry, possessions, how they speak and what is expected by other family members/friends - completely different to the experience when you walk into an Indian family's house/Arab family's house

Scorch

HSC
Can anyone agree with me that cultural superiority or exchange is in no way the issue here but rather secularism, freedom from religion and equality before the law?

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
If this whole thread wasn't so racially discriminatory, hurtful and verbally abusive, I might have cracked a smile at how idiotic you guys sound.

Seriously. Most of you are commenting on how this is the 21st century (western society) and as a result, grow up! But then following your comments further, you are doing a complete U-turn and make derogatory comments, sounding completely un-Australian, let alone Westernised. You think, by calling people, bogans, pigs, darkskinned Arabs and askin them to go back to their own country, that you sound 'western', when one correctly stated that the western society attempts to stand up for Universal rights and freedoms.
Grow up.

And then I look at your graduation years and some of you are adults now and I pray that none of you become lawyers, doctors or politicians, because then there won't be any hope for Australia. There is no other way to put it. This thread was posted to comment on the use of Sharia laws in our legal system. With the particular example given: ex-husband deciding whether the wife's husband is allowed to father his child.

In my opinion. No. If the 'new' father is abusive, then do something about the DOCS. Help them support the children. But as to whether a man can (indirectly) decides whether his ex-wife can marry another. No. never. That takes feminism a step back. The article isn't clear as to whether women have similar rights in deciding their husband's spouse, but if they aren't, then that is another reason why this shouldn't be legislated.

And another thing. To those who are 'graciously' [insert sarcasm] deciding whether one member is Australian, while the other is not. The thing is. You have NO RIGHT to do so. If you are a modernistic/westernised person, you will surely harbour enough intelligence that makes it clear that you can't control another. And while some muslim men might control their wives physically, you are similarly controlling another human being emotionally.

Does it make you happy to know that you have succeeded in hurting, embarassing and angering another?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)