myspace (1 Viewer)

yakka

HSC
N/A
hey macquarians everyone post up ur myspace here for everyone to connect with you. ill be creating a macquarie uni myspace group. wouldnt that be jus rad!!!

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
lol im not putting myspace link up >.>
theres a photo there..
eppp

HSC
N/A
lol I've never gotten around to doing the whole myspace thing. msn custom message ftw :D

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol my myspace account is mostly just linked to some of the random bands that have added me

yakka

HSC
N/A
oh well i guess this was a failed thread haha

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
There is one there already...but its all curries. :p

edit: Actually that wasn't myspace...it was hi5 (thread did fail, sorry)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
There's a lot of those...Can't bothered transfer all da photos again :p
MSN space is quite fine :p

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
I'm surprised not many people here have myspace! I have myspace, but i don't really use it very much. i also kind of abandon my msn space too, lol.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
marchetta said:
I'm surprised not many people here have myspace! I have myspace, but i don't really use it very much. i also kind of abandon my msn space too, lol.

I'm not surprised. Hehe, what did you expect? It's all about different personality types from those on BOS and myspace. Here are the extremes of the 2 types:

BOS Kids

These university students are likely to be asian and enjoy gaming and talking about uni. They tend to look down on those who don't go to uni, though they are putting themselves through a Commerce degree they hate. They think alternative music is 'a little scary'. In fact, they probably can't tell the difference between punk and metal. While they enjoy studying, they would never admit to it. They dispaly extreme apathy in many things, especially state/national/international politics. They have a lot of free time to post and play games as they are probably single and have always been so (primary school doesn't count). Using BOS is a very important part of their lives.

Myspace Kids

Myspace folk are white emo kids who like listening to their whiney songs about how no one understands the pain of their oh-so-tough middle-class existence. Their favourite movie is Donnie Darko. They cry a lot and cut even more. They cut themselves as it is the only pain they can control, unlike emotional pain. They try and act deep and dark. They get a lot of chicks, who will inevitably leave them after a couple of weeks which will spur them on to write a heartfelt song (or at least a journal entry) about it.

They are very trendy although they want everyone to think that they're not. They act like they don't care what they wear but actually they spend hundreds of dollars on girls jeans, studded belts, band t-shirts and skate shoes (though they don't skate). The only colour they wear is black. They have long dyed hair that always swoops in front of half of their faces. They take a lot of pictures of themselves by holding the camera way above them and take the picture of the top of their heads. Some of them may use eyeliner (even the females). Using myspace is a very important part of their lives.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

GoodToGo said:
I'm not surprised. Hehe, what did you expect? It's all about different personality types from those on BOS and myspace. Here are the extremes of the 2 types:

BOS Kids

These university students are likely to be asian and enjoy gaming and talking about uni. They tend to look down on those who don't go to uni, though they are putting themselves through a Commerce degree they hate. They think alternative music is 'a little scary'. In fact, they probably can't tell the difference between punk and metal. While they enjoy studying, they would never admit to it. They dispaly extreme apathy in many things, especially state/national/international politics. They have a lot of free time to post and play games as they are probably single and have always been so (primary school doesn't count). Using BOS is a very important part of their lives.

Myspace Kids

Myspace folk are white emo kids who like listening to their whiney songs about how no one understands the pain of their oh-so-tough middle-class existence. Their favourite movie is Donnie Darko. They cry a lot and cut even more. They cut themselves as it is the only pain they can control, unlike emotional pain. They try and act deep and dark. They get a lot of chicks, who will inevitably leave them after a couple of weeks which will spur them on to write a heartfelt song (or at least a journal entry) about it.

They are very trendy although they want everyone to think that they're not. They act like they don't care what they wear but actually they spend hundreds of dollars on girls jeans, studded belts, band t-shirts and skate shoes (though they don't skate). The only colour they wear is black. They have long dyed hair that always swoops in front of half of their faces. They take a lot of pictures of themselves by holding the camera way above them and take the picture of the top of their heads. Some of them may use eyeliner (even the females). Using myspace is a very important part of their lives.
Best bits ever! :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
These university students are likely to be asian and enjoy gaming and talking about uni. They tend to look down on those who don't go to uni, though they are putting themselves through a Commerce degree they hate. They think alternative music is 'a little scary'. In fact, they probably can't tell the difference between punk and metal.
Sooooo true ahaha

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
GoodToGo said:

BOS Kids

Myspace Kids

i hate emo kids, they shit me to the max.... absolutely hate them with a passion! even worse than homies and gangsta wannabe's lol

wanna hear an emo joke?

This guy goes... "someone tell me an emo joke, im in the mood for an emo joke"
So this one guy goes... "i wish my lawn was an emo"
Everyone looked at him all weird and confused..and they ask why?
The guy goes "so it can cut itself"

hahaha lol okay well i thought it was funny!

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
wanna hear an emo joke?

This guy goes... "someone tell me an emo joke, im in the mood for an emo joke"
So this one guy goes... "i wish my lawn was an emo"
Everyone looked at him all weird and confused..and they ask why?
The guy goes "so it can cut itself"

hahaha lol okay well i thought it was funny!

AHhahha. That's gold!

Having said that I enjoy some emo music and attend the occassional Thursday at Speccas, though I hate the scenesters.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Speccas? Spectrum? Ihate that place
Yeah, NEXT @ Spectrum on thursday nights. I'm not a huge fan either but there's only so many places in Sydney where you can see live bands followed by DJ's spinning alternative tunes. Club Blink's a bit too goth for my enjoyment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)