Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
my friend's year 12 class visited the uni a couple of a weeks ago, and she was telling me that HER friend had to go up to level 8 or 9 to get some work for her Ancient hsc study, and as she pulled a book out she came face to face with two people going at it!

all i could say was, "welcome to usyd! where you can catch people having sex just about anywhere! toilets...classrooms...fischer library"

hey justin, i wonder if it was you she caught! lol

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Don't you people have your own bed's?

Why would you fuck in either or your parents beds...

Collin

HSC
N/A
People suggest Fisher cuz it's 0rsum. The higher levels, and especially the roof are places people rarely go to. Infact, I've never seen anyone else go to the roof before. The stairs practically end at the last level, but if you go one more higher, you can squeeze out this little door onto the roof. It's awesome.

mr_brightside said:

Totally. I mean, as far as I'm concerned there could be her dad's cumstains there. FARRRRRRRK!

helsie

HSC
parents usually have bigger beds.....lol... more room than a single bed if u get my drift

lemo

HSC
helsie said:
parents usually have bigger beds.....lol... more room than a single bed if u get my drift
Why would you need more room? Generally you are laying on someone or there laying on you, thus meaning that half the bed is not being used and u may as well have just used ur own bed.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
mr_brightside said:

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

you kinky kids are dirrrrrrty...

i know i couldnt get into sex if i was lying on top of recently-expired-possible-siblings, but whatever butters your muffin, i guess.

if you dont have enough room, then do it on the floor! a whole lot sexier than your parents bed...

helsie

HSC
lemo said:
Why would you need more room? Generally you are laying on someone or there laying on you, thus meaning that half the bed is not being used and u may as well have just used ur own bed.
ye...generally... but what if you're havin a threesome etc. or what if the people are ultra fat. or what if they are doing a position where they need more room.
just thinking of the possibilities....

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Im glad most of your normal kids agree with me
hahaha alison <3
what a way with words.

lemo said:
now THATS exciting sex. :rofl: :(

helsie said:
... or what if the people are ultra fat.
ultra fat people don't have sex...it stops them eating...:santa:

lemo

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Im glad most of your normal kids agree with me
hahaha alison <3
what a way with words.

now THATS exciting sex. :rofl: :(
i was speaking very broadly and in extreme general terms without going into details. And if there are other possibilities that rule out a bed be creative and find somewhere that is usable, the floor was an interesting suggestion, etc

gah

HSC
N/A
Naughtiest places (in no particular order)

I gave head in a changeroom once, that was funny cos we almost got caught
In a moving train (I was a tad drunk)
Over the car bonnet

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
You guys are kinky.

I guess I am just a traditionalist.

And whoever asked "why would you need more room than a single bed" is hilarious...I feel sorry for their loved one, hahaha.

Actually, that reminds me, the "naughtiest" place I have done it (although comparatively this isn't much) is in the back seat of her mothers car. It had khaki leather seats and the seat showed up on it pretty hectically. It was pretty awkward at first though, I wouldn't recommend it.

Beds and showers are the way to go.

But this new information about the roof of fisher is quite interesting...I may have to check this out...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Egronk said:
But this new information about the roof of fisher is quite interesting...I may have to check this out...
We should get a system going. Let's hang a hat/tie/do not disturb sign on the door when relevant, so as nobody gets busted on the roof.

OR

BOS orgy. Woot.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
helsie said:
helsie said:
ye...generally... but what if you're havin a threesome etc. or what if the people are ultra fat. or what if they are doing a position where they need more room.
just thinking of the possibilities....

hi casmira!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)