Neighbours (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I hope Izzy's secret comes out soon
They're taking so bloody long.. this whole Lilliana and Luca thing will have come and gone by the time Izzy's secret is out- argh I hate her!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh lol, it drags on forever... Darcy hasn't been on for a while i think he was in a coma after he fell.. Is he awake yet?

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
eLmo said:
They're taking so bloody long.. this whole Lilliana and Luca thing will have come and gone by the time Izzy's secret is out- argh I hate her!
yeah what's with that? i want it to hurry up so carl can drop her. the only thing she's good for is breasts...besides that she's a deceptive useless vindictive minger. plus she has a weird nose.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
re: joe
he had a fight with the producers about three or four months ago and has since been (rather unconvincingly) written out of the script

peepee

loser.
HSC
i remember liljana telling serena once (a few months ago) that she gave birth to a baby and then he died

i think it was with another dude though...not david

and ew serena had sex with her brother

wtf

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ I think that "dead baby" is Luca, coz didn't that Grandma from Perth just take the baby away from Lil and said "it died"?

peepee

loser.
HSC
ahhh! it all makes sense now.

yeah i'm convinced the "dead baby" is Luka

bloody old hag, ugh

p.s. i didn't know there were other neighbours geeks on here...haha

HSC
Has anyone notcied that Izzy has been pregnant for ages (for a tv soap) yet her 'bump' is still tiny? it's been the same since the announced she got knocked up by that feral gus dude.

Can't wait for it to come out, nasty biatch.

peepee

loser.
HSC
haha true

this show is becoming like Passions...where the half brother and sister fall in love etc...not cool.

but i like the lesbians.

HSC
Eww yeah. Passions is just wrong. I used to watch it for a larf, but now .. makes me sick.

I was just thinking, that a story line on Bold and The Beautiful (dunno the characters) with a woman who doesn't like her mother (sound like Svetlanka and Lil) and the daughter had a baby but it died straight after birth - nah uh. The baby lived and the womans mum took the baby and gave it away or something ... SOUND FAMILIAR???

Oh, and the fact there's half siblings f~cking ... gross. AND KARL KNOWS!!! HE GAVE SERENA THE PRESCRIPTION FOR THE PILL! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Izzy's hot. Pitty shes such a stupid bitch. I hope she dies.

I hate the fact that i watch neighbours. I used to watch it a fair bit when i started having tea at 6:30 every night. Now i just leave the tv on after the simpsosn and listen to it.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
peepee said:
p.s. i didn't know there were other neighbours geeks on here...haha
meh I have nothing better to be doing at that time.. I used to watch home and away ... but that just annoys the hell outta me now

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i love neighbours! ahhh

re:joe
apparently he was smoking weed onset

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)