Neighbours (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
joe on set stoned- i can see that, starts cracking onto his 'daughters' in the middle of a scene
Theyre hot. Well, the youngest isnt, but holly valance and the other one!

how u doin?

HSC
it has been champaign neigbours lately. the best story lines they've had in ages. and how about Svetanka's (sp) delivery of dramatic lines,

Carl: "Is this person a blood relative?"
Svetlanka: *eyes widen and glaze over* "He's...her...son..."

sooo good.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
peepee said:
i remember liljana telling serena once (a few months ago) that she gave birth to a baby and then he died

i think it was with another dude though...not david

and ew serena had sex with her brother

wtf
apparently there is this phenomenon that when siblings or mother-son/father-daughter are seperate at birth, it's really common for them to hook up...i think it happens in around half the cases. apparently they just feel this afinitity and connection to each other so they bang...so yeah, neighbors plot is at a high at the moment, and it's not too unrealistic either.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ mmm didn't King Arthur sleep with his sister (unknowingly) ..and they had a baby?

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
eLmo said:
^ mmm didn't King Arthur sleep with his sister (unknowingly) ..and they had a baby?
morgan le fay, gives birth to mordred...that is indeed how the legend goes (although spellings may vary). so u see neighbours is just breaking down the barriers between high culture (malory's Arthur le roi) and popular culture (nightly soap on channel ten). how pomo.

it always seems that either home and away or neighbours has the tense, dramatic storylines at one time

they never have them coinciding at the same time :vcross:

G

Gavvvvvin

reformskoolgirl said:
it always seems that either home and away or neighbours has the tense, dramatic storylines at one time

they never have them coinciding at the same time :vcross:

No, that would just be too much excitment to handle

yeah but i loathe home and away anyway

adults friends with kids? it seems a bit too much like child molestation :confused:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
fuckin'a. ohh i hate home and away. plus it has so many people with yob voices on it - neighbours gets its right, they always have the token yob and that's it

Fry

it's funny how they call a lesbian a 'lezzo'. from where i come from, we call it a lesbo.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I dont think its legal to show people drinking alcohol, yet they can alude to it. One friday ago, they had a boys party (were they celebrated the death of afl in a really lame fashion) and they went to take a drink, then it cut away and looked at someoen else.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
nah i've seen susan libby etc drink wine/champers/etc

i do think it's unrealistic that not a person on either show smokes though

G

Gavvvvvin

When they drink in Neighbours they always seem to have the bottle covered up in one of those . . . bottle holding thingies.

What happened in tonights epsiode . . . I misses it =p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i didn't see all but lou found out abt connor, toadie asked sindi to move in, sindi told toadie abt the kiss, lyn confessed she's fallen out of love with joe, jack was trying to help his mum and carmella came back, the big mafia queen

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
sure will be an explosive episode (according to the ads.) tomorrow, It will be interesting to see what happens between toadie and stu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)