no tut registraion for me :( (1 Viewer)

ribeena

HSC
yeah i am supposed to be doin my tuturial registaruon but the unit details arent there...i rang them up yesterday and thy said my details were only just put on and that i havw to wait for them to be put on the web...
so i cant register for my tuts... this really sucks!!!
i hope i dont have to wait to long

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
same here!!!! they asked me 2 send my form again! should we call the unit coordinators and beg them 2 put us in?? they keep telling me to wait, but really ive waited enough....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
aww ... i feel sorry for you guys. Hmm, i just did tutorial registration and things aren't filling up that fast so maybe there might be hope that you can get the times that you want. Cause the number of ppl supposed to be registering is about 50 and only 6 have registered ... maybe its too early for most people :p anyway, if you can't register, contact your unit co-ordinators and see if they can squeeze you into the tuts that you want. Also, print off your enrolled page, to prove that your units haven't been processed yet.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Due to a high volume of processing at this time, some enrolment data may not be available within the normal 48 hour timeframe. Any changes from last week or Monday 14 February should be available prior to your tutorial registration opening time and most will be displayed 15 February. Please keep checking your details

does anyone else still get this message? i do not have any units displayed yet, and my registration is on Monday..i know it seems far away, but when you think about it the Student Centre does not open on weekends and it takes 2 working days to process, i am cutting it very fine :eek:. The Student Centre told me wait 24 hrs yesterday and it is now 24 hrs :confused:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The message will be up for ages ... i'll bet you that they will leave it up for most of the year :p

sometimes units will show up on weekends if you log onto pweb ... they often do put it up on the weekend.

Admin's 24 hours = 7 weeks :p

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
hey how many places are allocated for tutorials?? like what's the average number of students? btw im doing bio 1 and introductory chemistry if anybody has enrolled in these and can check how many places there are left it wud b much appreciated.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
oh i c. thanx cape :D. wow! so many ppl have registered! the times i need are not full but probably almost full - they have 35-45 ppl....and i printed out my thing that says unconfirm if they dont fix my thing intime for the times i need then i'm gonna use it, hope it works...

Last edited:

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
Tutorial Wed 11:00 12:00 Hawkesbury
H7-0.09 9-16, 18-22 3 ! 3 places lefttttttttt gahhhhhhhhhhhhh im so deaddd! and its not even my fault!!!!! after it's full (WHICH IT SOON WILL BE....) will i still be able to get into it if i keep complaining, i mean are they allocateed to a specific seat number???? seriously though if they have seat numbers and they are full im still gonna complain coz i shouldve got that time.......this is so frustrating!!!!!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
In theory you should have been allocated a place in whatever tutorial that you wanted. And because admin has completely screwed up this year, you could beg your way into the tut that you wanted. Plus, people tend to switch tutorials and even drop out of uni, so there will be plenty of spaces left.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
yeah....it still says unconfirmed & i keep refreshing it...the lady @ hawkesbury said that im enrolled its just not up on the system yet & i have to still wait...how long did it take everyone to get thier info up as enrolled? does it really take 48 hours? :(

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
whos thier person who is responsible for the system? i wanna kill that guy! *calms down* ok not kill...but he deserves a punishment! lol

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hawkesbury people are usually really fast at processing things ... I'd say that it shouldn't be much more longer.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
problems with ur units?

fill out a program variation form. you cant go wrong :D

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
Full.........grrr one tutorial gone, 2 more times that i can deal with and only 2 spaces left......god plz plz plz plz plz keep it unful!!! program variation? nah but i dont need to change a unit....whats that for? Actually i didnt check this but say hawkesbury is full for bio 1, can i do it at another campus? is that what that variation thingy is for? btw im doing b.app science (enviro health) and its located at hawkesbury but maybe can i do units somewhere else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)