• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

no tut registraion for me :( (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You could do bio 1 either at hawkesbury, parra or campbelltown. However, it might just be easier to squeeze into a tutorial at hawkesbury. However, you may need permission to do the subject off campus.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
ok so when my rego thing finally works, and if there are no places @ hawkesbury should i register for the one at parra/cambeltown immediately or should i ask the coordinator or someone b4 doing that?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You can't just register for parra or campbelltown. You will need to fill out a program variation form and change the location. Its not as easy as you thought it was. You will also need to get permission from your course co-ordinator and you should also take into acount traveling time and also what subjects and times you are already doing.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
Ok, damn its stil unconfirmed!!! also it says n/a for lectures on thier timetable, i heard we dont register for them unless specified, is this why? and if so do we just turn up to the one we wanna go to?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its automatically assumed that you will turn up for lecturers and cause lecturers contain so many people, theres no use registering for them. There should be one lecture for each subject and so you go to that one.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Dumdida said:
yeah....it still says unconfirmed & i keep refreshing it...the lady @ hawkesbury said that im enrolled its just not up on the system yet & i have to still wait...how long did it take everyone to get thier info up as enrolled? does it really take 48 hours? :(

well i have been waiting since the 7th february if that is any bearing on the matter and there is still nothing!

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
SO I'm NOT the only person with enrolment probs after all.
I missed out on the tute I want too, but some helpful people told me to contact my unit coordinator and then he contacted me back and advised me to just register for another tute anyway and we should be able to get moved to the tute we wanted during the first week anyway, as long as you contact your unit coordinator at that time again.
*relieve*

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
funky_a said:
SO I'm NOT the only person with enrolment probs after all.
I missed out on the tute I want too, but some helpful people told me to contact my unit coordinator and then he contacted me back and advised me to just register for another tute anyway and we should be able to get moved to the tute we wanted during the first week anyway, as long as you contact your unit coordinator at that time again.
*relieve*
lol i wish mine were that nice :D i phoned myn up but he said that there is nothing he can do so im writing these long emails to all of them and i dont care how borring its going to be! lol hey does anybody have an email for garry wallace? he didnt seem to put it up on the tutorial page

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
heres his email address: g.wallace@uws.edu.au

is this for integrated approaches to sustainability or something similar? Hes a nice guy, i'm sure he'd understand whats has happened.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
thanx cape! yeah for that one, im going to write what happened with the admin and that i use public transport so i really need the times that i need..i hope he will understand coz it wasnt my fault...but it says full for the time i want but im thinking of writing it down anyway.....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
He will understand, last year he changed the lecture times cause people were travelling all the way to hawkesbury just for an hour lecture.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
lol gud gud :D :D hehe thats what i wrote too coz i live at lidcombe and its like an hour to go there anyway so yeah it will be gud if he does :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'd hate to say ... its gonna be way more than an hour ... with stupid city rail :p

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
hey how often do these lecturers check thier email? i didnt get any responses yet, and int. approaches 2 sust. is like filling up, bloody admin....i think i'm going to have to restructure my whole timetable if they dont let me in the onez dat r already full....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You have to register for intregrate appraoches. Thats strange cause last year we were subdivided into tuts and workshops depending on the course that we were doing. oh well, lecturers regurly check their email. You will probably have a response by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its one of those pain in the ass subjects :p it basically looks at sustainability in relation to the course that your doing. Its a very theoritical subject :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)