Non-smokers: Would you date a smoker? (1 Viewer)

Carcus

HSC
if i loved the girl enough, i would stick with them forever, i would try and persuade her to give up, for the benifit of her own health, but if she was hell bent on continuing to smoke, id let her and just love her for her

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
i was a passive smoker for the first 6-7 yrs of my life. my biological father (who i haven't seen in about 12 yrs) used to smoke with the windows shut in the car. anyway, i already have screwed enough lungs, they don't need to get more screwed with me dating a smoker. so the answer is HELL NO! i refuse to date a smoker

Carcus

HSC
all you shallow people, doesnt love mean most to you all, wht if you were head over heels about the person, wouldnt you try to work round their habits, for the sake of love?!

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i wouldnt consider gettin to no someone more then likin as a m8 i think if they smoked,so loving them wouldnt be a problem id have to face, its just not my thing i hate it and i try avoid people that do smoke, im lucky all my friends n bf dont smoke, if my bf started to smoke now even though he never has i would put up with it as best i could but id try convince him otherwise

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Carcus said:
all you shallow people, doesnt love mean most to you all, wht if you were head over heels about the person, wouldnt you try to work round their habits, for the sake of love?!
I'd try & make them quit :!

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i h8 going out clubbing and you can hardly breathe when everyones smokin n you come home reakin of the stuff! i dont see the "cool" side to it at all

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
smoking/ers should be eradicated

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
i h8 going out clubbing and you can hardly breathe when everyones smokin n you come home reakin of the stuff! i dont see the "cool" side to it at all
^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely exaclty wat happens 2 me... u have 2 dress to the fukin dress code, but at the end of the night u smell like a fukin ashtray neway. Alot of times ppl drop drinks on the floor, so ur shoes reek of alcohol ... i dont see y ppl need 2 smoke in there, fukin take that shit outside

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
shady_03 said:
^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely exaclty wat happens 2 me... u have 2 dress to the fukin dress code, but at the end of the night u smell like a fukin ashtray neway. Alot of times ppl drop drinks on the floor, so ur shoes reek of alcohol ... i dont see y ppl need 2 smoke in there, fukin take that shit outside
bloody oath mate

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
shady_03 said:
^^^^^^^^^

keep the people in there probably means more money i guess..
i heard there is a new rule in july 11 for non-smokin in clubs?? does any1 know if this is true? ..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
keep the people in there probably means more money i guess..
i heard there is a new rule in july 11 for non-smokin in clubs?? does any1 know if this is true? ..
yes it is true, the ad has been talked about in this thread, they are bringing in the new laws over the next few years, starting this july http://www.cancercouncil.com.au/editorial.asp?pageid=1862

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
overthaedge said:
is it just me or has this become another bash-smokers thread.
I thought that was the whole point.

Researcher88

HSC
I personally would not date a smoker. I don’t think smoking is cool I think it’s sad and unintelligent. Smoking does not improve people’s standards; all it does is showing the world how brainless you really are.

Ok smokers, if you don’t agree with me tell me what good can smoking bring.

DID I MENTION THAT SMOKING IS NOT COOL?

Rachel_Lapp

HSC
Well i smoke now and again and i dont really care of the guy smoke or not, i mean its a personal choice its their lungs, im not going to hate some just becasue they smoke thats just fucking lame :rolleyes: Dammit i feel like a smoke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)