Not attracted to your race (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
mixed asian/euro's = strong and defined features of a european (strong jaw line, defined eyes and nose) + details of an asian (eg smooth tannish skin, seductive eyes and beautiful hair) = OH BABEH

Make note that these are at the top of my head and they may be exceptions and slight stereotyping.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
let me just try and supparies wat some ppl thinks in this thread.

so some asian girls and guys think that by hanging out with non asian ppl and go out to parties where there is no asians it makes them better?

haha i do have to say asian guys have got it bad, no one wants them.
and there is lots of asian girls that would go out with anything thats non-asian, even if the person is a ugly toad or a real dirty player,

the way i see it if ure not attracted to ure own race thats fine, but in life u never know, cos there might just be someone that would love u more then anythin in the world and if it be some oneof the same or different race be it,

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
hmm...few thoughts on this matter

1. i have yet to see a hot/good looking aboriginal chik

white chix def. hottter then asian chix
thing is white chix dun like asian guys

3.within the description of asian we have many sectors of races ie
ugliest asians are south asians (less developed) indefinately
better ones are northern asians (chinese,korean,japanese) to some degree

some hot chix of some races
black-alicia keys
white-britney spears, megan denise fox
asian-??lack of asian stars.i guess zhangzi yi and kelly hu are nice (i think theyre both chinese )

5. a while ago back some1 said there are a lack of asian guys hu play basketball,rugby, and are good looking, rnt fob,etc...

well.....*pushes out chest* ...I follow and play rugby union for school , follow and play basketball for school, definately good looking for asian, cert. not a fob as i do ext1 english and do well, .......

not trying to boast jus saying that some1 like that exists

totally irrelevent to discussion but..
has ne 1 noticed how hot the chik in tuna's avatar is? hu is it tuna?

Enoch

HSC
hbk_ace said:
so some asian girls and guys think that by hanging out with non asian ppl and go out to parties where there is no asians it makes them better?

haha i do have to say asian guys have got it bad, no one wants them.
and there is lots of asian girls that would go out with anything thats non-asian, even if the person is a ugly toad or a real dirty player,
so true bout the asian who want to chime into a randomn white party PURPOSELY
and also so true bout the asian hoe chik ..so true...seen so many asian hoe chix that go out wif like some dirty white boy and im like in my head u r a very sad and angry person,...

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
cool dude

like i mean i have asian and non asian friends, i like them all, i dont judge ppl on what they are but how they act,

and girls i dont discriminate, i mean i generaly dont like asian girls but i have liked 1 asian girl, but it depends on how nice those ppl are,

i play lots of sport, i dont do much things asian (except counter strike, yes im a ned), but i dont do things all aussie, like surfing, i like to give it a go but, its good for ure fitness, just never got a chance

i like to do things cos i like doin them not becos im asian or i want to disassociated with things asian, or worse to make my self feel suprior to others

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
enoch said:
hmm...few thoughts on this matter

1. i have yet to see a hot/good looking aboriginal chik

white chix def. hottter then asian chix
thing is white chix dun like asian guys

3.within the description of asian we have many sectors of races ie
ugliest asians are south asians (less developed) indefinately
better ones are northern asians (chinese,korean,japanese) to some degree

some hot chix of some races
black-alicia keys
white-britney spears, megan denise fox
asian-??lack of asian stars.i guess zhangzi yi and kelly hu are nice (i think theyre both chinese )

5. a while ago back some1 said there are a lack of asian guys hu play basketball,rugby, and are good looking, rnt fob,etc...

well.....*pushes out chest* ...I follow and play rugby union for school , follow and play basketball for school, definately good looking for asian, cert. not a fob as i do ext1 english and do well, .......

not trying to boast jus saying that some1 like that exists

totally irrelevent to discussion but..
has ne 1 noticed how hot the chik in tuna's avatar is? hu is it tuna?
isn't all that relative? your opinions may not be shared by anyone else
ie, 4. I personally think brintney spears is disgusting

it all depends on your own taste

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
yea i dont think of ppl as they skin colour but whothey are and the things they do.

yeap, britney is an ugly hoe, its just the way she potrays her self in her videos and interviews, evenif her agents tell her to do it she should have enough brains to know shes not doin any good for her 11 year old fans

Enoch

HSC
omg britney spears is hot! ur saying if britney wasa laying there naked and going 'imhorny' u wouldnt hit her? cos if ur saying that serzly ur gay..

btw does ne1 noe nething bout my point 6?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i dont like those of the same background to me generally, but thats more of a mentality thing rather than a physical thing.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
enoch said:
omg britney spears is hot! ur saying if britney wasa laying there naked and going 'imhorny' u wouldnt hit her? cos if ur saying that serzly ur gay..

btw does ne1 noe nething bout my point 6?
actually I wouldn't...I wont enjoy that

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
step@nie said:
i dont like those of the same background to me generally, but thats more of a mentality thing rather than a physical thing.
I agree. I'm not attracted to people of the same background to me because i don't see eye to eye on all the values n stuff that people of the same background to me have. It has nothing to do with physical attraction. (Actually some of them are really hot) its more the fact that i've never really gotten along with any of them....

kelboo

HSC
Hmmm.... i dont know what it is, but i'm not attracted to white guys at all... don't know why.
I am half French/Irish, and my boyfriend is German/Aboriginal, and he's gorgeous!! He's the same way as me, and was first attracted to me because i have blue eyes and blonde hair! vice versa for me, i liked him first because of the dark eyes/hair/skin thing, but now it dosn't matter at all. I love him to death, and we're together, so who cares?
:p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)