Not attracted to your race (2 Viewers)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
yeah i know a few peruvian girls, pretty hot.

I'm still intent on hawaiians tho, jesus christ

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hmm.. i really know any peruvian girls so i cant exactly comment/?

Kelboo's boyfriend is German/Aboriginal, thats a really interesting mix!!

But i know one things for sure, i like blondes?!
I may have said this before, but it took a girl to "visit" my bedroom and make the observation before i realised?
Based on First impressions - asian girls dont usually tickle my pickle, their body proportions are frequently "different" compared to white girls..

By the way Tusitula, i love your sig images!
what program do you use ??

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Atotoi said:
Based on First impressions - asian girls dont usually tickle my pickle,
yeah same mate, i don't go out of my way to talk to asians at a party - if there are any asians there anyway.

I find asian girls (the ones i know) vain and too superficial.

- ahh ta mate, i made it with corel photo-paint 12, and using a bit of photoshop. You can find the vector art (of the chick) at www.deviantart.com. The rest i made myself, pretty simple

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Tusitula said:
yeah same mate, i don't go out of my way to talk to asians at a party - if there are any asians there anyway.

ait u ever the racist

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
Tusitula said:

I find asian girls (the ones i know) vain and too superficial.

- ahh ta mate, i made it with corel photo-paint 12, and using a bit of photoshop. You can find the vector art (of the chick) at www.deviantart.com. The rest i made myself, pretty simple
slightly stereotypical. y don't u try... u might surprise urself

Atotoi

HSC
Hhaha Tusitula is not racist, and neither am i.. hence the reason i wasnt brash in my above statement.
But for those who believe so.. you should probably go back a few pages in this thread and see where Tusi & I justify our actions.
Assimilation rocks \m/

And yeh ur Sig absolutely rocks... i really need Corel then, and i must get Photoshop from my mate after the HSC...you're into graphics design i presume?

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
hbk_ace said:
ait u ever the racist
okay, lets argue semantics
racist means that you believe your own race is better than any other. pfft ahaha, i certainly dont.

sure, i would love to meet an asn who doesn't fit the mould but really, they're in short demand.

i dated an asian girl a while back. A week in she told me she loved me and asked for my love. i questioned how you could love someone in a week? so i said i really liked her. She didn't like the response so she broke up with me. I know a few of my friends were in the same situation when they were dating asian women and more or less ended up like me.

Maybe i am wrong, maybe i'm hanging out with the wrong crowd. But then again, i'm not really apologetic.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Atotoi said:
i really need Corel then, and i must get Photoshop from my mate after the HSC...you're into graphics design i presume?
Corel has an easier learning curve than photoshop. Photoshop may appear very daunting but once you get your bearings in Corel, you find things are easier in photoshop. Photoshop is a much more powerful web/graphic design program than corel as it offers alot more features and editing effects (most after effects are designed for adobe)

Graphics design is only a hobby for me, i'm not leet enough to earn money for a leaving of graphics design lol what you need to do is just keep practicisng, making sigs and designs for people. Join a webart fraternity or latch onto one of the many elite artists on the net and try to mimic their designs (but don't copy), it's easy to spot fakes and copies of stuff.

FESTAR

i AM attracted to MY race\

well ladies and gentlemen,
im a bloke from northern NSW and slightly country, and i would never ever ever touch a chick of a different colour (im white by the way), not that im some redneck hick or nothin but i think that cultures should retain some form of identity for the sake of the planet. Can you imagine a planet full of inseparable sameness, without any individuality or cultural significance? And also cos i dont like the opinions of many of the other cultures ie Islam. One of my best mates is taiwanese and he's a champ so im not racist. But i'll be livin with my sis next year while i go to uni in brisbane (medical engineering QUT) and if she ever came home with a muslim or arab or chinese bloke, id knock the prick off the front steps purely for the reason that many eastern societies treat women like animals and cos of their bizarre view of sexual dominance of males over females. And i'm thinkin if some culture has a view of world domination ie Islam, than where in all of gods green goodness would you find a reason to assimilate yourself into a culture that wants you dead. Call me a freak but i AM attracted ONLY to my race......
Goodluck with exams.
Hope you all get what you want and have a blast when its over.
Rock on Class of 2004.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
FESTAR said:
id knock the prick off the front steps purely for the reason that many eastern societies treat women like animals and cos of their bizarre view of sexual dominance of males over females
you're making quite a generalisation there

FESTAR

yeh i know that....but i think ill stick to the generalisation unless proven otherwise

danie

a fool
HSC
FESTAR said:
yeh i know that....but i think ill stick to the generalisation unless proven otherwise
Fundamentalists of ANY religion whether they be Christian or Islamic are dangerous. Misinterpretation of ANY sacred texts and their distortion cannot be taken credibly. You Sir are an ass. First of all I am well aware of the distortion of Islam in many Middle Eastern countries but seriously you cannot base your veiw on how a minority has represented their race, religion etc. If there were someone to read just your post and say all Australians are bigots they woudn't be correct would they? Step into the twenty-first century.

Atotoi

HSC
You really need to travel and experience life FeStar, it seems you're in a nice little coccoon and you're quite happy living it.
i doubt your attitude will get you very far, to speak in "your terminology" , you "done yaself in" when you said -

"id knock the prick off the front steps"

Are you a real person? Or just a fake account set up by someone for a joke, because seriously, you are a joke, and a very unfunny one at that.
If you get into medical engineering, id like to see you cope with the many other nationalities of medical professionals in the country today...if your sister gets sick and is treated by an indian, chinese or african doctor.. what will you do?

"Knock the prick off" incases he charges too much...

Please spare us your "white-australia" immigration attitude...
Like 85% of the world is non-white, as danie said ...

"Step into the twenty-first century"

G

Gavvvvvin

FESTAR said:
purely for the reason that many eastern societies treat women like animals
I think that the men of the western world dont treat them much better

tattoodguy

Fester ur a champ. Theres nothing wrong with not wanting to be with otehr races.

Is there alot of non aussies around you??????? I wouldnt mind moving away from sydney, this city is pollluted with foreigners.

espeically islamics and shit...............If it was up to me i would have them alll deported.

Last edited:

mathock

HSC
tattoodguy said:
Fester ur a champ. Theres nothing wrong with not wanted to be with otehr races.

Is there alot of non aussies around you??????? I wouldnt mind moving away from sydney, this city is pollluted with foreigners.

espeically islamics and shit...............If it was up to me i would have them alll deported.
yes, tattoodguy, i think ur name is very appropriate... makes you fit even more snugly into the streotype your attitude and comments place you in... good for you

azn_boy

Where ever YOU want me to be .........BABE
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
Fester ur a champ. Theres nothing wrong with not wanting to be with otehr races.

Go suck some dick !!!!!!!!!

S

SamStewart

race

SuGa BunI =D said:
^ havent u heard my dear... filo pinoy r PLAYERR
im not directing this post at u, i just had to quote a post otherwise it wouldnt work..?? i duno im new to this site

well i think peoples tastes always change... first i used to like aussie girls, then i liked asian girls, then i liked wog girls and now im starting to like curry girls... so i duno , dont take anything personally, people are always changing tastes..

that maths exam (general maths) was frighteningly too easy... thats bad coz everyone thought the same! that means it will be hard for us to get high ranks, when everyone done well.. i think SO Many people got in the 80s and the 90s for their marks for general maths.. more then for other subjects such as english.. but yeh anyways good luck ppl the hsc is almost over...
ciao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)