Not going to the formal? (2 Viewers)

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Well, I see our personalities differ greatly. Yeah, I'm a nerd doing all the nerdy subjects at school. So what? I'd much rather be a nerd than one of those "I'm better than you pieces of crap cos I go to the gym" kinda people. No offence to people that do, of course, tho most people at my school's like that.

Yeah, I know. It's not that I'm not going cos I don't wanna go to the formal tho. It's the people that are there that make me don't wanna go. Trust me, if it were a formal at my old high school, I would've went, even if I don't bring a girl XD Which gives me an idea... Maybe I'll just go to my old school's formal >.>
:wave: jess

It's your night. you make it what you want it to be. ^^ In a way, I kinda understand what you mean by people in your grade making you not want to go, but you know, I shouldn't be saying this but just because you think that you are a nerd or a geek, doesn't mean you aren't your own person, and you aren't good enough. where would the world be without individuality? I think of myself as a really nerdy geek, and as a society and culture student, I shouldn't stereotype. but it doesn't matter, I still want to go and have fun for myself, i'm not going for anyone else, or because I want to look "hawt" in my super expensive sponging-off-parentals gown. I don't even want to go because of spending time with my friends, it's more of a personal thing. On the night, if possible, think of everybody as equal.. put everything behind you, and just be yourself. When you put on your tux, or your suit, or your dress (haha.k.) think of being clean slate, and blank canvas. Heck, i'm going, Just to say I went and no matter how good or shitcreek it was, I made it. XD

I'm sure if you wanted to go deep down, you will find the courage to go. Don't let people force you out of not going or going. =) as jirwin says, it's up to you~

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
TDjie said:
:wave: jess

It's your night. you make it what you want it to be. ^^ In a way, I kinda understand what you mean by people in your grade making you not want to go, but you know, I shouldn't be saying this but just because you think that you are a nerd or a geek, doesn't mean you aren't your own person, and you aren't good enough. where would the world be without individuality? I think of myself as a really nerdy geek, and as a society and culture student, I shouldn't stereotype. but it doesn't matter, I still want to go and have fun for myself, i'm not going for anyone else, or because I want to look "hawt" in my super expensive sponging-off-parentals gown. I don't even want to go because of spending time with my friends, it's more of a personal thing. On the night, if possible, think of everybody as equal.. put everything behind you, and just be yourself. When you put on your tux, or your suit, or your dress (haha.k.) think of being clean slate, and blank canvas. Heck, i'm going, Just to say I went and no matter how good or shitcreek it was, I made it. XD

I'm sure if you wanted to go deep down, you will find the courage to go. Don't let people force you out of not going or going. =) as jirwin says, it's up to you~
XD lol, I just called myself a nerd cos I never win in arguments so I decided to play along with her, dw. Beside, if I was "that" worried about looks and stuff, I wouldn't have wanted to turn up for my old school's formal. Really, even tho more than three quarters of the year pays my friends and I out, it's not like we actually paid any attention to them in the beginning, so dw. And I'll take your advice on going in a dress *will scare the crap outta everyone XDXDXD

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
f3nr15 said:
the girls

the girls
in the residential college
prepare for the ball
spend all week
deciding
deciding
deciding which dress
to throw up in.

28/7/92 - Komninos
Hurry up and get banned already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)